Live chat: Maryland vs. Georgia Tech

The Post's Eric Prisbell and Mark Viera will be courtside in Greensboro leading a live chat during tonight's Maryland-Georgia Tech game.

By Matt Bonesteel  |  March 12, 2010; 2:40 PM ET
Categories:  Men's basketball
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Three things to watch: Second chance points, turnovers, Hayes
Next: Maryland comeback falls short in 69-64 loss to Ga. Tech

Comments

Hugh,

Bring back the old name. We're all big boys and girls here. hgr-terp just doesn't have the same ring to it.

That'd be like me changing to pmp-terp.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | March 12, 2010 3:09 PM | Report abuse

It came back by itself I think.

Lets see what happens on this one....

Regards -

-hgr

Posted by: HughGRection | March 12, 2010 3:51 PM | Report abuse

Poopy -

Not sure what I did wrong or right other than to ask a Blue Devil for help on this. Now I'm hoping I'm stuck with this screen name forever. Y'know someone at Bentley's mentioned its easy enough to change screen names - registering under different e-mails and such. Did not work for me.

I am hoping Shaun Hill gets the chance to play this year. Hell, the Skins let Todd Collins go so maybe he might be a shrewd move to get a back-up cheap.

Regards -

-hgr

Posted by: HughGRection | March 12, 2010 3:54 PM | Report abuse

Still get this before I post:

"Thanks for signing in. Your washingtonpost.com User ID, Duke-Rulz-1995, will be displayed with your comment."

Think I'll live with it as long as the Posted by:HughGRection still comes up below it.

Regards -

-hgr

Posted by: HughGRection | March 12, 2010 3:57 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, I think you'd have to clear your cookies and than sign in with another email account/screen name for it to be different. No matter though.

That's what you get for asking/letting a Blue Devil help you out.

As for Shaun Hill, meh, he's gone the way of Scott McBrien, who coincidentally I used to see at my gym in Rockville every so often.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | March 12, 2010 3:59 PM | Report abuse

What's sweet is that tomorrow ya'll are gonna be rooting for The U.

Go 'Canes.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | March 12, 2010 4:25 PM | Report abuse

85 North! 85 North! 85 North! 85 North! 85 North!

Posted by: jcbcmb68 | March 12, 2010 9:45 PM | Report abuse

once again - another crap showing by MD at the acc tourney

Posted by: leed1911 | March 12, 2010 10:38 PM | Report abuse

if ya didn't know this was coming tonight---then ya havent been watching for the past 8 years. I went to the Duke game in College Park last week--one of the most electric games in the 40 years I have been watching the Terps--I loved it!! But tonight.....people have to do THEIR jobs and they have to play like team. Neither happened. So we get to watch Singler and Scheyer and K win another ACC tournament championship!!!Seems to happen every year and what we saw out of our guys tonight never seems to happen to Duke--the express check out from the ACC tourney!! And if our boys keep it up---they will get the same check out time next week in the NCAA's---or does the whole gang--coaches included--play like a team!!! any time your ready--before it is too late!!! Again!!!

Posted by: beardown29 | March 12, 2010 10:44 PM | Report abuse

Byes are bad. But in the end, you must hit your shots, and the Terps failed to do so. Should have beat GT easily.

Posted by: maus92 | March 12, 2010 10:44 PM | Report abuse

The 3 point shooting felt like the difference to me. If each team shot their season average from 3, the Terps win comfortably. Tough to watch tonight.

Posted by: acebojangles | March 13, 2010 12:00 AM | Report abuse

A lot of shots rolled and rimmed out. Bad shooting night. I blame the white unis. Back to the gold for the tourney

Posted by: jpfterps | March 13, 2010 2:08 PM | Report abuse