Mouthpiece Theater: Little Blue Pill

President Barack Obama on the blue pill and the red pill, Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) at Waterloo and the tales of two Steves.

By Chris Cillizza  |  July 24, 2009; 10:28 AM ET
Categories:  Mouthpiece Theater
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning Fix: A One-Month Sprint on Health Care
Next: Friday Senate Line: Democrats' Demographic Edge

Comments

Just saw it. Loved the reference (which I wondered was really accidental Obama). So, it's down the rabbit hole!

BB

Posted by: FairlingtonBlade | July 26, 2009 4:10 PM | Report abuse

Chris & Dana--

You're getting better and better! Love it!

Posted by: sverigegrabb | July 24, 2009 9:20 PM | Report abuse

I haven't seen it yet, but Obama as Morpheus? Brilliant!

BB

Posted by: FairlingtonBlade | July 24, 2009 2:52 PM | Report abuse

healthcare has been on the overhaul since the Bush's Deficit Reduction Act of 2005.

healthcare industry did not listen then.

clean it up or else....
-electronically and eligibility-wise
-connecting of resources, AT, at least, please one central location
-recognize early testing for prevention (newborn screening laws and autism involvement earlier)

or you won't get your money.
one of the reasons Bush vetoed SCHIP

Posted by: TheBabeNemo | July 24, 2009 2:07 PM | Report abuse

SMOKE AND SATIN...

Chris and Dana:

Each time I see you guys do this routine, I get an urge to hunt down some old Ernie Kovacs videos.

***

White guy's "Prof. Gates Moment":

Posted by: scrivener50 | July 24, 2009 11:59 AM | Report abuse

Worst ... one ... yet .. please stick to your much superior writing!

Posted by: kdemko | July 24, 2009 11:12 AM | Report abuse

I will give President Obama the kudo's when he is right. President Obama is right when he is trying to overhaul healthcare. I lost my sister to Cancer last year and today most hospital and private care insurances treat people with those types of illiness including HIV very badly. My family basically had to lie to the insurance company about ailments in her condition, for them to cover her for certain procedures.

Posted by: mattadamsdietmanager1014 | July 24, 2009 11:11 AM | Report abuse