Michael Jackson Marathon
Can't get enough Michael Jackson on TV? You're in luck:
* noon: VH1 Classic Jackson music video tribute runs through midnight Sunday.
* 7 p.m.: MTV's "America's Best Dance Crew" featuring Michael Jackson music.
* 8 p.m.: TV One's "Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration" two-hour all-star concert salute.
* 9 p.m.: CNN's "Larry King Live" Michael Jackson tribute.
* 9 p.m.: ABC's special "20/20," "Michael Jackson: The Man and His Music," starting with his 1968 Motown audition tape.
*10:30 p.m.: VH1's "Michael Jackson: King of Videos" video tribute.
* 10:30 a.m.: E!'s "E! News Special: Michael & Farrah: Lost Icons" two-star mashup.
* 12 p.m.: TV One's "The Jacksons: An American Dream" five-hour miniseries tracing the singer's life. (Also airs tomorrow on TV Land at 2 p.m.)
* 7:30 p.m.: BET's "Forever the King: A Tribute to Michael Jackson" features recollections from celebrities and fans.
* 8 p.m.: CNN's "Michael Jackson -- Man in the Mirror" traces the singer's life from when he was a child prodigy in Gary, Ind.
* 10 p.m.: "Bio Remembers: Michael Jackson"
SUNDAY, June 28
6 p.m.: MTV2's three-hour Jackson music video marathon.
7 p.m.: TV One's "The Life & Times of Michael Jackson" one-hour documentary .
8 p.m.: "The BET Awards" features a Michael Jackson tribute.
MONDAY, June 29
* 8 p.m.: Fox's two-hour Michael Jackson-themed "American Idol" episode.
WEDNESDAY, July 1
* 8 p.m.: MyNetworkTV re-airs "2006 World Music Awards" which feted the 25th anniversary of "Thriller" Album and awarded Jackson for selling more than 100 million albums.
* 10 p.m.: E!'s "E's Michael Jackson" one-hour documentary features home video and interview footage with family and friends.
Please email us to report offensive comments.
Posted by: Matt1975 | June 26, 2009 6:09 PM
Posted by: bbahler | July 3, 2009 2:46 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.