* Radio One could be returning to the District if the city agrees to provide $22 million in public financing for a development atop the Shaw-Howard University Metro station. See story.
* Some of the merchants and residents who live around the convention center are unhappy that a proposed headquarters hotel won't open until at least 2011. See story.
* CACI buys snaps up firm that has many employees who have already secured government security clearances. See story.
* Joe and Karin De Francis sells remaining stake in Pimlico and Laurel racetracks. See story.
* Virgin America arrives at Dulles. See story.
Please email us to report offensive comments.
The comments to this entry are closed.