It's a new week in Washington and what better way to kick it off than to Twitter today's press briefing with White House spokesman Robert Gibbs?
If you love wry commentary about politics sprinkled with Simpsons references and the Fix's predictions about the NCAA tournament, make sure to check in around 2:45 p.m. today.
Latest from The Hyper Fix
- Tough day for Gibbs. Fun day for @ thehyperfix...make sure to check out @ thefix about 21 hours ago
- And, not surprisingly, MSNBC's Norah O'Donnell noted that Gibbs "went after" Cheney...reprising his comments. about 21 hours ago
- That's it and that's all....quick update: House will hold hearings on AIG bonuses...not clear that will solve/do anything. about 21 hours ago
- @ abba_ks "'Strong' and 'Sound' are different words. 'Is' and 'Is' are not." touche! about 21 hours ago
- Dow down 6. Why does Gibbs hate the new Fix offspring? about 21 hours ago
- Gibbs looks thrilled to be off of AIG...Christine Bellantoni (of Wash Times) asks about Gulf Coast... about 21 hours ago
- @ exyyle "It depends on what the meaning of change is!" BOO YAH! about 21 hours ago
- Tough briefing for Gibbs...toughest yet? about 21 hours ago
- @ comoannie "The sound/strong business was def a misspeak. Why not just admit it?" Seems like it to me... about 21 hours ago
- Fungibility! Not to be confused (as the Fix often does) with fungi. about 21 hours ago
Posted by: jonempey | March 17, 2009 11:27 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: newbeeboy | March 17, 2009 8:07 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: DDAWD | March 16, 2009 7:05 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: king_of_zouk | March 16, 2009 5:58 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: drindl | March 16, 2009 2:11 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.