Wednesday update

Caron Butler went through a full practice today and if all goes well during shootaround tomorrow, he'll be in the lineup against the Cavs. Antawn Jamison (lower back strain) and Antonio Daniels (sore left thumb) did not practice but are probable according to Coach Eddie Jordan. Translation: they are playing. Oleksiy Pecherov (left mid-foot sprain) didn't dress last night but did some shooting and said he will be available tomorrow night.

Sidenote: Pesh just walked by me as I was typing this blog entry while sitting on the floor outside of the locker room. Pesh: "Hey man, they don't give you chair? What's up with that? I tell you what, you come to Ukraine, I give you chair. I guarantee you a chair in Ukraine." That Pesh, what a guy.

Gilbert Arenas and Etan Thomas practiced as well.

Me to Eddie: "Gilbert practicing today, that's a good sign no?"
Eddie: "For today, it's a good sign. For today."

By Ivan Carter |  March 12, 2008; 1:58 PM ET
Previous: Bogut, The Easy To Forget About (But Pretty Good) Big Man | Next: Butler, Jamison and Daniels good to go

Comments

Please email us to report offensive comments.

I think NY is a budding star. He's got the tools and if given the opportunity, especially now, since Les BouleS suck, he can gain valuable experience.

With the emergence of Caron, AB, BTH, and possibly NY this season, coupled with the steady play of AJ, I see it as fiscally irresponsible for Les BouleS to pay Gilby anything near "max money."

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 12, 2008 1:31 PM

Caron back? I HOPE SO!

Posted by: Donk | March 12, 2008 2:18 PM

You can't play yourself out of a lower back strain, particularly when you're past 30. Been there, tried that.

The result of a bad back is a lower shooting percentage and a step slower on D.

It would be nice to have AJ at full speed for the playoffs. A couple of more Ls pale in comparison to having the Big 3 healthy.

Posted by: Izman | March 12, 2008 2:25 PM

I can't wait till Gil comes back and proves you wrong DCMAN88...can't wait!!

Posted by: Burg w/ a U | March 12, 2008 2:39 PM

"I can't wait till Gil comes back and proves you wrong DCMAN88...can't wait!!

Posted by: Burg w/ a U | March 12, 2008 02:39 PM "

That'll be a change, because he's proven me right every, every, every time.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 12, 2008 2:41 PM

"I hope your are right DCMAN88. Because SAcramento just cleared a lot of cap space and possibly more at the end of season. Gilbert Arenas to Sacramento? He would be closer to home...

Posted by: Nacho's in Sacramento | March 12, 2008 02:47 PM "

When CWebb went there, he was shocked. There were too many whites. Sacramento is nothing like Golden State or LA. It's in the boonies.

If Gilby leaves for Golden State for nothing, then it'll be bad for Les BouleS. The last time a player went there, we gave up CWebb for Mitch Rich and Otis Thorpe. That didn't turn out so good.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 12, 2008 2:45 PM

Posted by: Nacho's in Sacramento | March 12, 2008 2:47 PM

Hooray for Gilbert. Hooray for Caron. Hooray for the Wiz. Hooray for the real fans. We're on our way, baby ! We'll definitely have some bumps along the way but the dream is about to start being realized. A full squad for a season ending stretch run and playoffs. :) Don't get no better than that.

Posted by: mark | March 12, 2008 2:55 PM

Lots of good news for a Wed. afternoon from the Wizards practice. I've seen plenty of NBA teams that suck in 42 years of being a fan. More then a few were wizards/Bullets teams, but this team sure isn't one of them.

Inconsistant due to playing extended periods without two allstar caliber starters, but they've played with effort and desire throughout the year. Teams that suck mail it in this time of year, there's no thought of that from this squad.

Anybody else see some irony in the fact that Gov. Spitzer resigned on hump day?

Posted by: GM | March 12, 2008 2:56 PM

You are the only one on here beating that drum! Who's the idiot? If you think that EG is not gonna sign their superstar to a max deal, then you are!

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 3:08 PM

Wow, some nice throw down's from NY last night. Did anyone else notice AD went to the rim strong too? I think if this team can continue to get some high percentage shots, it will only help us in the playoffs!

Posted by: The AntiDCMan | March 12, 2008 3:11 PM

Problems with the blog
We have clairvoyants in here
Reverse deja vous

Posted by: Haiku | March 12, 2008 3:16 PM

That reminds me of the time one of his "boys" thanked him for explaining "the secrets of the game"!

Everyone please try not to be offended by the following vulgar post that will include, a barn, my wife, farm animals, and Lefty. Or maybe I should check, it might already be posted!

It's a nice day, spring's coming! And it looks like the Wiz could be getting healthy at the right time. And 88 is at his flipping wacked out best answering posts that haven't appeared yet. Got to stop typing, can't stop laughing....

Posted by: GM | March 12, 2008 3:51 PM

Y'all are some idiots.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 12, 2008 3:53 PM

Did I miss something or did DC Man88 respond (at 2:45 PM) to a FUTURE post (at 2:47 PM), yes a post that was directed to him that was posted AFTER his response. Sounds like someone's got multiple personalities in here and/or enjoys hearing/seeing his name.

Here's the thread:

Posted by: Nacho's in Sacramento | March 12, 2008 02:47 PM "

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 12, 2008 02:45 PM

Posted by: Nacho's in Sacramento | March 12, 2008 02:47 PM

Posted by: Huh? | March 12, 2008 4:08 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted by: Burg w/ a U | March 12, 2008 4:09 PM

Mild cause for guarded optimism. I still wouldn't be shocked if Gilbert remains out for the rest of the season, including playoffs. If Caron comes back only to have Antawn hobbled by the back, that's a one-step-forward, two-steps-back deal.

As tantalizing as this team's potential may be if fully healthy, the fact that it hasn't been fully healthy when it mattered for the 4th season in a row has to be factored into Ernie G's decision making process this summer.

Posted by: kalorama | March 12, 2008 4:11 PM

Posted by: CN | March 12, 2008 04:19 PM

So, you are saying that EG will be forced to make changes. Drop Arenas ($11 Million) and Jamison ($16 Million). Free up approximately $16 Million in Cap Space to sign a free agent or two....

Luol Deng will be on the market for about $13 Million.. Then you could re-sign Roger Mason and your two rookies (1st round pick, and 2nd round pick) for the remaining $3 Million.

Is the team better?

Or - do you resign Arenas (for $15 Million), resign Jamison (for about $9 Million), and try to resign Mason and the rookies for the rest..... Maybe use a mid-level exception to sign a veteran backup to Caron.

Which is the better team?

Posted by: Rook | March 12, 2008 4:17 PM

I would think EG would have to be forced to make some major changes, considering the 2 highest contracts this year will be off the books. The fact that the team has not been able to remain healthy for 3 straight seasons is not an excuse to keep the team in tact, but now the reason why things should be changed.

Don't know what that means, since it seems the team is set on re-signing Gil & Antawn...

Posted by: CN | March 12, 2008 4:19 PM

Huh,

I think the Les BouleS blog is having issues with the time due to day light savings. I submitted a comment yesterday and it indicated 1 hour into the future.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 12, 2008 4:34 PM

That'll be a change, because he's proven me right every, every, every time.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 12, 2008 02:41 PM

Posted by: Free? throws | March 12, 2008 4:56 PM

Cautious signs for optimism....sit AJ for 2 games to get his back right and keep your fingers crossed that CB's healthy when he starts playing. The team has developed depth by playing NY, AB, and Mason with everyone hurt. If GA and CB are back by the end of March, we have a 10-deep rotation. People need to stop criticizing EJ and EG, and be proud that the Wiz didn't mail it in like the Nets who's star player asked to be traded. The Wiz may not always play well, but they show a lot of heart and resiliency. True fans support a team through thick and thin...no jumping back on the bandwagon if CB and GA return. DC Man 88 needs to show GA some love after he returns!!

Posted by: wizfan89 | March 12, 2008 5:05 PM

People don't seem to think that if we do get rid of two of our best players, injuries still may occur. The next players we bring may suffer an injury or injuries and we will all look like fools. Its a crapshoot. We cannot get rid of someone because they are hurt. S**T HAPPENS!!! Gil is still young and proven so why not sign him?

And please, know one answer that question.

I know why people wouldn't but from a business and athletic standpoint he should be back. He will be back to normal, if not better. This is called hope and thats all we have because we are fans, we're not integral to there rehab or play...learn it, know it, live it (Judge Reinhold)

Posted by: Burg w/ a U | March 12, 2008 5:14 PM

Huh? - it must be a glitch in the WAPO servers. Same thing just happened to me.

Posted by: Rook | March 12, 2008 5:20 PM

Your questions imply a false premises, namely
that the options you list are the only ones. They aren't. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Grunfeld brought the same team back next season. I simply think he should do it in a knee-jerk manner. There are serious plus and minuses either way and they should be considered all around before making a decision.

Posted by: Rook | March 12, 2008 5:27 PM

That last post was from me to Rook. (Started typing in the wrong slot. My bad.)

Posted by: kalorama | March 12, 2008 5:28 PM

"That's just too funny, a classic case of what I call the 80% factor. 80% of the crap on this blog All comes from one computor.

Posted by: GM | March 12, 2008 03:51 PM "

Obviously this dude GM is a loser. Typed out a long vulgar post dedicated to me.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 12, 2008 5:36 PM

You should be flattered DC Man88 that someone is thinking about you.

Posted by: JSchon | March 12, 2008 5:50 PM

"You should be flattered DC Man88 that someone is thinking about you.

Posted by: JSchon | March 12, 2008 05:50 PM "

Not really.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 12, 2008 5:57 PM

"Except when you lost a few grand betting on his free throws, right? Isn't this how all this started?

Posted by: Free? throws | March 12, 2008 04:56 PM "

I guess you're one of the few who believe everything they read in a blog posted by anonymous bloggers. Not surprised you're that gullible.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 12, 2008 6:00 PM

EG should be able to keep Antwan and Jamison around. I would like to see him sign and trade Gilbert with perhaps one of are young players to the Clippers and get Kaman and Magatee or maybe even Brand. This is the best possible scenario for the bullets and would raise us several notches.

Posted by: iluvtheBullets | March 12, 2008 6:15 PM

Posted by: Gilby | March 12, 2008 6:20 PM

@iluvthebullets

Antwan and Jamison? Anyway...

So are we going into next season with AD as our PG?

Posted by: JSchon | March 12, 2008 6:25 PM

Posted by: iluvtheBullets | March 12, 2008 06:15 PM

Yeah - with Kaman AND Brendan AND Blatche AND Thomas all sharing the Center duties. Magatte playing the same position as Butler.

Or if they could get Brand, who plays the same position as Jamison...

Posted by: Rook | March 12, 2008 7:12 PM

with Kaman AND Brendan AND Blatche AND Thomas all sharing the Center duties.

Posted by: Rook | March 12, 2008 07:12 PM

And Eddie Jordan would still go to Songaila at the Center position during his end-of-game smallball lineup.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 7:14 PM

Hmmmmm... Calling someone a loser for typing a post on this blog? Not that DCTurd88 would ever waste his time on this blog writing a long vulgar post. The irony of that statement is priceless. Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Three things are a given in this world....death, taxes and DCscrotum on this blog

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 7:37 PM

OH YEAH ROOK that sounds like a plan trade Gil(sign and trade) for Kaman,Magette,or BRAND, NOT!!!!! BRAND is comming off a serious maybe career ending injury and the other two you can have,lets get through this season before we "blow up this team," and by the way ROB P,ODDJOB and the rest of you EJ critics give us some of your replacement suggestions,I CAN'T WAIT this should be good.

Posted by: DARGREGMAG@AOL.COM | March 12, 2008 7:42 PM

Maybe we could trade Gilbert Arenas for Kaman and have a 5 Center lineup.

At Center- 7' Brendan Haywood
At Center- 6'11" Andre Blatche
At Center- 7' Aleski Pecherov
At Center- 7' Chris Kaman
and AT Center - 6'10" Etan Thomas

I guess Blatche would have to bring the ball up the court. But the offense could be simplified: Throw the ball at the basket and everyone crash the boards!

Second team could be all forwards:
At Forward - 6'7" Caron Butler
At Forward - 6'9" Antawn Jamison
At Forward - 6'9" Darius Songaila
At Forward - 6'6" Corey Maggette
At Forward - 6'9" Dominic McGuire

Who needs a Point Guard anyway...

Posted by: Rook | March 12, 2008 8:37 PM

Oops - my bad.... Oleksiy Pecherov

Posted by: Rook | March 12, 2008 8:39 PM

"Without me, DC Man88 would have no purpose in life. But I'm happy to be there for him!

Posted by: Gilby | March 12, 2008 06:20 PM "

Yeah, I can't wait until you blow your knee out a couple of more times. Les BouleS fans can only hope.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 12, 2008 10:20 PM

Anyone willing to let me blow them?

Posted by: Bullets70 | March 12, 2008 10:59 PM

I like BALLS ACROSS THE NOSE...OHHHHHHHH!

Posted by: Bullets70 | March 12, 2008 11:01 PM

Hey, I've read this blog for about a year and I just came up with something. Is DCMAN88 really Gilbert Arenas? Just Saying. There is a chance....

Posted by: patrick | March 12, 2008 11:41 PM

NBA vault:

I loved watching this. Brought back memories of watching Unseld when I was a kid growing up. We used to try to copy Unseld and Elvin Hayes on the playground. Then those two won a championship as Bullets in 1978.

Unseld was strong, especially in his lower body. He was the best outlet passer I've ever seen. He'd grab the rebound and start the break with that outlet pass.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 13, 2008 2:02 AM

In Ivan's article today:
"Jamison and guard Antonio Daniels ... are probable according to Jordan, which means that they will likely play."

Ivan thinks his readers are so dumb that he has to explain that "probable" means "likely." I'm not saying he's wrong about that....

Posted by: Anonymous | March 13, 2008 7:07 AM

Am I the only one who wishes that Caron would sit out one more game to make sure everything's good? Especially if Jamison and/or Daniels is out? Doesn't it seem that he's rushing it?

My guess is that Jordan will "ease" Caron back into the lineup by playing him at least 39 minutes.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 13, 2008 7:10 AM

The over/under for Caron tonight is 41 minutes. I'll take over.

Posted by: mark | March 13, 2008 7:38 AM

As long as they are in the building, in uniform, are at least a 5 year veteran and their initials aren't BTH, there's a good chance they'll see a lot of action.

Posted by: mark | March 13, 2008 8:39 AM

Once again, there are only 3 Gilby scenarios.

1) he signs for the max with the Wiz
2) he signs for the max with the Wiz and is subsequently traded to a Western Conference team (the Wiz secretly believe the knee is never going to recover scenario - the West is just in case they're wrong)
3) DcMan88 and Gilbert remake "Islands in the Stream" and take their duet on tour. (p.s. he signs for the max with the Wiz before dropping the single)

Posted by: Pauly B. | March 13, 2008 8:41 AM

"Gil's agent simply isn't going to let him miss out on $15-20 million (the additional contract year only the Wiz can offer). Why? Because that's around $1 million in the bank for said agent even if Gil's knee is a chronic issue.

Posted by: Pauly B. | March 13, 2008 08:41 AM "

Does Gilby have an agent? I don't think he does.

4) Gilby takes less money elsewhere. (DC is a small market. If Gilby ends up in LA or NY, his contract value would be lower, but he'd make that up easily via endorsements). Who knows, maybe the Miami Heat will get Gilby and pair him up with DWade. Riley is known as a wheeler and dealer, and is backed by Mickey Arison's big bucks.

5) Gilby retires after tearing both knees, ankles, and clavicle.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 9:16 AM

Posted by: CN | March 13, 2008 9:34 AM

"Well, EJ usually plays BTH against Z because it's one of the few matchups where he recognizes BTH's value."

Posted by: mark | March 13, 2008 11:03 AM

Unless it's the playoffs, and EJ is trying to run Haywood out of town, that is.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 13, 2008 10:20 AM

Mark, I hope BTH will have a great game today so he can play at least 25 minutes. As you know 30 min is too much for him and Darius "the defensive stopper" Songalia plays center again.

Posted by: Dave, | March 13, 2008 10:24 AM

Will someone have Bullets70 commentss removed?
His comments are obscene & not appropriate to this forum.

Posted by: just saying | March 13, 2008 10:38 AM

Well, EJ usually plays BTH against Z because it's one of the few matchups where he recognizes BTH's value. Well, I think Z was out last night and may not play tonight. That means that we may get a heavy does of smallball with AB and Songaila at C.
We certainly don't want to take advantage of a mismatch with Varejao trying to handle BTH. Let's make the game interesting by giving Sideshow Bob the strength advantage over AB and the size advantage over Songaila. Then just for kicks let's make sure that BTH doesn't play in the crucial minutes of the 4th quarter. Never mind the fact that he's a much improved 74% FT shooter this year. Of course, that was one of the excuses for not using him in the closing minutes in previous years.
On a serious, non-sarcastic note, the Cavs were without Ben Wallace (don't know if that is a good thing or bad for us) and Z last night. We should be able to take advantage of them inside. Joe Smith always seems to have career games against us but we should win despite the career high 55 that LeBron may put up against us. EJ says that CB will be guarding James. As active as james is, I'm not liking that matchup...especially with CB coming off an injury. James drives a lot and defending a guy like that requires more hip twisting than running out to guard a jump shooter. I just hope CB doesn't get reinjured.

Posted by: mark | March 13, 2008 11:03 AM

Posted by: Anonymous | March 13, 2008 11:19 AM

"Yeah, I think either the Times or Ivan reported that Gil is so sure he'll get the max (at this point, at least), there's no need to have an agent, just losing commission at that point...

Posted by: CN | March 13, 2008 09:34 AM "

That's pretty much what Ray Allen did. Just hire a lawyer to review the docs. No need to negotiate the dollars.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 11:28 AM

"I thought Gilbert said he wouldnt live in Miami again, after gettng arrested with Awvee Story summer before last. He sold his condo and vowed to never live in Miami again (summer 06). He was trying to protect Awvee and just got out of the car in the street and was arrested. It was in the WashPost.

Posted by: | March 13, 2008 11:19 AM "

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 11:29 AM

Posted by: Anonymous | March 13, 2008 11:53 AM

Patrick wrote:

------------------------

Busted! OK, I admit it, I really am DC Man88. He will deny it, that's actually just me pulling your leg again.

Posted by: Gilby | March 13, 2008 12:20 PM

re: Gilby and Miami

"I asked Arenas last month what he thought the Wizards had to do to appease his wishes. He wouldn't campaign for the Wizards to acquire certain players, but he did say, "If you want a championship, you got to get a championship team."

He added: "I know this might not sound right, but the championship teams treat themselves like champions. You go into Miami's locker room, I'm like, 'Wow, what the hell is this?' Everything from their game-day meals for their players to every state-of-the-art thing you can imagine. As a player, why would you want to leave the locker room? I could sit there all day.

"We've been doing a better job, but it comes down to this: You treat your players like champions, they want to be champions," he added. "All the best teams in the league treat themselves first-class every day. Other players come over and think, 'They got this, they got that. Oh, I want to be here.' "

Whether Arenas was telling Abe Pollin and Ernie Grunfeld to upgrade the Wizards' facilities is up for debate. But he was clearly illustrating how the defending champions take care of their players. How the Wizards interpret Arenas's words gets to the issue of how much leverage stars have in this league."

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 12:55 PM

88Dude is not Gil. 88 has NO LIFE other than this blog.....he is home blogging every weekend night.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 13, 2008 12:55 PM

"Caron is throwing hisself a big birthday bash tonight. Last time a player did that (Gilbert), the team played without focus and lost. No doubt that Blatche's mind will be on the evening's festivities rather than on the game.

Posted by: | March 13, 2008 11:53 AM "

All NBA players throw birthday bashes to make money at clubs, but do they spend 1mil and hire PDiddy and call it a "coming out party?" I doubt it.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 12:56 PM

- Heat are in the SE Division
- They are rebuilding
- They cannot match Wiz offer
- Pat Riley is not exactly accommodating to all personalities
- Miami as a media hub is no better than DC
- Wade and Gilbert are not complimentary skills sets
- Unless were talking multi-team, the Heat have nothing but Wade to offer in a sign and trade
- We haven't finished the final quarter of the season, yet.
- Gil has had a scare and will not leave 15-20 million on the table.

Posted by: Pauly B. | March 13, 2008 1:26 PM

"- Heat are in the SE Division
- They are rebuilding
- They cannot match Wiz offer
- Pat Riley is not exactly accommodating to all personalities
- Miami as a media hub is no better than DC
- Wade and Gilbert are not complimentary skills sets
- We haven't finished the final quarter of the season, yet.
- Gil has had a scare and will not leave 15-20 million on the table.

Posted by: Pauly B. | March 13, 2008 01:26 PM "

Since when has there ever been a perfect scenario?

If you're a Gilby fan, then you should believe he him he says he'll walk and go for lesser money if he has to.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 1:34 PM

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 11:29 AM

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 01:34 PM

Posted by: kalorama | March 13, 2008 1:54 PM

"It's not an odd occurrence for Gilby to go back on his word. We've all seen and heard it.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 11:29 AM

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 01:34 PM

Posted by: kalorama | March 13, 2008 01:54 PM "

I guess you're attempting to point out a contradiction where there is none.

1. We've all seen Gilby go back on his word.

2. If you're a Gilby fan, it doesn't matter what anyone else says, so keep trusting in Gilby and his word, until he changes it.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 2:12 PM

This place was cooler before it became this. I miss talking about basketball.

Posted by: Burg w/ a U | March 13, 2008 2:31 PM

"This place was cooler before it became this. I miss talking about basketball.

Posted by: Burg w/ a U | March 13, 2008 02:31 PM "

Unfortunately, the NBA game isn't just as simple as talking about shooting a ball into a hoop, especially when reporters provide so much information about players who freely offer it up, paid and unpaid.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 2:38 PM

Lives in Alexandria, VA
Works night security in an office building
Drives a Dodge Neon
Has extraordinary Windows XP "cut and paste" skills
Long time Miami Heat fan
Has a Facebook and MySpace account

Posted by: Darth1 | March 13, 2008 02:58 PM "

Whether you are right or wrong, the only person who cares is you and other losers on this blog. I sure as heck don't care how you label me.

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 3:00 PM

""This DC88 fellow just facinates me..."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Posted by: DC Man88 | March 13, 2008 3:01 PM

Posted by: Pauly B. | March 13, 2008 08:41 AM

That's some funny stuff!! But you can substitute DCMoron with "Clewiston".

Clewiston - are you going on the scouting trip with your favorite coach, Riley?

Posted by: Wizzz | March 13, 2008 4:18 PM

The real Bullets70s doesn't make crude comments. The crude comments from "Bullets70" are actually from Clewiston88 (aka DCMan88).

It's DCMan88 who should be censored. The Washington Post should get DC Man88's computer's IP number from his posts and then block it -- which would also block the same computer from posting fake "Bullets70" messages.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 13, 2008 10:19 PM

If everyone remembers, DC Man88 admitted he is gay on this board. He is posting gay messages pretending to be "Bullets70."

Posted by: Anonymous | March 13, 2008 10:20 PM

Well, I am the real Bullets70, and I definitely want to go down on one of you guys.
I loves me some peter.

Posted by: Bullets70 | March 14, 2008 12:31 AM

DCwoMan88 is gay and pretending to be Bullets70s.

There is no one called "Bullets70" by the way, moron.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 14, 2008 11:00 PM