Twittering Obama's Primetime Presser
President Barack Obama will take to a podium in the East room of the White House to answer reporters' questions tonight at 8 p.m. eastern time and the Fix will be there -- figuratively.
Literally we will be in the official Fix basement (all the better to keep an eye on Charlie) live Twittering the proceedings.
You can track our thoughts -- produced in 140-character chunks -- either by scrolling down in this post or signing up to follow "TheHyperFix" feed on Twitter. (Everybody is doing it!)
See you at 8! It'll be great! Don't be late!
Latest from The Hyper Fix
- Two other things: 1) Spread the word on @ thehyperfix and @ thefix 2) check out our quick analysis on "The Fix" shortly. 8 minutes ago
- And we are done. 57 minutes from beginning to end. Thank for tweeting along. 9 minutes ago
- "This is a big ocean liner, it is not a speed boat." -- Obama on America. 10 minutes ago
- One observer asks: Did Obama just say "knotty problems" or "naughty problems". Knotty unfortunately. 12 minutes ago
- @ fountainviewkid "What organization is the stem cell question reporter with?" Jon Ward of Wash Times. 12 minutes ago
- @ comoannie "except 4 Mexico thing" Right. But that was as much about domestic drug policy as anything else. 13 minutes ago
- Amazing...one question only on foreign policy....probably a recognition of how all encompassing the economy is as an issue. 14 minutes ago
- This the last question (I think that was Gibbs)...it goes to AFP...and they ask the ONLY foreign policy question of the night. (right?) 15 minutes ago
- This stem cell answer is quite good...thoughtful and contrasts with "rigid ideology" of past Administration. 16 minutes ago
- "I have no investment in causing controversy. I am happy to avoid it if that's where the science leads us." 16 minutes ago
Posted by: newbeeboy | March 25, 2009 7:35 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: zjr78xva | March 24, 2009 9:21 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.