Posted at 8:22 AM ET, 12/ 8/2010

Friedgen: 'If people want to support this football program, they need to show up'

By Eric Prisbell

Steve Beck, the executive director of the Military Bowl, told me that he is counting on well over 30,000 fans at the Maryland-East Carolina game at RFK Stadium on Dec. 29. The breakdown includes more than 5,000 tickets given to the military and some 2,500 given to D.C. youth.

East Carolina has already sold out its team hotel and is expected to meet its allotment of 10,000 tickets.

“For us, this is a ride up 95,” East Carolina Coach Ruffin McNeill said. “A lot of our family and team members are from the Virginia, D.C. and Maryland areas. The locale provides a natural rivalry. We are on the East Coast … I grew up in North Carolina, and I know the quality of football in that league [ACC]. I know the quality of coaches. We have a lot of tradition and pride. It is a great competition and great matchup.”

We’ll see whether Maryland will meet its allotment of tickets. Maryland Coach Ralph Friedgen made a plea to fans Tuesday.

“Our fans need to really come out and support us,” Friedgen said. “We have a chance to send a message to people that didn’t pick us for a bowl game that we can support a bowl game. East Carolina’s fans are going to show up. If people want to support this football program, they need to show up. We want to support the USO and make this a memorable experience. This is our backyard.”

There is also the Military Bowl Tailgate Party at the D.C. Armory from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (the game kicks off at 2:30) on Dec. 29. Click here for information.

As far as a matchup, I think this is one of the more attractive bowl matchups involving an ACC team this season. I'm interested to hear if you agree with me on that, but I'll have a separate post on that today or tomorrow with a unique poll.

By Eric Prisbell  | December 8, 2010; 8:22 AM ET
Categories:  Football, Ralph Friedgen
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: East Carolina coach hopes for sea of purple at Military Bowl
Next: Source: Franklin a finalist for Vanderbilt head coaching job

Comments

I would like the coach to take a different tack in selling the fans on the Military Bowl. How about something like this:

This Maryland team is going to be sky high for this game because we want to cap a good season with a win that will set us up for more great things next year. If you miss this game you are going to miss a barn burner, and one where we want to be lighting the fire. We would like your help. Come and be the spark that will set the flame. It might be a little cold out. So let's heat the place up together. Just think: The Military Bowl. Our wonderful troops watching. A chance to support the USO. Football bombs bursting in air! We will see you there!!!

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 9:50 AM | Report abuse

For once, I'm with you petecard.

Posted by: fushezzi | December 8, 2010 10:02 AM | Report abuse

Just made a ticket donation through the University so assume that they will be counted against the 10,000 allotment.

Wish i could go, but to far for a game that day during that week. I do hope the seats got to military personnel, but there is no way to know.

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 10:10 AM | Report abuse

I'm sick of the insinuations that Terps fans have to come out to a decaying stadium in the cold, pay ridiculous prices for seats and parking to watch a meaningless football game at 1430 on a Wednesday afternoon. I love the Terps, and support them through my Terrapin Club membership and season ticket purchases, but the pitches they're making right now for this game are about as close as you can get to blackmail. I'm just waiting for the e-mail saying that season ticket holders that don't buy tickets for this bowl game will be denied access to prime seats for the ND game next year. I have no problem supporting the Terps, but I'm not about to contribute to a BROKEN bowl system, especially in a year in which the team I root for is so obviously disrespected.

The only decent deal for this bowl game is the "official" tailgate being held INSIDE the Armory for $20. If I manage to find some discounted tickets, I'll certainly take advantage of that.

Posted by: Russtinator | December 8, 2010 10:18 AM | Report abuse

Petecard, you hit it right on the nail...Put a positive spin on things..Unfortumatly the EGO oF THE FAT MAN carries on in true fashion ...intimidate intimidate...can you imagine how this tub of lard recruits..

sorry to be negative however this attitude must go!!!!

Posted by: carolina1 | December 8, 2010 10:21 AM | Report abuse

russt... just let them try thay bs with ND and stubhub and vraigs list will get real action with money that WAS GOING to pay for season tickets....Ps with the money you pay for season tickets you could get great seats to the nd game plus get ok seats with 4 dogs 4 cokes and a rally tawel to the rest of the games...o the neaxt thret is the acc tourney bb seats which can be had really cheap now a days

Posted by: carolina1 | December 8, 2010 10:26 AM | Report abuse

I fully agree with petecard!

Posted by: MReilly9 | December 8, 2010 10:35 AM | Report abuse

A donation is a great way to help the Terps and soldiers.

I just bought my tickets today and the indoor tailgate passes.

Now that the stung has worn off, I am pretty excited that I can go to a Terps bowl game and tailgate with 3 people for about $400.

I am actually most excited about watching DOB sling the rock at will against a weak D.

Posted by: garrett4 | December 8, 2010 10:58 AM | Report abuse

"This Maryland team is going to be sky high for this game...If you miss this game you are going to miss a barn burner"

Yeaaaa, let's give the ECU some nice bulletin board material! That's the ticket Petey.

"Football bombs bursting in air!!"

You're not really this stupid are you Pete? Football "bombs bursting"? I mean, we all know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed Pete, but do you really think a college coach could make this statement publicly during wartime and not face a media firestorm?

Posted by: Barno1 | December 8, 2010 11:41 AM | Report abuse

Sorry, Ralph, but the tube and a warm fireplace beckons for this game.

I've been supporting this program all the way back to the Claiborne days and, rest assured, will continue to do so.

Have Plank ship down an extra helping of ColdGear for this one.

Posted by: MerlinTerps | December 8, 2010 12:01 PM | Report abuse

Barno, you are the one who just doesn't get it. I'm willing to stand my my fun and humorous statement and wish we had a coach who would talk about the game, getting his boys ready and playing with a passion...

That last thing I am worried about is bulletin board material. I would just like to see some material.

Barno, I think the comments are going to go against you on this one...

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 12:06 PM | Report abuse

I thought I would repost the comments from late last night in case some of you didn't see them:

C'mon, folks, too many of you are conceding that it's okay to select teams based on attendance (or other factors, such as TV appeal presumably in Miami's case) rather than on-field performance.
Should the NCAA tournament start seeding basketball teams based on attendance? Maryland would probably do pretty well there. Or how about TV appeal? Should they go ahead and draw up brackets right now with UNC and Duke as top seeds, regardless of what happens during the season?
The attendance argument is BS.
Posted by: SmittyATL | December 7, 2010 12:19 PM |

Great point
Posted by: Barno1
Smitty and Barno, bowls are completely different than the NCAA basketball tournament. The financial risk is all borne by the bowl organizing committees and, to some extent their sponsors. Id the NCAA dictated bowl appearance criteria more than it does now, one thing would be certain. There would be fewer bowls. That;s because bowls need to be in control of their marketing strategies that lead to ticket sales. The BCS bowls are a little different because the teams are more certain to be good and in most years they will be fine. But the lesser bowls would have major problems if they didn't have the kind of say they have now in the final selection.
Posted by: petecard | December 7, 2010 3:10 PM

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 12:18 PM | Report abuse

Like Sgt. Hulka said, 'Lighten up Barno'!!!!

Posted by: frostanna | December 8, 2010 12:40 PM | Report abuse

At least the entire "Mighty Sound of Maryland" [aka UM Marching Band] should be able to attend this game and win half time! GO TERPS!

Posted by: Bellasdad | December 8, 2010 1:01 PM | Report abuse

If Maryland announces they are leaving the ACC then I will buy 20 tickets.

There is no reason to attend this game IMHO. If you go then you support the ACC and the garbage bowls they hand to the Terps.

Posted by: NoPartyAffiliate | December 8, 2010 1:03 PM | Report abuse

This game is overpriced. I'll save the dough and go to 3 home games next year for that amount.

Posted by: hit4cycle | December 8, 2010 1:27 PM | Report abuse

Nice one Petecard...Should I repost the comment I already responded to your above re-post?

As usual, you don't understand Petecard. NO ONE is saying the bowls are the same as the NCAA tournament. We are simply pointing out how unfair the bowls are in relation.

Why is it that the simplest of issues always have to be explained over and over for Petecard to even come close to understanding them?

Posted by: Barno1 | December 8, 2010 2:01 PM | Report abuse

Jeez Pete...you just cant win with some guys...here you are trying to generate some excitement for the game instead of backhanded threats and some continue to insult you!

I thought it was a very well written statement in light of the fact that our coach can be somewhat vindictive at times. Put it this way...Fans have to WANT to go to games..they are not going to be bullied, threatened or guilted into it! Now he's taking a swipe at the Bowl people who overlooked MD and at the end of the season he took a swipe at UMD fans who didnt support him or attend the games....and complaining about how tough it will be to motivate the players

C'Mon Ralph! The only thing you should be focused on now is ECU! I want to go to the game to see exciting football...I am NOT interested in being part of your poo poo party to the ACC!

Posted by: TerpfanMA | December 8, 2010 2:04 PM | Report abuse

And I am pointing out to you that there is really nothing you can do about it . So stop crying.

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 2:05 PM | Report abuse

I am only pointing out, Barno, that there is really nothing you can do about how unfair it is... except you can stop crying about it.

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 2:08 PM | Report abuse

That's fine. Ralph wants people to show up. ECU has sold its allotment. Maybe that's because they all bought the $25 tickets that they had listed on their website. It's interesting to me that the UM Terps web site says nothing about $25 tickets, nor did the emails sent out to Terrapin Club members. What's the deal? Maryland isn't allotted any cheap seats?

Posted by: Selby64 | December 8, 2010 2:19 PM | Report abuse

"We want to support the USO and make this a memorable experience. This is our backyard.”

Dammit, Ralph. I thought this was our house.

Posted by: kingrob76 | December 8, 2010 2:20 PM | Report abuse

Wow, Barno can't even get over that one...

Low.

Posted by: SirPelleas | December 8, 2010 2:36 PM | Report abuse

SirPelleas..Can't get over what? The bowls passing on the Terps? Uh yeah I have been over it ever since the announcement on sunday.

What I take issue with is any advice that the unbelievable dbag Petecard has for this program. The guy has no respect for himself. Anyone else who has made the kinds of asinine statements about this team would have, by now, shut up. But he just keeps on going, finding the negative in anything Terps related--even in Friedgen's generic call for fans to support us at the bowl game.

Petecard is just a miserable old man with nothing to offer this blog except attacks and criticisms of MD sports.

Posted by: Barno1 | December 8, 2010 2:48 PM | Report abuse

I feel sorry for you Barno.

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 2:54 PM | Report abuse

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER, BY PETER CARD:

"What position are you most concerned about heading into the season?"

My vote was for "other" because it would be for Head Coach.

Posted by: petecard | August 26, 2010 9:09 AM | Report abuse

I am a big supporter of the Fridge. He has done a very good and consistent job and he does it at a place that has a real disadvantage in football

Posted by: petecard | July 30, 2009 10:14 AM | Report abuse

This program and team are probably not even worth a post on this blog.
We are truly mired in a state that is worse the mediocrity.

Posted by: petecard | September 19, 2010 10:52 AM | Report abuse

let's face it... we don't have much of a team and we are unlikely to win more than a couple of games the rest of the way. We need a new coach

Posted by: petecard | October 16, 2010 5:01 PM | Report abuse

I am a big supporter of the Fridge. He has done a very good and consistent job

Posted by: petecard | July 30, 2009 10:14 AM | Report abuse

Rather than pointing out the obvious about Ralph's performance and bore everyone, I will simply point out that the football program ain't going anywhere.

Posted by: petecard | October 19, 2010 9:26 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: petecard | July 30, 2009 10:14 AM | Report abuse

Should UMD really take any advice from someone who suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder?

Posted by: Barno1 | December 8, 2010 2:55 PM | Report abuse

I feel sorry for petecard. He seems like a senile old man. Just let him be.

Posted by: jj94_Terp | December 8, 2010 2:57 PM | Report abuse

Barno - no, I'm referring to your attack on Pete. It appears that at least a few people liked what he said. He also made a donation, so I thought your attack on him was unnecessary.

But what else is new? You accuse him of being miserable, but you seem to be fairly miserable yourself. I think this board, or maybe just Pete (your nemesis), causes you great suffering. Have you considered Dianetics?

Posted by: SirPelleas | December 8, 2010 2:59 PM | Report abuse

Senile is the perfect word to describe Petecard. You do have to feel a little sorry for the old guy. I can't imagine he's a very happy person, having to always lash out at his favorite teams.

Posted by: Barno1 | December 8, 2010 3:00 PM | Report abuse

sirpelleas, have you ever considered attending a Terp sporting event in person? No? Well then, thanks for doing your part to get the Terps in the Military Bowl.

Posted by: Barno1 | December 8, 2010 3:03 PM | Report abuse

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER, BY PETER CARD

Haaaaa! That just made my day.

I hate fridge we suck because of him! No wait, I'm a big supporter of Fridge! No wait, Fridge sucks. No wait, I love him!

Petecard, you sure know how to stay consistent.

Posted by: terp4lifer | December 8, 2010 3:09 PM | Report abuse

Barno - Yeah many times. I also attended their high school football camp there.

Posted by: SirPelleas | December 8, 2010 3:13 PM | Report abuse

Gotta love old Fargo1 and his daily double-standards. He says poster-x or poster-y is unhappy and yet what does he do on here, day-in and day-out? He constantly tries to berate and talk down to other Terp fans. Funny stuff. Only the happiest of people would do that, daily on not only this blog but other WaPo blogs. Of course there is 1 one blog he doesn't go to anymore, Redskins Insider, and we all know why that is. HAHAHAHAHAHHA. What was that about Vinny Cerrato again? Did I miss the 'Skins hosting playoff games?

Funny too that Fargo1 got his panties all in a bunch over petecards use of a war reference when the US is engaged in the worst war ever.....HAHAHHAAHA. Go try to sell that nonsense to Glen Beck, Fargo1.

After reading petecards 1st statement today I decided to do the same. Since I'll be missing the Military Bowl by 4 days, I also made a ticket donation to UMD. Of course I was at the Bowl game in San Fran and went to the NCAA's last yet but nope, not good enough for Fargo1.

Guess Fargo1 and his cabal can't accuse us of being "fakey-fans" anymore. Not that it'll stop Fargo1 and Co. I see he's now trying to give the same business to Sirpellas. I'm also sure that Fargo1 will find some new avenue to accuse petecard, myself, TerfanMA, etc. of not being "real" Terps. I'm sure the Fargo1-gestapo is chomping at the bit to come snatch our diplomas from us.

Eventually though I have enough faith in our society that we'll gradually evolve to where the folks like Fargo1 are slim/none and more folks will welcome disagreement without resorting to childish namecalling, questioning of others "fandom", etc. In due time.

But hey, Terps are bound for Orlando and the Champs Sports Bowl, right Fargo1? Oh............must feel rather asinine now after shopping at Champs at the local mall for the past few weeks.

Gotta love that he keeps his old copy/paste routine going, nothing old and stale about that at all.

Posted by: DixonTheDog | December 8, 2010 3:14 PM | Report abuse

It's funny because I wasn't criticizing the coach when I made the very first comment on this post. My words reflected what I hoped he would do. They were actually directed as much to the athletic department about marketing and promotional approaches that might me more appreciated by fans and may have a more positive impact on ticket sales. Anderson and company are going to have to be mindful of this if they want to grow our revenue base. So a well meaning comment, offered lightly with good humor is totally misconstrued. What else is new?

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 3:18 PM | Report abuse

Don't worry pete, Fargo1 wouldn't know good humor if even Gary Williams or The Fridge told him what it was.

Posted by: DixonTheDog | December 8, 2010 3:21 PM | Report abuse

Fargo1's idea of "good humor" is Dane Cook.

And just so we're all clear, Dane Cook is terrible.

Posted by: DixonTheDog | December 8, 2010 3:22 PM | Report abuse

Since once again there is NO basketball post on this site on game day, I thought I would start one. Here is my question:

Name tonight's starting line-up for the Terps.

My hope, already posted as a comment on Liz's WaPo article, is that Stogs will replace Bowie and the other four will remain the same.

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 3:26 PM | Report abuse

I guess me and petecard are the only ones who think sub.-500 Fridge may need to move on.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | February 16, 2010 6:01 PM | Report abuse

you're just as delusional as .500-Fridge.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | November 11, 2009 5:25 PM | Report abuse

Oh well, to some, 8-4 records with a Papa John's Bowl win or a 20-11 record with a 2nd-round exit in the NCAA's is just fine-and-dandy.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | October 3, 2009 4:01 AM | Report abuse

What a shocker that Poopy is defending his buddy Peter Card.

Posted by: Barno1 | December 8, 2010 3:53 PM | Report abuse

So Barno, what are you thinking about the starting line-up for tonight's BB game? See my post above...

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 3:56 PM | Report abuse

Barno, how many hours a day do you spend looking up old posts? Do you have them organized into folders on your computer?

Posted by: SirPelleas | December 8, 2010 4:05 PM | Report abuse

Petecard, I think Pe'Shon should be starting at point, not Bowie, and certainly not Stoglin. Stoglin has some George Costanza "chucker" tendencies--which can be good when you're a shooting guard, but not so good when you're a PG. I still like Stoglin, but not as my starting PG.

Pe'Shon on the other hand sees the open court great, is as good a passer if not better than Vasquez was at this point in his career. And, as we've seen, Pe'Shon is clutch.

That said, I haven't given up entirely on Bowie as the starting guard. I think he can still turn it around, though he has to prove it soon as he's already on a short leash.

Heading to the game soon...

Posted by: Barno1 | December 8, 2010 4:07 PM | Report abuse

Sirpelleas, nope...I use that new invention "google"

Posted by: Barno1 | December 8, 2010 4:08 PM | Report abuse

sirpelleas, thought i posted this already, but no--I use this new invention called "google".

Posted by: Barno1 | December 8, 2010 4:15 PM | Report abuse

Agreed, Dane Cook is terrible.

When would they anoounce a line-up change?
Anyone know where I can watch it on-line?

Regards -

-hgr

Posted by: HughGRection | December 8, 2010 4:19 PM | Report abuse

wierd that didn't show up on my screen til I posted it a second time.

As for Dane Cook, I honestly cannot tell the difference between he and Ryan Reynolds.

Posted by: Barno1 | December 8, 2010 4:22 PM | Report abuse

It will be interesting to see what GW decides. I'm not there at practice, but I sure hope he sits Bowie. My view is that Pe'Shon is behind Stoglin at this point, but I would also take Pe'Shon starting at PG over Bowie. Barno, agree that we shouldn't give up on Bowie, but that doesn't mean he needs to start tonight.

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 4:26 PM | Report abuse

I agree with petecard here. Fridge has to sell his team for the game and the prospects of next year to the fans. the issue with the attendance is mostly his doing, as a result of the lack of success and his attitudes in the past several years. It's his turn to tell us how excited he is for the team's future and that it starts with this game.

Posted by: minhle1 | December 8, 2010 4:27 PM | Report abuse

Yep, google can be used for lots of things.

Posted by: SirPelleas | December 8, 2010 4:30 PM | Report abuse

Go Terps!

Posted by: SirPelleas | December 8, 2010 4:31 PM | Report abuse

Bowie off the bench might be a huge asset. I refuse to give up on the kid because he has delivered a few HUGE games for us and like CT is incredibly quick...around the basket.

Its the last patsy before BC, so I'm thinking BW gets at least 7 minutes, MP & AP at least 5 and EL sees a few at the end.

I believe this is our patsiest patsy this season so anything other than a quick start and massive blow-out would be excruciating to watch.

We need more JP tonight - I hope he gets at least 15 minutes.

Regards -

-hgr

Posted by: HughGRection | December 8, 2010 4:42 PM | Report abuse

the problem is, its never enough. If you don't go, and pay through the absurd prices, you are criticized. If you do go, then they raise more money to build a bigger stadium and more revenue from the bigger crowds. Its a never ending pursuit of every single dollar possible to pay for everything else that doesn't generate anything and needs help to continue. I'm tired of it, I love the Terps, have since I used to sell cokes and programs so I could get into the games but I can't be a part of this financial model...its never enough to satisfy the beast.

Posted by: outrbnksm | December 8, 2010 5:18 PM | Report abuse

You make a very good point outrbnksm. It's a little like income redistribution. It's not just at Maryland it is everywhere. Title 9 really only plays a minor role in it. Use football and basketball as the cash cows. Wring as much as you can out of those programs. In some cases don't put enough money back into those programs. Take the money and feed all of the other sports that really don't make a dime. We can argue all we want about what to do with those other sports but they aren't what the fans are paying for.

Posted by: petecard | December 8, 2010 5:45 PM | Report abuse

yep I googled HGR and this site is what I came up with.

Juvenile with everything thrown at the wall and perhaps not sticking. But I enjoyed it.

Regards -

-hgr

Posted by: HughGRection | December 8, 2010 6:24 PM | Report abuse

Hey, wake up Prisbell - why are the $25 tickets being sold on the ECU website, but the Terps website only has the $55 & $90 seats listed? Smells fishy to me. Do you think that you could spend a little time investigating that, instead of being a shill for the Military Bowl?

Posted by: smitch6087 | December 8, 2010 10:28 PM | Report abuse

The 25$ are for STUDENTS only. There are no 25$ tickets available to the general public at ECU. The only ECU tickets available through ECU are 55$ and $90 as well. If you want cheap tickets then you can always buy the package deals the have on ticketmaster for like 20$ a pop I think. Of course, this will hurt your school because they need to sell the full 10,000 or they pay the difference.

Posted by: PirateHeist | December 9, 2010 8:47 AM | Report abuse

Hey "Terps Fans"...
Enough with the comments like "I have supported the Terps for 300 years but I just can't justify going to this game."
We all feel slighted. We all think the system sucks. Get over it. If you're a fan, you'll be at the game, supporting your team and your school. Period. And if you want things to change, you'll buy season tickets next year, bring friends that buy tickets, and wear your red and black with pride.
GO TERPS!

Posted by: janiced322 | December 9, 2010 12:38 PM | Report abuse

Hey everyone,

Instead of arguing about whether or not to attend the Military Bowl in protest of this situation, why not show your disapproval by spearheading a movement to boycott the sponsors of the bowls that passed us over? One never knows what can happen if the word spreads. Here’s a quick look at the sponsors of the bowls that blew us off:

Sports Bowl – Obviously Champs but Foot Locker is the parent company. Buy your jerseys at Models and your tennis shoes at one of the outlets stores. They're cheaper there anyway.

Sun Bowl – Hyundia. Sorry if I offend anyone but I don’t know why anyone would want to buy one of these cars anyway.

Car Care Bowl – Meineke Car Care. Have your car midasized at Midas.

Music City Bowl – Franklin American Mortgage Company (FAMC) and Gaylord Hotels. Don’t refinance with FAMC but don’t attend the Bob Hope Classic either because FAMC also sponsors that. As for the Gaylord Hotels, don’t book anything in one of their facilities. That’s closer to home then you think. There’s the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, TN, the Gaylord Palms in Kissimmee, FL, the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine TX, and the Gaylord National in National Harbor, MD! That’s right folks! It is in Oxon Hill, MD and is the largest non-gaming hotel and convention center on the east coast. So don’t book your kids wedding reception there and while you’re at it, don’t book your divorce party there either.

Independence Bowl – AdvoCare International. Who the heck is this you ask? It’s a privately held multi-level marketing company like Amway. They sell weight management and personal care products. They have an estimated 247 employees and $100 million in revenue. There are a number of professional athletes, coaches and entertainers endorsing their products. Drew Brees is their national spokesperson. Maybe if Ralph Friedgen had used their weight management products they would have selected Maryland for their bowl game.

Posted by: TerpAlum | December 9, 2010 8:41 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: PirateHeist | December 9, 2010 8:47 AM

Doesn't Maryland have students as well? Why can't they purchase the $25 seats on line?

Posted by: smitch6087 | December 9, 2010 11:13 PM | Report abuse

UMD students also have the $25 dollar tickets i heard. Students have a separate ticketing system on a different site. Rain, snow, shine, hot, cold.... i will be there. Go Terps!

Posted by: ncalvoy86 | December 13, 2010 1:50 AM | Report abuse