Update From Milwaukee

Center Etan Thomas, who missed practice the last two days with a left ankle injury, did not participate in shootaround this morning here in Milwaukee and remains a game-time decision. Look for another post with a Thomas update, starting lineups for both teams and other information a little later from the Bradley Center.

By Ivan Carter  |  November 5, 2008; 1:40 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: The Other Side: Milwaukee Bucks
Next: What Will You Watch Tonight?

Comments

FIRST of all, what about Redd?

Posted by: Barno1 | November 5, 2008 2:13 PM | Report abuse

Being that this is the Wizards Insider, Redd is only a SECONDARY thought. We'll hear more about Redd just before gametime...

The Bucks don't have muscle in the paint, so I would think Thomas would've have had about 20 mins, before giving way to Songalia and the other reserves. Looks like we'll know who the inactive will be for Pesh...

Posted by: -CN- | November 5, 2008 2:28 PM | Report abuse

Does it really matter whether or not Redd plays?

Posted by: sargeantmofo | November 5, 2008 2:44 PM | Report abuse

What has Blatche said about Eddie's comments?

Posted by: h20law2000 | November 5, 2008 3:47 PM | Report abuse

Since the Wizards are off to a slow start, I am thinking about the future of the Wizards. This is how I see it. The guards will be Nick Young and Gilbert. The forwards are Antawn and Caron.
The center will be JaVale McGee. All the other players are role players who support these folks. I think that Brendan is a very important part too. All these folks should start now. I have given up on Blatche.

Posted by: JoeC2 | November 5, 2008 3:57 PM | Report abuse

JoeC2,

I agree with you on our future starting 5, but Blache may take some more time. I won't quit on him yet

GO WIZ

Posted by: BurgwithaU | November 5, 2008 4:33 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: -CN- | November 5, 2008 2:28 PM

Being that this is the Wizards Insider, and being that the Bucks are the Wizards opponent tonight, and being that Redd is the Bucks best player, his status is not "only a SECONDARY thought" to real Wizards fans.

Posted by: Barno1 | November 5, 2008 4:33 PM | Report abuse

I love the idea of McGee getting lots of PT this season even if it means the Wiz take a temporary step back.

Posted by: NickelsLuvsSkins | November 5, 2008 4:48 PM | Report abuse