Here's some of the stories that appeared in the morning's paper:
* Former secretary of homeland security Tom Ridge starts his own risk assessment and crisis management firm. See story.
* Brinks shareholder Pirate Capital wants the Richmond security services company to allow shareholders to call special meetings and to require the chairman's seat be held by an independent director.
* McCormick, the spicemaker out of Sparks, Md., names Alan D. Wilson as its new chief executive, succeeding Robert Lawless, starting Jan. 1. See press release.
* AmeriDream , a Gaithersburg nonprofit, wants to overturn a government ban on seller-financed downpayment assistance. See story.
* Constellation Energy and a dumpsite operator are ordered to pay $1 million after the disposal of fly-ash contaminated groundwater around an Anne Arundel dump. See story.
* Montgomery County begins debate over development rules. See story.
Please email us to report offensive comments.
The comments to this entry are closed.