The Morning Brief 07.06.07
Here's some of the local business stories in today's paper:
* Former Fannie Mae chairman Franklin Raines sues federal regulators to release his stock award.
* Area accounting firms woo number-crunching graduates with trips, parties and offers.
* Hotel stocks soar as investors bet on more deals; Marriott though is unlikely to be one of them because it owns little real estate, analysts say.
* The Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge commute over the Anacostia in the District is about to get more difficult as a renovation project gets underway.
* Mittal Steel receives 15-day extension from Justice Department to sell Sparrows Point plant.
Please email us to report offensive comments.
The comments to this entry are closed.