Afternoon Fix: Lisa Murkowski to pursue write-in bid; Christine O'Donnell has raised $1.6 million since her primary victory
Make sure to sign up to get "Afternoon Fix" in your e-mail inbox every day by 5 (ish) p.m.!
EARLIER ON THE FIX
WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
* Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) is planning to pursue a write-in bid, according to sources with knowledge of her decision.
* Delaware Republican Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell has now raised nearly $1.6 million since her primary victory on Tuesday over Rep. Mike Castle (R).
* Arizona Democratic gubernatorial nominee Terry Goddard has launched three new TV ads slamming Gov. Jan Brewer's (R) disastrous debate performance.
* Attorney Joe Miller (R), who bested Murkowski in the Aug. 24 primary, said he's not necessarily a "tea party" candidate.
WHAT YOU SHOULDN'T MISS
* Murkowski is slated to make a formal announcement on whether she'll pursue a write-in bid at 9 p.m. Eastern tonight.
* Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) addresses the Iowa Republican Party tonight. Watch it live on C-SPAN starting at 8 p.m. Eastern.
* The three Florida Senate hopefuls meet at their first debate tomorrow night, to be aired on Univision at 11 p.m. The prime target of the attacks on the airwaves so far has been Gov. Charlie Crist (I). Will that be the case tonight?
* Sen. Michael Bennet (D-Colo.) and Weld County District Attorney Ken Buck (R) face off in their second Senate debate tonight in Colorado Springs.
* Tuesday was the last big primary day of the cycle, but don't forget about Hawaii this Saturday, where former Rep. Neil Abercrombie and former Honolulu Mayor Mufi Hannemann face off in the Democratic gubernatorial primary.
THE FIX MIX
I am the walrus.
With Felicia Sonmez and Aaron Blake
| September 17, 2010; 5:01 PM ET
Categories: Afternoon Fix
Save & Share: Previous: Christine O'Donnell: 'We're not trying to take back our country, we are our country'
Next: "Worst Week in Washington" Winner: Adrian Fenty