Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Travel ... And Then Some
Travel can be broadening, amusing, depressing, enlightening, touching and instructive -- sometimes all on the same trip. But as many of us know all too wel, the simple act of going from Point A to Point B can also be teeth-gnashingly frustrating. Anyone who's ever suffered through a canceled or delayed flight, fought with airlines over lost luggage or fallen victim to a travel scam can testify to that.
And that's where we come in. Yesterday we published our annual Way to Go section, or as we like to call it, The Issue That Nearly Kills Us. If you missed it, go dig it out of the recycling bin, or check it out online. Simply put, it's a compendium of just about everything you ever wanted to know about travel, and then some. Included this year:
* Our picks for the best travel Web sites.
* A primer on how to phone home from overseas.
* Our eight-step system for finding the lowest airfare.
* The top 10 travel problems we hear about from readers, and how to keep them from happening to you.
* Resources for special-niche travelers.
* A guide to the three DC-area airports.
This one's a keeper, folks, so check it out if you haven't already. It may save you a little tooth enamel on your next trip.
Please email us to report offensive comments.
Posted by: Alice | February 5, 2007 3:37 PM
Posted by: Jill | February 5, 2007 3:47 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.