By Dan Froomkin
2:12 PM ET, 01/27/2009
Other White House items of note:
* Michael D. Shear writes in The Washington Post about the White House's unfortunate e-mail outage yesterday. (It's over now.)
* Ben Pershing blogs for washingtonpost.com that it's not at all clear what Vice President Biden be doing at the White House.
* Via Huffingtonpost.com, author Bob Woodward tells NBC's Chris Matthews -- without any supporting evidence -- "I don't think the nanny or household tax problems and so forth are over for the Obama administration."
* Owen Thomas blogs for Valleywag: "The official residence of the vice president, obscured until Dick Cheney's last days in office and residence, now shines in satellite sunlight." It's no longer intentionally obscured on Google Maps.
* Charles Herman and Jake Tapper report for ABC News: "The high-flying execs at Citigroup caved under pressure from President Obama and decided today to abandon plans for a luxurious new $50 million corporate jet from France."