* MedImmune of Gaithersburg, owned by AstraZeneca, won FDA approval of its nasal vaccine FluMist for children ages 2 to 5. See story
* About 150 members of the Service Employees International Union demonstrated outside of Carlyle Group's headquarters for about a half-hour because of concerns about the private-equity firm's planned acquisition of Manor Care. See story
* Marc Fisher reports on the owners of the dry cleaners sued over an alternation. They have closed their store on Bladensburg Road NE and are down to their original shop across from the Convention Center. See column
* The Arlington County Board authorized a fleet of 85 hybrid taxis to take to the streets.
* D.C. Council members Kwame Brown (D-At Large) and Jack Evans (D-Ward 2) now oppose a plan to sell city-owned land, including the West End branch library and fire station, to private developer EastBanc.
Please email us to report offensive comments.
The comments to this entry are closed.