Arenas update

I spoke with Gilbert Arenas not long after he stormed out of the locker room after being told by team medical staff that he couldn't play tonight. He was still frustrated but backed off of what he said when he walked out ("Ya'll don't have to write anymore. I'm not coming back this year.")

He said he will be at practice tomorrow and appears to be coming to grips with the idea that they wouldn't let him play tonight.

Arenas went through shootaround and showed up late this afternoon expecting to be cleared but during a meeting with team doctor Marc Connell, who performed the surgery, Arenas was told that the knee still has some swelling in it and Connell wants him to wait at least another week before trying to test it in a game.

Arenas: "I went in there hoping to have them look at the knee and say I could play. Then, (the doctor) told me I need one more week. I understand, he's the doctor, but it wasn't what I wanted to hear. It took me a long time to get my mind right about coming back at at all and today, I was there. I wanted to play. Now, how do I know that I'm going to be ready next week? What's going to change next week? At the end of the day, it might be the right thing, but it wasn't what I wanted to hear."

Arenas has expressed fear about re-injuring the knee but said he's recently come to grips with those fears. And, while he still plans to opt out this summer and seek a max contract, he's anxious to play this season.

He told me that he watched a movie yesterday (didn't catch the title) that inspired him. "It had a quote that said: don't let fear control you," Arenas said. "And that made me think that yeah, I can't let fear of getting hurt again keep me from doing what I love to do. I love basketball and I want to play."

He came back late in the first quarter with a sports coat on and is watching the game from the bench. He told me that he's already been warned by the league about sitting on the bench without a jacket and said another violation will earn him a $10,000 fine.

"Even though I'm not playing, it's still about the team," he told ESPN's Lisa Salters. "I still had to come back and support them."

He sounded mad when I talked him an hour ago but when I walked down to do a halftime radio interview, we crossed paths and Arenas had a smile on his face.

"I came back," he told me with a shrug of his shoulders.

Gilbertology folks, Gilbertology. Never a dull moment around here......

By Ivan Carter |  March 23, 2008; 9:00 PM ET
Previous: Arenas out | Next: 'Sheed Was [Expletive] Mad, But Kept His [Expletive] Cool Afterward

Comments

Please email us to report offensive comments.

Good to know Gilbert has cooled off a bit.

Posted by: Smith | March 23, 2008 9:42 PM

Happy Easter to all! I missed first half and am sitting here watching at end of third quarter. Team looks solid. Refreshing to see Gilbert cool down. Watching ESPN's feed I am reminded again that you have to love Hubie Brown who is one of the few national commentators who really seems to respect the Wizards. A win will be a great launch for the road trip. We need to go 3-2 on trip and that will be difficult.

Posted by: BmoreRev | March 23, 2008 9:56 PM

Good to know Gil likes to watch movies and swagger-jack quotes about it to everyone he speaks with.

Posted by: TruthAboutIt.net | March 23, 2008 9:57 PM

Big ups to grandpa Hubie as well.

Posted by: TruthAboutIt.net | March 23, 2008 10:03 PM

It's good that Gil has calmed down. Maybe Lisa Saulters cheered him up. Also watching the game on ESPN and there is no doubt that Hubie Brown provides the best commentary in the game.

Posted by: low | March 23, 2008 10:09 PM

Great win for the team tonight, Haywood set the tone early, while Jamison, Daniels & Butler kept it steady throughout the game. Great bench play by Blatche (messing w/ Rasheed), Songalia and key 3's by Mason. Good to see Gilbert in good spirits. 3 over .500 going into the west coast trip, one game atta time fellas...

Posted by: CN | March 23, 2008 10:34 PM

Fine Win! And it is great that Gilbert is this pumped up! Next few weeks will be way interesting.

Posted by: khrabb | March 23, 2008 10:48 PM

Whoever gave Gil that ugly ass blazer should be fired. Look like he stole that from Eddie's office or something...

Posted by: C.Bell | March 23, 2008 11:39 PM

When Gil comes back, they will have a sick lineup with Gil, Stevenson, Butler, Jamison, and Haywood. Stevenson and Haywood have been playing extremely well this season. Butler should be back into his top form in another week or two and Jamison has been sensational all season. I just hope they don't play the Cavs, they are better off against the Magic in the first rd. Three teams they can't beat in a 7 game series in the East are Pistons, Cavs and Celtics.

Posted by: curry | March 23, 2008 11:39 PM

dfresh58, you must be new to the blog. DCIdiot is insanely jealous of Gil and posts about him nonstop. Claims everyone who disagrees with him is a loser....but the true loser is DCIdiot. A guy who has never palmed a basketball...in fact, all he palms is a computer mouse....blogs 24 hours a day...every day....

Posted by: Anonymous | March 23, 2008 11:58 PM

That was a very fun game to attend. The score remained close yet the Wiz had it under control throughout. EJ managed the game well, called timeouts whenever the defense started to breakdown. And of coarse kept BH on the bench too long, again.

I am now officially a BH fan. I almost cant believe I am saying this after years of BH frustration, but in one sequence BH cemented me as a fan of his. It occurred in the 3rd quarter I believe, and followed a sequence of events. Rasheeeed knocked AB to ground hard with a cheap shot (no call) when AB went up for a defensive rebound. Then the next time down the court AB was all over Rasheeeed on defense first trying to deny him position in the paint and then up on him tight once Rasheeeed got the ball. AB got whistled for a foul so he lightened up a bit and Rasheeeed continued, clearly pissed that AB had the audacity to play him so tight, to swing his elbows and caught AB twice hard in the head way after the whistle had blown. Rasheeed got teed up, rightly so. And then Rasheeeed had his typical temper tantrum (should have been T'd up again). AB was obviously still a bit woozy, so EJ took him out and put BH back in. The next time down the floor Raheeeed got the ball along the baseline and tried to drive on BH. BH manhandled him with a vengence...and then some. Clearly a payback and strong message from BH. BH had AB, his locker-mate's back. BH clearly was not happy that Rasheeeed the bully was picking on the young buck. It was a great moment. And for me a defining moment for BH. If I ever doubted BH's heart before, I will never again.
So why after this heroic deed did EJ choose to remove BH from the game with less than 2 minutes to play? EJ left all the other starters in until the end to receive applause and recognition. Again more petty headgames from the Wiz coach or did he just want to make sure AB got back in the game after being roughed up by Rasheeeed earlier? Probably some of both. Grow up EJ and be the bigger man already.

Posted by: oddjob | March 24, 2008 12:18 AM

Ignore me, I'm an idiot.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 24, 2008 12:22 AM

Hubie is by far the best commentator in basketball. Love listening to him!

Good game by the fellas! Now that was a basketball game worth watching. We're actually starting to share the ball again. Good to see!

Two stats that we must get better at
1. Worst 3 pt defending team in the league. Guys get hot behind the arc like Rasheed in the second half and we just don't recognize it or something. Still wide open after 3/4 three pointers.

2. 27th in the league in assists! Not good. Last couple of games have been a huge improvement.

Final comment
What the hell is GA's problem? He talks about how he's scared and he came back to soon last time etc etc.... Then he is told to wait this time and make sure everything is good and he throws an absolute fit and walks out of the arena. Really? Could it be that he wanted to come back for the nationally televised game on ESPN? Make some sort of grand entrance. I wonder if he is for the team or for GA's attention show.

Posted by: Rob P | March 24, 2008 12:27 AM

oddjob, EJ made cookies for BTH and left them in his locker... so you shouldn't worry about them.

BTH was interviewed after the game and he was really happy with everything. Felt the team played well, passed well and played within the offense.

Does this sound like someone who is taking offense at the coaches?

Look, in some (incredibly unprofessional) worlds measuring your playing time as a means of respect makes sense. But, BTH and any pro worth a damn needs to be bigger than that. Not like he isn't getting burn.

Tonight he played about 35 minutes. What is wrong with that? Rasheed was on the bench and Blatche had been playing with enthusiasm. AJ, only played about a minute more than BTH, but who cares. The point is BTH is playing with a team first attitude and a lot more passion than we have seen in the past.

All this worry about a few minutes here and there. If BTH isn't worried about it, well then I won't and all the way around THAT is a better thing for this club.

Go Wiz, great win!

Posted by: g | March 24, 2008 12:34 AM

Oh, I have to give my man AJ some props. He has played his brains out this year and has even improved on the defensive end. I used to give him a bunch of crap (particularly last year) for being so bad defensively and such a liability that you could never win a championship with him starting. I no longer believe that is true!

Posted by: Rob P | March 24, 2008 12:36 AM

g, I have to agree. I've had my share of criticisms of EJ, but your really nitpicking to do so tonight. The team played great! There was nothing mysterious going on between BH and EJ either.

Bullets70s, you need to go away or be banned from the blog or something. Get a life.

Posted by: Rob P | March 24, 2008 12:42 AM

Big win!

We beat the Pistons to get some MO-MEN-TUM going into the West Coast trip? How can people even be complaining about other stuff? Even Dc Man, aren't you just psyched that we look stronger and stronger at the right time?

The Wiz are giving it their all let's be happy

Posted by: andy | March 24, 2008 2:14 AM

AJ is our team MVP this season. People rave about Caron and rightly so but AJ has kept this ship afloat. Great game all around by all involved. Songaila is playing really well. Hats off to him. As I predicted earlier this season, come playoff or stretch time, we will be healthy, experienced and ready to kick some arse.
Folks seem to forget that GA was a 6 assist a game guy before he got hurt. That's without looking to pass. Why is it presumptuous to think that he can get at least 6 per game now? As much as I like AD, AD is not shutting any PG's down. In fact, that opposing position is probably killing us as much as any other (besides SG). How can we NOT be better with a better shooter and a guy who's just as capable of distributing and defending as AD? Also, GA's return makes AD the backup, which greatly enhances our bench. It also makes RM exclusively a SG off the bench. That makes him more effective. People, without GA, we are a scary playoff team. With him, we are a Finals threat. If the 2007 Cavs can make it, we can. We're better than their 2006-2007 year team at every position but SF. And yes, I believe that BTH is better than Z all things considered.

Posted by: mark | March 24, 2008 7:18 AM

It's so nice to hear Hubie Brown call a Wizards game.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 24, 2008 7:30 AM

I just looked at the minutes distribution and I like it. I'd like to see Caron's number go down a few and AD's. Songaila playing 16 is about right. BTH at 34 is the minimum he should play. Once Ny gets back, he should eat into RM's time a little. AB probably oughtta get exactly what he's getting. As long it's consistent, he should be able to prepare to play and bring it every night. I think we're on the right track.

Posted by: mark | March 24, 2008 7:46 AM

Headline in the Detroit News: Pistons fall to LOWLY Wizards. Huh? I didn't know we were the Knicks!

Posted by: eric | March 24, 2008 7:57 AM

There's no reason GA couldn't reinvent himself this year as more of a playmaker. Back in the day, Tiny Archibald did that in Boston, and they won a championship. (Of course, they had Larry Bird too, which helped.)Even if he's a step slower and not as explosive, GA's shooting range is so deep that opponents have to get up on him 30 feet from the basket, so he's going to open up space for cutters. I think the big question about GA is whether he's willing and able to step it up on defense. Provided that he's got enough of his lateral mobility back, he's got the physical tools to be a very good defender. AJ and CB have really worked hard to improve as on-ball defenders this year, so hopefully GA will feel challenged to keep up with them.

Man, that was an awesome playoff-intensity performance last night. They're really running the Princeton to perfection these days, and they didn't back down at all when Detroit got physical. I think that if they play at that level on the west coast trip, they're going to be okay out there.

Posted by: John Brisker | March 24, 2008 8:19 AM

I'd say the Detroit News has lost touch with reality.

Perhaps the headline should have read: "Pistons Played Injury Riddled Wizards and Still Lost."

Or better yet: "Pistons Lost to a Better Team."

Posted by: Anonymous | March 24, 2008 8:31 AM

ClE is 40 - 31
WAS is 36 - 33
Instead of talking about 6th or 5th spot, we should be gunning for the 4th. CLE is playing less than good basketball and we are catching our 2nd wind at the right time.
This is our schedule... (and my predictions)
@ Portland W

New Jersey W
@ Chicago L
Miami W
@ Philadelphia L
Detroit L
That puts CLE at 45 - 37

I know that my predictions leaves us at the the 5th spot, I just to see how it could play out, realistically, and see that it is feasible.

Posted by: JSchon | March 24, 2008 8:33 AM

Hmmmmm... Let's see. Arenas hurts his knee and works like crazy to rehab it, ignoring the doctor's advice to go at it less strenuously. Damages his knee in the process, is out for even greater period of time, vows to listen to the doctors this time since he messed up his knee on his own by not heeding their advice. Comes out to practice after months of rehab and throws a hissy fit when the doctors tell him that there is swelling and they'd like him to rest another week before playing... Nothing like learning from past mistakes is there? Sounds like some teenagers I know.

Posted by: jjames | March 24, 2008 8:48 AM

I would rather not play the Cavs again in the first round of the playoffs. I am tired of the Lebrons.

If the Wiz go 2-3 or worse on this road trip, which is possible, they could fall to the sixth or seventh position pretty easily with Philadelphia and Toronto close behind.

It is hard to say right now how the playoff positioning will finally turn out.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 24, 2008 8:52 AM

JSchon -

OK, I'll play along... My predictions:

Wiz go 2-3 on the West Coast trip, finish 45-37 with one more impressive win over a top team; either Boston, Detroit or Orlando.

Cleveland, feeling the pressure down the stretch, will fall to Philly twice, Detroit twice, NO, and Orlando; finishing at 45-37

Washington, with a better Conference record, will win the tie breaker and get home court advantage.

Cleveland barely squeeks by Philly for the 6th spot.

Wiz vs. Cleveland III

Posted by: Rook | March 24, 2008 8:59 AM

sorry, that should read:
"Wiz go 3-2 on the West Coast trip"

Posted by: Rook | March 24, 2008 9:02 AM

I am tired of he LeBrons too...

but I really can't imagine something that would make me happier than knocking him out of the playoffs. (especially in the first round).

I think that would really rattle Bron, he thinks he owns us. Be nice to put that t rest. Assuming that we put it to rest.

Posted by: g | March 24, 2008 9:07 AM

4th seed, please.

The Pistons are sooo much better than the typical Eastern Conference team. If we can beat them, we should be able to take some west coast teams.

I'd like to see Gil by Seattle. It's getting late in the year and if they are going to use him, they've got to give him enough time to find a playing rhythm. (provided his knee is really ok)

Posted by: Pauly B. | March 24, 2008 9:08 AM

I don't think we can catch the Cavs at the 4th seed. 76ers are on a roll that they should be given more attention. It seems to me that the Raptors are playing for the 6th rather than go 5th and play the Cavs in the first round.

Prediction on the West coast trip. 1 -5 with the sole win on the Sonics. I'm still not convince that we can be very competitive on the road.

Posted by: Fortune Teller | March 24, 2008 9:47 AM

I believe it was me who told Bruce Wayne not to let fear control him. Where's my credit? Sit me next to Soulja boy for the playoffs!!

Posted by: Liam Neeson | March 24, 2008 10:07 AM

Is Chris Bosh back with Toronto now or is he still having knee problems?

If he is back and playing well, you would figure they could really start moving up again.

Posted by: Tim | March 24, 2008 10:10 AM

Tim, Bosh played last night but I think the Raptors still lost.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 24, 2008 10:14 AM

Now we've beat every team ahead of us in the east. Cleveland and Boston twice,and now Orlando and Detroit. Now we know we can beat any team we might meet in the playoffs.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 24, 2008 10:16 AM

I think Bosh has played for last few games and they still are struggling a little bit compared to earlier in the year.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 24, 2008 10:25 AM

The key is to play consistent ball these last two weeks. If we can play with the intensity we played with last night, we can beat any team down the stretch and slip into that 4th spot.

Someone earlier pointed out that BTH gave Sheed a little extra love after his technical. I really believe that was a crucial period in the game. The Pistons were trying to out muscle us and BTH sent a message saying we ain't playing that game anymore.

Also, nice dunk by AJ last night. I think that was his third or fourth this season. The guy is our MVP this year.

Posted by: AntiDCMan | March 24, 2008 10:34 AM

Interesting. I know what a tough matchup Toronto can be with Bosh in the lineup.

Posted by: Tim | March 24, 2008 10:36 AM

at least it's refreshing to see that arenas still has the desire and passion to play this season, despite his contract situation. can't really call him out for saving his health for a new contract anymore.

of course all the gilbert haters are going to find some other way to criticize him for this situation.

Posted by: psps23 | March 24, 2008 10:42 AM

The Wiz have shown this year that they can be competitive with anyone when they execute the offense and play some defense.

If they play this way on the upcoming road trip, they should do alright.

Posted by: Tim | March 24, 2008 10:43 AM

It's a great win, and a team effort! I am happy to see Songaila regains his lost shooting touch, and am impressed with Haywood's new found passing skill!

The only complaint I have is that Caron sometimes held the ball a bit too long and killed the flow of the offense. This maybe because he is just coming back from injury, and needs a little bit of time to flow freely.

Posted by: Sagaliba | March 24, 2008 10:49 AM

Great game! Well played. I also like the way BTH muscled Rasheed when he got the chance after Rasheed tried to push young AB around. Love the way they are playing. Only thing that drives me crazy at times is when AD and Caron takes the ball up and runs down the clock instead of passing the ball around to get a quality shot. Evidence of that was when AD ran down the clock, didn't have a clear shot, then passed it to Caron who had to hurry a shot. Luckily, Jamsion was under the basket and got a score plus one. That is the ONLY critique I have. Other than that, they have been playing extremely well since Orland and I hope they keep it up. Go Zards!

Posted by: Anonymous | March 24, 2008 10:53 AM

AJ was magnificent last night. I loved the passing and movement; even Haywood had a couple of sweet assists on back doors. EJ really has this team playing the Princeton offense well. The Pistons are a great defensive team, and we were eating their lunch all night. I was surprised Detroit never made a serious run toward the end.

I thought our defense against them was outstanding; except for a few open threes by Sheed, we shut them down.

Pech is doing nothing anymore. He comes in, loiters around the 3-point line, then comes out. Eddie's right to keep his butt glued to the bench.

Anyone else notice the big break Eddie gave Antawn in the 3rd and 4th quarters? He looked fresher at the end. Good to see.

I think this was one of their most impressive wins of the year; they truly won this as a team, on both ends of the court.

Posted by: Keithinator | March 24, 2008 10:54 AM

Sagaliba, I totatally agree regarding Caron! AD does it too. Drives me nuts because mose times they end up with no points. It also stalls the offense. Especially the last shot of the quarter. He and AD are notorious for running down the shot clock to 5 or 6 seconds. If they miss, there is never enough time for a put back. Move that ball and get it in. The quarter doesn't always have to end with a spectacular three. Just put the ball in the basket!

Posted by: Anonymous | March 24, 2008 10:58 AM

All smiles today in Wiz Nation. Be proud, sing loud, we are the wiz kids. I'm just amazed...lose two all-stars and thrive. This just speaks volumes about everyone involved. AJ, please don't leave us for some lame team. I hope they pay him handsomely this year and Gil better understand that "this" is how you earn a contract in your contract year. When Gil comes back he needs to put up some respective numbers (20pts, 5 rbs, 6-7 asts, 1 stl) to get the contract he wants. GO TEAM WIZ KIDS!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Burg w/ a U | March 24, 2008 11:00 AM

"If you folks think Wiz fans are tough on their team, you should check out the Pistons forum on detroitnews.com. They're eviscerating their team, especially Saunders. A lot of negativity for a 49-20 team."

Hmmmm I'll try to check when I get a chance. Interested on what they have to say about the pick up of Jarvis Hayes.

Posted by: Dave | March 24, 2008 11:10 AM

Dave,

Posted by: Keithinator | March 24, 2008 11:15 AM

Great to hear Hubie Brown doing the color on the game - he knows the players as a recent ex-coach and doesn't play favorites. He's also one of the few national guys who shows the Wiz any respect. Seems like a lot of fellow bloggers feel the same way.

Great to see BH give a hard foul on Wallace who was clearly trying to intimidate AB with the cheap shot elbow. BT has been playing much tougher this year and is now showing the willingness to give hard fouls which is needed in the playoffs. I still don't understand why EJ sits him when the other team has their top big man in the game. We're too small on defense and the boards without BH in the game (thought I'd never hear myself say this).

Kudos to AJ who is the team's MVP (no offense to CB who missed 6 weeks and is still rounding into shape). Wiz are going to give Cleveland or Orlando a tough series if GA is back by the playoffs at 80%. I bet neither Detroit or Boston would really want to see us in the 1st round either.

Posted by: wizfan89 | March 24, 2008 11:37 AM

Agree. NY is surely an upgrade over JH. Only thing they are similar is poor shot selection which I guess NY will improve with time (I hope).

Posted by: Dave | March 24, 2008 11:37 AM

Young already has, some. At least Nick will drive to the basket, which Jarvis is severely allergic to doing. Young can get his own shot; Hayes can spot up and launch, and do nothing else. Young is going to be a dynamic playmaker. Hayes is an end-of-bencher.

Posted by: Keithinator | March 24, 2008 11:41 AM

If anyone is interested, they are replaying the game right now on Comcast.

This works out well since I missed most of the 4th quarter last night and I happen to be home today.

Posted by: Tim | March 24, 2008 11:42 AM

"Speaking of Hayes, I was pleased to see that he's still pretty much the same player that he was here: 3-9 shooting in 14 minutes. Nine shots in 14 minutes! He's still a "chucker" -- only problem is, he can't shoot.

Posted by: Keithinator | March 24, 2008 11:15 AM "

The same really can be said about Deshawn also, and DS is supposed to be a SG of all things, and a starter.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 24, 2008 11:51 AM

Hayes dropped 19 in a quarter (30 in the game) just last week.

Mason is better than Young or Hayes.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 24, 2008 12:10 PM

I think BTH's hard foul on 'sheed was also a little bit of so called "stretegery" on his part. He knew 'sheed had just gotten a tech and would have been happy with a double tech in that situation if rasheed had responded to his hard foul. Now in actuality I don't know if that thought factored into BTH's decision to foul rasheed, but all in all that was a gamebreaking play right there

Posted by: Todd Cleary | March 24, 2008 12:35 PM

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 24, 2008 11:51 AM

Posted by: psps23 | March 24, 2008 12:46 PM

"Except Hayes puts up more shots per minute. And DS plays defense. Stevenson's had to carry more of the load this year, due to Gil's and Caron's injuries. He wouldn't be doing the same if they were healthy. Bruce Bowen wouldn't look so stellar either if Parker and Manu weren't there to carry him offensively.

Posted by: psps23 | March 24, 2008 12:46 PM "

Sorry, we're only talking about poor shooting here, not excuses.

BTW, Hubie made a funny point during the game saying Les BouleS perimeter defense needed work as Detroit was making their run.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 24, 2008 12:50 PM

J. Hayes can do one thing - chuck up 3-pointers which happen to be open a lot more now that he's in Detroit. He's got no ability to drive to the basket, get his own shot, or post up. No comparison between him and NY at this point in their careers (except neither play good D).

Detroit's strategy was to get into our heads even if they didn't win the game. Good move by BTH to dish one back to Rasheed who's a known cheap-shot artist. Wiz look tough enough to stand up to any of the big boys in the East (Boston, Detroit, Orlando). It would be nice to have another big body like the Poet to fill the enforcer role when things get rough like last night. Songaila is giving us consistent, productive minutes off the bench which we were missing.

Posted by: wizfan89 | March 24, 2008 1:03 PM

I'm glad the Wizards won last night's game. It was a great win something that can perhaps give them confidence whe they start their road trip.

I was curious to know. Everyone is talking about the Gilbert deal, but does anyone know what kind of deal Jamison is looking for? I know he doesn't want a max contract but I would think he is possibly looking for a 5 yr deal. Do you think the Wizards would pay him out for that kind of length? I personal don't think they would. With Blatche getting a new deal last season and their focus on giving GIlbert a 6 yr deal, I don't think Ernie would give him no more than a 3 year deal. It's too bad because Jamison has been the greatest contributor to the team since his arrival. Nothing against any of the players, but his work ethic and consistency has been apart of this team for a long time.

I'm hoping Ernie will re-sign Jamison anf this team can stay in together.

Posted by: Robert | March 24, 2008 1:08 PM

dc actually the one thing we were talking about was JH and his impact.
You brought up DS, who happens to play better D than JH did.

No excuses?

Posted by: g | March 24, 2008 2:11 PM

"BIG"UPS to Darius playing your ass off my man been torching you in my blog all season,just man enough to admit it and man enough to let you know, great games over the past month keep it up the team needs you!!!!.

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 24, 2008 3:28 PM

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 24, 2008 3:28 PM

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 24, 2008 3:28 PM

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 24, 2008 3:28 PM

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 24, 2008 3:28 PM

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 24, 2008 3:28 PM

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 24, 2008 3:28 PM

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 24, 2008 3:29 PM

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 24, 2008 3:29 PM

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 24, 2008 3:29 PM

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 24, 2008 3:29 PM

Mark, you can't be serious about AD not playing solid D? Did you see the job he did on Billups? Billups has lit up Arenas before like a Christmas tree. He may not be all NBA first team D, but he is an above average defender whereas Arenas is a below average defender. So that part of your post is way off.

Posted by: Rob P | March 24, 2008 4:12 PM