Twittering the White House Daily Briefing
Doozies are our specialty here at the Fix so we will be twittering press secretary Robert Gibbs' every utterance starting around 1 pm today.
To follow our wit and wisdom (cough, cough), you have two options: sign up for "The Hyperfix" feed on Twitter -- all the semi-cool kids are doing it -- or check out the ten most recent tweets in the post below.
Latest from The Hyper Fix
- AMAZING. Atlantis is off. WOW. With that, we'll call it a day...thanks for joining us. SPREAD THE WORD on @ the fix and @ thehyperfix! 15 minutes ago
- 30 seconds and counting.... 17 minutes ago
- Seriously, is there anything more amazing than a space shuttle launch? 17 minutes ago
- And CSPAN leaves briefing for "pro forma" House session. WHAT??!!!! We'll call it a day...to watch shuttle launch. 18 minutes ago
- Gibbs: "inextricably linked" times FOUR. Whoah Robert...Whoah! 20 minutes ago
- @ txvoodoo "What 75 tweet limit??" Bosses tell me can only tweet 75 times in hour before Twitter gods shut me out.... 20 minutes ago
- 25 more folks until 5k for @ thehyperfix. AWESOME! 21 minutes ago
- Wonder if we are closing in on 75 tweet limit....? 23 minutes ago
- @ slr249 "I bet Kyle Chandler can help fix the newspaper industry. He gets the paper the day before!" LOVED that show. 24 minutes ago
- Gibbs on SCOTUS -- no guidance on timing....BOOO! Fix needs to plan his week. 24 minutes ago
May 11, 2009; 12:30 PM ET
Categories: Twitter Time
Save & Share: Previous: Madigan Reconsidering Illinois Senate Race
Next: Santorum on Specter: "Arlen is With Us on the Votes That Matter"
Posted by: NGrunge | May 12, 2009 11:02 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: xinunus | May 11, 2009 6:09 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: JakeD | May 11, 2009 4:20 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: drindl | May 11, 2009 2:36 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: JakeD | May 11, 2009 12:56 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.