Fix Photos from Inauguration Day

The Fix had a prime spot for President Barack Obama's inauguration today and when we weren't twittering or taking part in washingtonpost.com's live webcast, we snapped a few photos of the proceedings.

By Chris Cillizza  |  January 20, 2009; 6:10 PM ET
Categories:  White House
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Obama's Inauguration Speech: First Thoughts
Next: White House Cheat Sheet: The Debut

Comments

Sorry -- 1/20/09 -- oops!!!!

Posted by: newbeeboy | January 21, 2009 8:21 AM | Report abuse

I am, by far, NOT a Presidential supporter but 1/9/9 was a beautiful day full of wonderful scenes. I am proud of the U.S. for being, in my opinion, the best society on Earth. The Obama family, no matter of one's political leanings, are absolutely wonderful and a great example to ALL Americans regardless of our many backgrounds.

Posted by: newbeeboy | January 21, 2009 8:20 AM | Report abuse

Wow thats pretty sad that mattadamsdietmanager1014 doesn't believe in the 1st amendment. Are you so unsure in your beliefs that you can not constance different viewpoints? This is not Nazi Germany my friend. In this country we all get to view our political beliefs. Pease take some civic lessons.

Posted by: vbhoomes | January 21, 2009 6:42 AM | Report abuse

Rest in Peace RIP Republicans. FOXNEWS, Hannity , Rush and Oreilly make me sick to my stomach. When the entire world was feeling great about our 80% approval rating great President OBAMA they were on their programs being negative. I will be working with other groups and commitees to get these HATEFUL programs off our airwaves.
Congresswoman Louise M. Slaughter: Sign a Petition
Click Here to SIGN THE PETITION today! Stop Media Bias ... the Fairness Doctrine & passing the Fairness & Accountability in Broadcasting ...
www.votelouise.com/petitions - Cached