The Morning Brief 07.23.07
It's WashBiz Monday. Here's some of the local business stories in today's paper.
* Creative Class guru Richard Florida has left George Mason U.
* Leasing by defense-related companies shows signs of slowing.
* Choice Hotels makes PETA's list of animal-friendly companies.
* Not all temporary workers from other countries are here to do high-tech work...Some are lifeguards, teachers and tent-putter-uppers.
* Former Nextel exec Morgan O'Brien has formed McLean start-up Cyren Call, a company that hopes to stitch together wireless spectrum for emergency workers.
Please email us to report offensive comments.
The comments to this entry are closed.