Butler to practice next week

Just spoke with Caron Butler, who said his left hip is feeling better. He also confirmed what I wrote in my notebook today by saying that he plans on practicing next Monday to test the hip. At that point, if he's feeling better, he and the team will decide on when he should test himself in a game. I'll expand on this later with some quotes from Caron.

By Ivan Carter  |  March 6, 2008; 12:27 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Wizards and Magic
Next: More Caron, Thursday update

Comments

Good to hear, so being out for 3 weeks, he'll need about 1 week of practice before playing his FIRST (!!!) game

Posted by: CN | March 6, 2008 12:48 PM | Report abuse

Gil and Caron will rescue us, no doubt about it!

Posted by: Donk | March 6, 2008 12:53 PM | Report abuse

Yes! My favorite player. Very glad to hear this.

Posted by: Fairfax | March 6, 2008 1:03 PM | Report abuse

As evidenced by the complete lack of energy and focus last night (except AJ and DSS), the Wiz desperately need back CB for his toughness, desire, and leadership. I hope CB isn't risking serious injury by pushing himself to return too quickly after last night's debacle. He's the team's MVP (no offense to Agent Zero).

Posted by: wizfan89 | March 6, 2008 1:10 PM | Report abuse

Just the news we needed to hear, after last night. Hope he's good to go.

Posted by: John Brisker | March 6, 2008 1:10 PM | Report abuse

Why am I not happy to hear this? Why am I not surprised to hear this after last night's blowout?

Posted by: Anonymous | March 6, 2008 1:21 PM | Report abuse

Let's not start counting the days, weeks just yet.

Posted by: TruthAboutIt.net | March 6, 2008 1:52 PM | Report abuse