What Will You Watch Tonight?

It's difficult to think about basketball on this historic day, but here we go:

There are 13 games on the NBA schedule tonight, including Wizards at Bucks. Ivan Carter's preview is here. The Chicago Bulls are at Cleveland (ESPN, 8 p.m.), where the Plain Dealer's Brian Windhorst writes that Eric Snow is "unofficially retired" and recalls how Snow contributed to one of the Wizards' lowest points of last season.

At 10:30, the Nuggets visit Golden State (ESPN). Chauncey Billups is unlikely to suit up tonight for Denver. According to the Rocky Mountain News, he will probably make his Nugget debut Friday at home against the Dallas Mavericks and will wear No. 7.

Besides the Wizards game, there are a few other intriguing matchups worth checking out -- if you have NBA League Pass. Please comment on your choice.

By Alexa Steele |  November 5, 2008; 3:08 PM ET
Previous: Update From Milwaukee | Next: Wizards at Bucks

Comments

Please email us to report offensive comments.

Damn....seriously? I know the returns are early...but how is the Hornets-Hawks match-up getting the least amount of votes?

I knew no real NBA fans came to Wizards Insider.

Posted by: truthaboutit | November 5, 2008 4:18 PM

what kind of question is this?

Posted by: tmilt27@aol.com | November 5, 2008 4:53 PM

Please...

No more polls....no more voting...let's move on.

Posted by: DC_MAN88 | November 5, 2008 5:33 PM

Posted by: dargregmag | November 5, 2008 5:51 PM

"what kind of question is this?"

Not a very good one.

And it's easy to think about basketball today!

- Ray

Posted by: rmcazz | November 5, 2008 6:20 PM

I can't get NBA package anymore thanks to my new Verizon Fios service not offering it.

There is talk that they'll have it eventually, but eventually ain't right now.

Posted by: Barno1 | November 5, 2008 6:42 PM

"It's difficult to think about basketball on this historic day"

It's difficult to do my job now that a black man is president.

Posted by: Barno1 | November 5, 2008 6:47 PM

I've been reading Wizards Insider and everyone's comments for a long time without ever commenting myself. I never thought that my first time would be to agree with DCMAN, but please, no more polls!

Posted by: sxsweet | November 5, 2008 6:52 PM

"DCMANN88 Who died and left you in charge? Poll away Ivan if you want to bro! I'm wit ya truthaboutit NO vs.ATL.should be a great early season matchup my co-workers here in the Atl are giving me grief about my wizards,my only defense is that its early and injuries to BTH and GA.

Posted by: dargregmag | November 5, 2008 5:51 PM "

Have you been smoking crack again?

I made a request to stop the polling. I didn't make a demand. How is that "died and left you in charge?"

Make some sense dude.

Posted by: DC_MAN88 | November 5, 2008 7:12 PM

"It's difficult to do my job now that a black man is president.

Posted by: Barno1 | November 5, 2008 6:47 PM "

Black man?

Obama is half white, half black, thus, he's mixed.

The funniest and most truthful commercial coming from Obama is the commercial where he gave credit to the people who shaped who he is today.

His white grandfather, white uncle, and his mother, who happens to be white too. Of course, his grandmother who just died is white also.

Therefore, all can celebrate this victory and not get hung up on Obama being a black, white, whatever man.

I don't why they showed Jesse Jackson crying yesterday. Was he sad that he wasn't up there instead?

Posted by: DC_MAN88 | November 5, 2008 7:16 PM

76ers - Heat should be interesting. It'll be cool to see how two teams that could surprise people (for better or for worse) do against each other.

Posted by: PantslessYoda1 | November 5, 2008 7:49 PM