Change has come to the Fix comments section!

Update, 10:45 p.m.: Change, apparently, takes time. The technological powers-that-be say there will be a delay in the implementation of the new comments section. But, we are told the delay will be short so stay tuned. Thanks for your patience.

Original Post

Regular -- and even not so regular readers -- of the Fix know that we have long struggled with a comments section that has grown unruly.

A few loud voices -- on both sides of the political spectrum -- have aimed to shout down (and spam) the comments section, eliminating the possibility of a civil dialogue.

As of midnight tonight soon, you will notice that your name will be displayed more prominently with your comments. You will be able to respond directly to individual comments by others rather than posting to a single discussion thread.

Comments by regular Fix readers will continue to appear when you post them without pre-screening. We believe this is the best way to ensure that your views, arguments and experiences -- not ours -- drive the conversation. However, we will pre-screen the first comments posted by users of the new system, including those of you who have already registered and commented on the old system.

We will continue to review comments, including those that you report as potentially abusive, and remove those that violate our discussion policy. We will block users who consistently attack others in a personal fashion, whose posts contain hate speech or spam, or who otherwise obstruct the exchange of thoughtful commentary by Post readers.

In a month or so, we will roll out a second phase of our new discussion system -- one that will highlight posts by our top contributors, those whose comments are consistently thoughtful and insightful, or provide relevant information, to the community. Top commenters will be chosen based on the quality and civility of their arguments, not the place on the political spectrum they call home.

The goal of this new discussion experience is to continue to build a community around the Fix based on a common love for politics.

Have thoughts on the changes? You can either offer them in the comments section or email me at chris.cillizza@wpost.com

By Chris Cillizza  |  July 20, 2010; 6:30 PM ET
Categories:  Fix Notes
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Meek tries to beat back Crist-Reid chatter
Next: Georgia Election Results: Former Gov. Roy Barnes wins Democratic primary; Handel, Deal in runoff

Comments

Someone let me know when the new comment system is working.

Posted by: JakeD2 | July 21, 2010 7:52 PM | Report abuse

I have a floor lamp with a short in it. Almost every time I turn it on I get a shock and end up on the other side of the room. But maybe once a year it just comes on and lights up the room.

So I don't want to ban it.

<:/sarcasm>:

Posted by: Noacoler | July 21, 2010 5:13 PM | Report abuse

I don't much like the thought of banning people entirely... not even the zouks, jakes and 37ths (though they surely try ones patience sometimes; at other times their comments are at least throught-provoking). That said, a little effort at moderation of this comment board might go a long way.

Yes, the trolls eventually find their way back, even if they ARE banned, if they are determined enough. But just making them exert that effort probably has some effect.

Good luck, Chris. I enjoy participating in these discussions, even if the medium isn't perfect.

Posted by: Iconoblaster | July 21, 2010 4:42 PM | Report abuse

I wish there was a way to "ignore" certain comments that are just political spam for whichever group and copy/paste. Maybe on a Ignore Person level?

That said, interesting result showing that Fox News lied about the FDA official and committed legal fraud on behalf of their Tea Bag Terrorist ... but it does show how gullible the White House is to groups that Lie.

Posted by: WillSeattle | July 21, 2010 4:17 PM | Report abuse

interesting post maris9

Posted by: shrink2 | July 21, 2010 2:03 PM | Report abuse

Thank you, Chris. There's nothing wrong with monitoring or editing.

In fact, the death of newspapers as the major source and tablesetter of news means that information is being disaggregated, and there's no filter to separate fact from fiction. Rather than support democracy, disaggregation of information is undermining it: Americans are losing their ability to question assumptions, to source information, to understand the difference between opinion and fact.

The lack of filtering and intellectual rigor (whose baseline in earlier times was created by daily newspapers) is making America a weaker country. I don't want to sugarcoat what print journalism used to be---there were truly some terrible rags---but most daily newspapers at least strived for some level of intellectual rigor.

With their reduced importance as filters separating lying politicians from honest ones, we are diminished as a nation.

Any filters you can bring to your comments section are welcome.

Posted by: maris9 | July 21, 2010 1:12 PM | Report abuse

"I see now an 'apture dashboard' hovering nearby. Perhaps this is the fix for The Fix. Will it work?"

Whatever it was ain't there no more. Other signs point to the new & improved comment section not yet being implemented. YouCanCountOnThis

Posted by: bsimon1 | July 21, 2010 11:07 AM | Report abuse

37th: It's time to move on. If you can't do that, try another blog.

Posted by: koolkat_1960 | July 21, 2010 10:47 AM | Report abuse

The basic complaint here is the leftists want to control the comments here - getting as close to 100% as they can.

They want a situation as they had in 2008, in which every conservative voice was immediately met with snide remarks and hostilitiy.

That is wrong - that is not a free flow of ideas.

That is what has been going on here for a long time.

Yea - I figured out a way to break through what the leftists were doing. And they don't like it. So they complained. However, it was in response to what was going on here.

The leftists are not happy.

It is the message that the leftists don't like. If I was posting pro-Obama garbage, these people would NEVER have complained - and that is where the honesty is required here.

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 21, 2010 10:42 AM | Report abuse

I will say it again

This horrible atmosphere started during the 2008 election - the Obama people were on here - minute-by-minute, hour-by-hour making snide and rude comments about every poster who did not hail Obama as the next coming of Lincoln.

They worked in shifts - they were organized and they attacked everyone.

Against this atmosphere, people responded - they refused to give in to their harassment -

I PERSONALLY CALLED CHRIS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS BEHAVIOR ON THIS BLOG.

So no one can say that I have not made an effort to improve this blog.

I have posted perhaps a hundred messages complaining about individual comments - and about the sexual slurs and sterotyping which takes place all the time.

The other point is the conservatives are outnumbered on this board - which requires individuals to make more responses to the posts of others.

This is the way it has been. I have had to endure this atmosphere -

To try to say we have done something wrong when what I have posted has been in response to this organized group here - constantly posting deceptions and lies -

We have the right to at least call out the deceptions and lies.

Opinion is opinion - but stating something that distorts the facts or the clear history is something different.

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 21, 2010 10:37 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: bsimon1 | July 21, 2010 9:49 AM | Report abuse

The new system doesn't sound much better than the old system. You say you'll continue to review posts and block posters, but you haven't done so effectively in the past. Replying directly to individual comments isn't useful in a blog where the conversation always moves to the latest post. And highlighting good comments is nice, but it doesn't do anything to discourage problem posters.

These changes might have some positive effect on the blog, but it won't be anything like what we've hoped for, or like what you've promised in the past.

Posted by: Blarg | July 21, 2010 8:55 AM | Report abuse

I've just breathed a sigh of relief -- not just figuratively, but in actuality.

I want to enjoy reading the comments section again. I want to read thoughtfully written opposing views. I want to contribute thoughtful, er, thoughts.

I'm optimistic about these changes. Yes, indeed, I can see the possibilities.

Thank you, Fix and Crew.

Posted by: dognabbit | July 21, 2010 8:37 AM | Report abuse

Coal.

Posted by: broadwayjoe | July 21, 2010 7:28 AM | Report abuse

I'm looking forward to the change, whenever it occurs. I used to be a regular reader and occasional poster, but with the current system, it's simply too tedious to wade through the many bizarre posts on this blog. Here's to hoping this improves the level of discourse.

Posted by: -pamela | July 21, 2010 7:05 AM | Report abuse

Chris:

Without diminishing the positive comments that I submitted earlier about these changes, I want to add that, in general, I have been disppointed for several years with the commenting SOFTWARE that Washington Post uses. While I can't remember its name off the top of my head, I know that it's a third-party service that WaPo uses along with several others to provide commenting, social networking, and article recommendation services, among other things.

As someone who has built such systems, I know the attraction and need for a big site like WashingtonPost.com to employ big outside service providers, but I also wonder if the Post could do better.

Among other things, pages take too long to load, and comments take FAR too long to submit, as a result of using this particular outside service.

And I'd bet a lot of money that you are losing readers uniques and, especially, pageviews as a result.

Posted by: paul65 | July 21, 2010 6:07 AM | Report abuse

==

Actually, Chris, that really isn't true at all.  You have done next to nothing to manage the comments section here, you've allowed trolling and spamming to go on for months and shed crocodile tears about people navigating their way back.  To listen to you one would think that moderating this blog required international plane travel every time someone broke a rule.  I've run message boards, so have others, and even when you're busy at a job as long as you have admin console access it's possible to moderate a much busier board than this one with a few minutes work per day.  You don't need to block IPs, you just delete accounts and the posts that came from them.  Yeah the offenders come back, and you just delete again.  It takes like two seconds.

You let Jake troll this place for years, you've let zouk post sick twisted hate under dozens of monikers, you had people pleading with you for months to get rid of 37th, and you acted as though it was all just beyond your control, which is complete and utter BS.

I think you've lazily categorized the prominent posters here as "good guys" and "bad guys" and having done so you don't read what anyone posts, just let it go on and on, and you didn't give a damn how deep the sewage got until it started to look like the hit counts might suffer.

I hope this new thing works, but I don't have a lot of confidence because you've so conspicuously played favorites here and told so many whoppers about phony frustration that I think BWJ nailed it when he said "expect coal."  Just don't insult our intelligence.  A lot of us work in IT, we're technical, and we know exactly how hard it would have been to keep this place focused and civil.  You weren't interested.

Posted by: Noacoler | July 21, 2010 3:49 AM | Report abuse

Hmmmm. "midnight" has been amended to "soon.". Uh-oh. Let me guess.

Tried the new software on a staging server, threw the switch, and the lights went off on the top three floors.

Should have hired American programmers, guys. You just paid for pyrite.

GUDE BESS!

Posted by: Noacoler | July 21, 2010 1:09 AM | Report abuse

Very welcome changes Chris. Thanks for taking the lead on this. I'm hope that everythings pans out in all the ways that you describe.

Commenting on NYTimes.com is ridiculously bad, because NYTimes screens everything, they take too long to do so, and no real-time conversation takes place.

By contrast, as you describe, real-time commenting on TheFix often gets hijacked by rude posters (possibly paid) whose purpose is to steal eyeballs, not engage in conversation.

It sounds like your third-way may be just what politics fans worldwide have been waiting for.

Posted by: paul65 | July 21, 2010 1:00 AM | Report abuse

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

How did Governor Blagojevich stop the techie guys from issuing the final order ???

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 21, 2010 12:37 AM | Report abuse

No, that's your position. Who says government can't be the solution?

Posted by: 12BarBlues | July 21, 2010 12:25 AM | Report abuse

12Bar

Sounds like your position is the Americans with Disabilities Act applies - and therefore I should not be banned on that basis.

Is that correct?

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 21, 2010 12:22 AM | Report abuse

Well, past midnight (at least for you guys) I guess there's a delay, though. I am interested to see what it will look like.

Posted by: DDAWD | July 21, 2010 12:19 AM | Report abuse

I'll join everyone else, and hope for a better comments section.

Naturally, as I read through all the comments on this thread, I notice that our resident spamoholic, You-can-post-it, still doesn't understand the rules. No one else seems to have trouble understanding the rules, but SpamMan.

Spam, I can make your central defense better than you can. You have a case of arrested writing development. You don't KNOW any other style of writing, except for mega carriage returns and ALLCAPS.

In addition, you have an anxiety disorder. That's why you have to keep posting the same posts, over and over and over. Almost like staccato finger over the Enter key.

And then, there's the paranoia. Yeah, the organized cabal of paid posters who get together secretly to take away your freedom of speech.

See, CC, just doesn't get it, poor baby--you are disabled. A sort of combo ADD-dementia-anxiety-paranoia disorder, which manifests itself in your posts. Hey, maybe you are in a PROTECTED CLASS? Get it?

Tick tock tick tock.

Posted by: 12BarBlues | July 21, 2010 12:11 AM | Report abuse

RING

RING

RING

RING

RING

Governor Blagojevich is on the phone.

The Fix Posters get a REPRIEVE !!!

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 20, 2010 11:50 PM | Report abuse

Thank you CC.
I think we get it.

Posted by: shrink2 | July 20, 2010 11:01 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for caring, CC. Go to sleep. ;-)

BB

Posted by: FairlingtonBlade | July 20, 2010 11:00 PM | Report abuse

" "Then again the secret of the universe of intelligent blogging is for sale, if you can find a newspaper that would like to find out what it is." Yes, the wish, the desire. Posted by: shrink"

Ouch! Yah think so?

Posted by: ceflynline | July 20, 2010 10:29 PM | Report abuse

Yes, the wish, the desire.

Posted by: shrink2 | July 20, 2010 10:16 PM | Report abuse

"and ad homonym attacks"

Is that like throwing rotten pairs at posters we don't like, like wren and stumpy?

Posted by: ceflynline | July 20, 2010 10:02 PM | Report abuse

I look forward to tomorrow's morning "FIX".

See y'all then.

Posted by: mark_in_austin | July 20, 2010 10:01 PM | Report abuse

"As we wait... The winner of the future, smart internet blogging, is the company that can run between the two currents: 1) Chaos, within which any people who have anything to say have to work hard to find each other and 2) A mutual admiration society, a chat room for like-minded people who extrude people who offend, or fail to admire the received wisdom/ownership of the ruling clique. We have to do better! Posted by: shrink2"

Actually, we can. with a bit of luck, starting now, we will.

Posted by: ceflynline | July 20, 2010 9:59 PM | Report abuse

" Let's all hope things change tomorrow. I am a cynic when it comes to The Fix and don't expect to see much of a difference. Saw no mention of stopping posters from changing monikers every five minutes. Posted by: leichtman1"

Ah! But you did. "New posters get more carefully monitored than identifiable regulars. So either koZ and 37 and company figure out how to significantly change their style or they give themselves away at their attempted return. Like the early stages of defender, when the bombs fall slowly and individually and you have plenty of time to zap them.

Now can the trolls learn manners in the next two hours, or will the zaps get them before either tries for jake D's record?

Posted by: ceflynline | July 20, 2010 9:52 PM | Report abuse

Chris, I think will be a BIG improvement! In the past I've mostly ignored the comments section due to the noise, blather, spam and ad homonym attacks. I hope this change will go a long way toward making The Fix a more interactive site for those of us with no axes to grind or agendas to push.
-MD Lowe

Posted by: Ticdoulouroux1 | July 20, 2010 9:30 PM | Report abuse

As we wait...

We have to do better!

Posted by: shrink2 | July 20, 2010 9:30 PM | Report abuse

Ironically - also at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, the Daily Caller is going to come out with some private emails among journalists

This will supposedly show that there have been sentiment to shut down free speech in this country -

And perhaps pull the broadcasting licenses for Fox.

Midnight - Freedom of Speech hangs in the balance.

Tick

Tick

Tick.

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 20, 2010 9:24 PM | Report abuse

ceflynline is a cheerful optimist (and he writes great posts). I'm also hoping for the best.

Posted by: margaretmeyers | July 20, 2010 9:23 PM | Report abuse

This is great news. Often Chris will make a provocative comment or observation and I look to see what other people found, only to find drivel. I assume this message will get lost in the shuffle, but I like to offer my thanks and appreciation.

Mike Dowling
West Palm Beach, Florida

Posted by: mikedow1 | July 20, 2010 9:22 PM | Report abuse

Cilizza. Any last minute call from the governor regarding the promised banishment of the most vile pest on the blog- neocolors?

Throw the switch. Put her out of our misery. Please. You promised.

Posted by: Moonbat | July 20, 2010 9:18 PM | Report abuse

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

Does anyone know if there is an actual pumpkin ???

I asked before but no one seems to know.

Pumpkin ???

The blog turns into a pumpkin, right ?

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 20, 2010 9:18 PM | Report abuse

So is this the Silence of the Leftists ???

Suddenly all your sexual slurs against the Tea Party have stopped ???

No expressions of hatred -

No name calling -

No complaining about proxy issues -

No False Charges of Racism -

when finally you all can get called out for your bad behavior ???

I would have thought you all would be going wild - calling for boycotts if the comments section didn't work the way you wanted - calling for strikes - walk-outs.

Lock-outs. Card check.

IS THIS HOW YOU SPEND YOUR LAST HOURS OF FREEDOM ???

In complete silence ???

The Silence of the Leftists.

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 20, 2010 9:13 PM | Report abuse

How about upping the interval between posts to like two hours?

Posted by: Noacoler | July 20, 2010 9:08 PM | Report abuse

Tick tick tick tick tick

Is there an actual pumpkin or is that just a metaphor ?

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 20, 2010 9:06 PM | Report abuse

What is going on here ???

You all are just standing around - trying to behave, waiting for midnight ???

Is this how you enjoy your last few hours of FREEDOM ????

I would have thought you would all be going hog-wild - calling the Tea Party all sorts of things.

Broadwayjoe is doing a little taunting - but nothing like commenting on what Sarah Palin's sex life should be like - or about Nikki Haley - or any other of his gems.

No last hurling of leftist hatred ???

You guys are like a bunch of people smoking cigarettes outside of a wake - no one really wants to go back in.

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 20, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

Does anyone believe this phase two "top poster" thing will be politically impartial? I don't. The blog sure isn't.

Ditto the pre-screening. Considering the acceptance of raw racism versus the persecution of calling it out, I'm not confident about impartiality.

But I do hope the prescreening of attacks is serious, that will do away with certain poster I needn't name and little impartiality required.

Watch the evening news for muckers in DC in the weeks to follow.

Posted by: Noacoler | July 20, 2010 9:01 PM | Report abuse

I would consider it a success if we rid ourselves of the pestilence known as the Ped, drivl, ddunce and Baghdad bj.

A boy can dream.

Posted by: Moonbat | July 20, 2010 9:01 PM | Report abuse

broadwayjoe

The real Great 37 in the Sky is here, watching you.

Don't think you are going to get away.

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 20, 2010 8:49 PM | Report abuse

Thank you! Fingers crossed...

Posted by: cecilyk | July 20, 2010 8:46 PM | Report abuse

Standing by, hoping for the best.

Posted by: shrink2 | July 20, 2010 8:46 PM | Report abuse

I think the whole slate should be wiped clean - and everyone should start fresh under the new rules.

If there is a spamming rule, let it be said what is acceptable and what is not.

But if the Obama people get together, start working in shifts - and work as an organized entity - that totality has to be considered spamming too.

And that is certainly the situation we had on here in 2008 - the responses were minute-by-minute. No one could get a comment in without some snide remark back from the Obama cabal.

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 20, 2010 8:45 PM | Report abuse

If Dianne72, the real 37thandO, Aspergirl, and JakeD could only have been here to see this day ...

Posted by: broadwayjoe | July 20, 2010 8:42 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: leichtman1 | July 20, 2010 8:39 PM | Report abuse

I'm doing my happy dance. And yes, I agree with 37th. If anyone hanging around here is willing to behave in the future, I'm all for continued participation.

Cheers!

Paul

Posted by: FairlingtonBlade | July 20, 2010 8:38 PM | Report abuse

Well, I'm not putting a ton of faith in this, but let's see how this goes, I guess. At the very least, if 37th's posts are deleted along with him being blocked, he won't have the pleasure of enjoying his own handiwork.

Posted by: DDAWD | July 20, 2010 8:18 PM | Report abuse

It's a good change. Those us who appreciate serious discussions find it difficult to weave through the flame posters.

Posted by: AlaninMissoula | July 20, 2010 8:15 PM | Report abuse

Brig, you think 37's going for it at midnight?

Posted by: broadwayjoe | July 20, 2010 8:12 PM | Report abuse

So you can respond directly to a poster, but not block the poster? I was beginning to wonder. If you've seen BLAZING SADDLES where Cleavon Little puts a gun to his own head and says, "stop or I'll shoot!" you can imagine Drindl and Noacoler blocking others, so they couldn't read them even if they wanted to---instead of just scrolling past the posts they don't want to read.

Posted by: Brigade | July 20, 2010 8:04 PM | Report abuse

Hey 37, are you going to really go for it at 12:01am? Eight consecutive unhinged posts is the modern Fix record, held by JakeD/D2 among others. It's within your grasp.

Posted by: broadwayjoe | July 20, 2010 7:57 PM | Report abuse

Good move! I've also been attacked for offering my views as well. Thanks for the change!

Posted by: HannahBanana | July 20, 2010 7:44 PM | Report abuse

I welcome these efforts. As a regular reader, but only very occasional commenter, I had started generally ignoring the comments section entirely because of how crazy things had become there. I think this is one of the few good blogs with a decent ideological balance amongst the commenters, and I hope under the new system there will be much thoughtful discussion.

Posted by: acasilaco | July 20, 2010 7:40 PM | Report abuse

Just for the fun of it I might stay up till midnight and see if Santa really comes.

Posted by: ceflynline | July 20, 2010 7:20 PM
____________

Expect coal.

We're betting that, beginning at 12:01am, YouCanPostThis/LaserLight/37thandO will stage a 24 hour spamming marathon featuring the very "best" of his rants against our President, logic, and common sense. Zouk's kinda lazy so he'll won't weigh in with his screeds and insults until 9:30 am or so.

Taking bets now ...

Posted by: broadwayjoe | July 20, 2010 7:36 PM | Report abuse

So it's (1) after all. Didn't think you guys could afford the manpower.

There was some moderation for a few days, posts disappearing, but it looked like an 8-year-old doing it, a lot of perfectly innocuous posts with no personal content at all were deleted while the usual pedophilia stuff got through. The past doesn't inspire confidence about the future.

Posted by: Noacoler | July 20, 2010 7:31 PM | Report abuse

Tim Pawlenty is one of the most refreshing new faces on the political scene.

Despite the total lack of interest from the media and voters in his expected candidacy for President in 2012, we think he'll completely surprise everyone and beat BHO soundly. Polls conducted by "TPaw's" Mom and his beer buddies indicate he will win 76 percent of the vote easily. We think Fox, our fave network, will call the race for him by by 8:00 pm election day. He is simply the best and we don't even know his position on a single issue. BTW, Mrs. Palin would make a great running mate for Pawlenty as she could effectively "refudiate" our President's agenda. Can't wait for 2012.

Posted by: broadwayjoe | July 20, 2010 7:24 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: ceflynline | July 20, 2010 7:20 PM | Report abuse

There is no definition of spam specific to this blog, it's universal.

Posting the same thing over and over, employing excessive carriage returns and using periods to get past the imposed limit on them, that's spam, and if Cillizza isn't just spinning again then you won't be doing it anymore.

It doesn't matter if the slate is wiped clean. Anyone remotely tecchnical can circumvent a block if determined since there is only registration and IP to distinguish users. You will of course immediately re-register, and if this isn't BS, which is only slightly possible given the history here, then nobody will be seeing your posts.

As for the political impartiality of moderation, I'm not buying that for a a second.

Posted by: Noacoler | July 20, 2010 7:18 PM | Report abuse

I believe the slate should be wiped clean.

There was an unruly atmosphere - everyone agrees - and everyone responded differently.

Spam has never been defined - and it really is not specifically in the rules either.

If a rule was going to be enforced, it should have been defined, and everyone should have been given an opportunity to follow it.

Again - with so much uncivil behavior, sexual slurs - and name calling on this board - all of which has been reported - and complained about on the board -

With all of that - it is hard to believe that all of a sudden, banning would start when clear offenses were allowed to go on for a long time.

In addition - the Obama people got together as a group - and took shifts on this board - and as an organized group spammed this board practically minute-by-minute hour-by-hour.

Chris I complained about this to you directly - and nothing was done.

I don't see how one person can be deemed to have spammed - when an organized entity has done that as well - on a much greater scale.

I have attempted to discuss all of this out - and all I have heard back is "fair play" -

No new rules have been defined - or explained out.

And seeing the behavior of other posters - it is reasonable to complain that there was no way to gleen what the rules have been.

Posted by: YouCanPostThis | July 20, 2010 7:10 PM | Report abuse

I'll believe it when I see it. Hate speech and spam have been so magnanimously tolerated for so long that I need to take this with a grain of salt.

Threaded responses are a welcome good idea.

Good luck. Anything to reduce the noise is welcome.

Posted by: Noacoler | July 20, 2010 7:03 PM | Report abuse

I welcome the change.

In the past I have posted my thoughts, in a reasonable and responsible manner, only to be attacked for offering my viewpoint.

Thank you.