Posted at 1:28 PM ET, 01/25/2011

'Post Sports Live' tackles Big East vs. ACC, among other topics

By Matt Bonesteel

Eric Prisbell was on this week's installment of "Post Sports Live" to talk about the disparity this season between the Big East and the ACC (it's the last segment of the show, if you want to skip over the NFL and Capitals talk with LaVar Arrington and Katie Carrera).

By Matt Bonesteel  | January 25, 2011; 1:28 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Gary Williams on Terps' starting lineup: 'We'll see ...'
Next: Da'Rel Scott calls Senior Bowl roster spot 'a blessing'

Comments

So the table was too small. Instead of getting a new, bigger table...let's just get rid of the table.

I do like the super imposed set/tv. A nice touch.

Also, we should start a running count of how many times Prisbell tells us about San Diego State going to the final four. I estimate I've heard or read him say this about 30 times thus far this season, so now let's start the count at 31.

Posted by: Barno1 | January 25, 2011 1:59 PM | Report abuse

If I was Kevin Anderson describing this show:

Best show on the internet....that's live...that's on Washington Posts website....that's featured on the Bog and TI.

Posted by: fushezzi | January 25, 2011 2:50 PM | Report abuse

It's the best show...among those that started in 2011 (I think)...that's got a former Redskin on it...that covers local sports...and is hosted by a buddy of fushezzi and barno...that's a tremendous feat ladies and gentlemen.

Posted by: Barno1 | January 25, 2011 4:50 PM | Report abuse

It's small town in every way. Your buddy is fine and I thought Eric was fine, but the other reporters and the production in general are very, very weak. Maybe being in NY I am spoiled. Of course I realize that the show obviously has a budget that could barely cover the cost of the paper being delivered to one's home. Given that, why bother?

Posted by: petecard | January 26, 2011 9:20 AM | Report abuse

Interesting results last night. Bad news for Terps is that VTech was beaten by GTech handily. Interesting news was how Seton Hall blew out the Orangemen in Syracuse. That game at GTech may be a very tough one.

Posted by: petecard | January 26, 2011 9:34 AM | Report abuse

I was also intrigued by the ACC results lately. Clemson beats NC State (werent' they supposed to be ACC #3 preseason?) and GT beats VT. Just another year of Duke at the top and all the other ACC teams beating each other. Both VT and Clemson had UNC beat (Clemson less so) and I'm still not sold on BC or FSU. Right now the ACC 2-11 are a crapshoot. (Sorry WFU)

Posted by: fushezzi | January 26, 2011 1:02 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: petecard | January 26, 2011 9:34 AM | Report abuse

Pete, I disagree about Vtech losing to Gtech being bad news for the Terps for 2 reasons. 1) I'd rather play Gtech coming off an upset win than a loss...but we can agree that part is debatable. 2) What isn't debatable is that since we play both teams it doesn't affect our RPI no matter who wins that game.

That's why I was rooting for Gtech last night.

Posted by: Barno1 | January 26, 2011 4:44 PM | Report abuse