Hawks 98, Wizards 89

The Hawks won and didn't have to play particularly hard or well to do it. The Wizards came out flat (again) and never recovered after the Hawks used a late third-quarter run to open up a double-digit lead.

The third was killer as the Hawks outscored the Wiz 25-18 and took control.

The only good things to come out it was seeing JaVale McGee play well in a season-high 32-minute stint and watching Javaris Crittenton do some solid things as well. Dominic McGuire finished with a career-high 7 assists.

The Wiz are 0-13 against the Southeast Division. They have games remaining against Miami, Orlando and Charlotte and unless they win one of those, they'll go down as the first team in NBA history to go winless in division.

Caron Butler, who missed the game with a tight hamstring, will be re-evaluated today for Wednesday's game in Oky City.

By Ivan Carter  |  March 3, 2009; 8:55 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Wizards (14-45) vs. Hawks (33-26), Stevenson Done For Season
Next: DeShawn's Lost Season

Comments

Al Horford was drafted 3rd in the 2007 draft. He averaged 31 minutes a game in his rookie year. He is the starting center of a play-off bound team. He’s playing 32 minutes a game this year. He’s improved from a PER of 15 last year to almost 17 this year. At this pace, he will be an all-star in a few years.

Does anybody other than Taps know whether he'll get any minutes next game?

This is player development? W. could do better than this.

Posted by: Izman | March 3, 2009 9:04 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: mricklen | March 3, 2009 3:31 AM

"I am also starting to wonder about EG, allowing these inadequacies to proliferate."

I'm a supporter of EG, but I wonder, too. Aren't CB and AJ playing too many minutes for their own future good, especially since young players could use the development time? Seems that the team is not using the opportunities that this year presents, to rest older legs and develop younger ones.

Posted by: Izman | March 3, 2009 9:04 AM

"For Wizards fans, McGee outplayed Horford last night. Yet McGee is averaging only 13 minutes a game this year. Why? The chance of a few more wins? The coaches don’t want to damage his confidence?

Does anybody other than Taps know whether he'll get any minutes next game?

This is player development? W. could do better than this."

McGee is looking like a phenomenon, and, as someone else has observed, could be the steal of last year's draft. Also, JC has been looking good lately, and DM has been looking very good.

I'm optimistic about this team for next year. But getting the right coach for x's and o's and for handling difficult psyches will be key.

Posted by: 7snider7 | March 3, 2009 9:45 AM | Report abuse

Amen to that. I'm an optimistic Wiz fan but this team has as much talent as any in this league from top to bottom. Of course, this is assuming good health. For all the complaints about Nick Young, he is probably our 8th or 9th man after the big 3, BTH, JM, DM, AB and perhaps JC.

He's a backup sg behind an all star caliber player (CB). Even if his game IS one dimensional, that's all we really need from a 9th man. We're looking at him as if he's supposed to be a starter quality guy when, in fact, he may develop into a great bench scorer in the Vinnie Johnson mold. Instant offense.

Posted by: original_mark | March 3, 2009 9:59 AM | Report abuse

McGee should have been in the Rookie Allstar game. The reason he was not was no fault of his.

Yes, and I too have said that he will turn to be the best of his draft class.

But, as I keep saying, never underestimate coaching in a players development. Coaching is what caused McGee absence from the Allstar event.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | March 3, 2009 10:00 AM | Report abuse

One thing I've noticed about McGee -- he seems to be a "slow" jumper. Similar to a quarterback with a slow release, McGee seems like he has an extra split-second on his initiation prior to his jump. This is the reason why I think he has trouble timing his rebounds at times. And it allows players attacking the hole to diagnose his jump, which allows smart players to draw fouls on him. Of course his hops and length are elite, so he still makes any shot difficult for an opponent in his radius, but it was just a little tidbit I've been picking up on.

Anybody else notice this? Or am I just seeing things?

Posted by: psps23 | March 3, 2009 10:01 AM | Report abuse

I should add that McGee had a great game yesterday. In a running offense, he will be nearly unstoppable if he develops properly.

Posted by: psps23 | March 3, 2009 10:03 AM | Report abuse

If healthy, and IF WE GET A DECENT COACH, this Wizards team is as dangerous as any in the league next year and that includes the Celts, Lakers, Cavs, etc.

No one has our depth. We have at least 8 or 9 guys who could be legitimate starters on other teams (see above).
There's major reason for optimism. This doesn't even include a possible top pick. I can understand bailing on this team this year if you're a fan but I'm excited about the possibilities for next year.

Posted by: original_mark | March 3, 2009 10:03 AM | Report abuse

psps23, I noticed that he goes up late a lot of times to block shots. I thought it was because he was smart enough not to bite on all fakes and tall enough where he knew he could still get to it after jumping late. Maybe his reaction time is a little bit slow.

My guess would be he's still not in optimal shape because he's not getting a ton of minutes and he's tired. That'll make you go up slow.

Posted by: original_mark | March 3, 2009 10:07 AM | Report abuse

One comment about NY's development or lack therof.

Never ever underestimate the impact of coaching on a players game and Team results. I understand where we are coming from in making purely individual analysis, but we when we do, that analysis is only partly correct.

You see their is inner and outer motivations. Players that are motivated from within will tend to do well in most situations. Players that are motivated from without will not do well in most situations.

DOM, JC, AJ, JM, GA, are mostly inner beings. NY is certainly motivated from without.

NY needs competent coaching badly and Teams need competent coaching in order to succeed. Teams are outer phenomena and their success is directly attributal to their coaching, or lack therof.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | March 3, 2009 10:07 AM | Report abuse

And to the question of Blatche or Mcguire if I were GM.

I would take Blatche in a heartbeat. 10 out of 10 times without blinking an eye.

Blatche is also one of those outer motivated players where proper supervision is required for his success.

McGuire, being a self motivated player, we see what he is capable of already, and it is good.

Andre, on the other hand, we don't know how good he is until he gets proper coaching. His upside is enormous.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | March 3, 2009 10:11 AM | Report abuse

ps: "One thing I've noticed about McGee -- he seems to be a "slow" jumper. Similar to a quarterback with a slow release, McGee seems like he has an extra split-second on his initiation prior to his jump"

Now that you mention it, that may be the case. Might be hesitation. He doesn't seem like a real instinctive player, which may be why he tends to drift out of position. Or maybe that's just kid eagerness to get the splashy block.

Dennis Rodman was the classic 'quick jumper' and used that ability to get rebounds over taller players.

I'm not generally in agreement with the 'thow-him-in-the-pool-and-make-him-learn-to-swim' school of development, however. To me, what he needs most is practice. An off-season with some special coaching, a lot of weight work, and some summer league banging. I guess I see that as more what he needs than getting pushed around by guys like Marc Gasol in the name of 'experience'.

Posted by: Samson151 | March 3, 2009 10:26 AM | Report abuse

It's a real question: which of the young Wiz has the most upside?

McGee would be the obvious choice. He's got the enormous physical advantages of length, agility, and leaping. The next level depends on adding strength (and bulk) while not increasing injuries.

McGuire is the most mature, but he doesn't look to me like a future regular, outside of the spot start. That's what this season has shown me. I would think his future is as a b-ball version of a utility player. Of course, if he develops a shot, he could turn into a bigger Roger Mason.

Young, in my opinion, is his own worst enemy. He needs to attack the basket. Until he does, he's a prisoner of his own streaky jump-shooting. Do players like Nick ever learn to play defense? I don't know. But without a more aggressive approach, he looks like a reserve on a good team.

Crittenton is the most impressive of them all. Not McGee's upside, but he seems to be improving right before our eyes. A big PG always has an advantage in the NBA, and in the open court as much as in sets. The best open-floor PGs were also the biggest: Magic and Oscar. OK, I'm leaving out Nash and Cousy, but you take my point.

Pecherov is a mystery. He's the one that probably would have benefited most from extra court time this season. He's got two skills: face-up shooting (from outside) and active elbows. Otherwise he often stumbles around out there. This is a guy to play or send back to Russia.

Just my view, happy to hear catcalls.

Posted by: Samson151 | March 3, 2009 10:41 AM | Report abuse

That game was actually enjoyable through the 3rd Q.

McGee...wow, Horford made an effort to iso/post him and McGee shut him down. Later McGee dunked on the wrong basket. Tap is made good on his thought to give McGee minutes when the matchup was favorable.

Mcguire seemed energized and the assists were fantastic. But did anyone else notice who Marvin Williams lit up? It seemed like Mcguire would too often collapse towards the lane on D even if the lane was already clogged, leaving Marv to get the obvious pass for an uncontested shot. Part of being a glue guy is to trust the interior defenders a bit more and stay on the shooter.

And Jamison was truly insprirational...again. For those of us still willing to pay to see pro ball, AJ is performing. I hope he get's the thanks he deserves.

Posted by: cballer | March 3, 2009 10:45 AM | Report abuse

My quess about McGee and the "slow jumping" is that against lower level competition he could wait a long time before going up. My take is that he's still trying to time his jump against a whole different level of competition.

He's not a banger, and a summer of work isn't going to make him into something he's not. It will make him better, but without steroids or Human Growth Hormones he's not going to turn into a guy that's cut like Karl Malone or Ben Wallace.

McGee really stikes me as more of a Camby type of player. Doesn't make him a bad player, but I just don't see him as a lowpost banger. I really see him as more of a 4/5 combo guy that could be paired with a guy like Thabeet or Haywood on the court at the same time for stretches of the game.

Posted by: flohrtv | March 3, 2009 10:47 AM | Report abuse

Samson, I agree with everything there, save for McGuire. If McGuire develops a shot, he will be a great "glue" starter for any championship-caliber team. No doubt in my mind about that. Right now, he does anything and everything asked of him on the court, and he's still improving. Only thing missing is the scoring (and it's missing pretty bad). I have high hopes for DM.

Posted by: psps23 | March 3, 2009 10:52 AM | Report abuse

Nick Young may someday get it. Right now, he reminds me of Rex Chapman. A guy who has all the offensive skills in the world, and puts it all together in one out of every seven games to make you say "wow, look at all that potential." So, you hold on to him, clinging to that hope. Don't mistake him for Vinnie Johnson, who had that inner drive. NY may never be more than an unreliable "scorer off the bench", which is as useful as a garden hose in a wildfire.

Posted by: creativefunk | March 3, 2009 10:58 AM | Report abuse

Pretty sure Dom had 9 assists.

Posted by: LooseCannon1 | March 3, 2009 11:12 AM | Report abuse

If his ceiling is as an unreliable scorer off the bench, we should still be in decent shape since he's technically 3rd string when DS is healthy. In fact, looking at next year's roster, DS may well get his starting spot back and we could be looking at a lineup similar to a couple of years ago with the Big 3, DS and BTH starting.

oy.

Posted by: original_mark | March 3, 2009 11:14 AM | Report abuse

NY has as much game as anyone on this team...he is the ebst finisher when driving to the hoop...it is difficult to display from the bench...when given the opportunity he is sensational...another that would benefit from JM in the post defensively with a new scheme.

As for the RPH saying JM's problem is inexperience...I agree exactly...that is why you simplify the scheme...
Utilize his athletic ability by having him posted underneath and just switch underneath with whomever is posting inside...he will be formidable with the simplification, and the entire defense will be upgraded by allowing the preimeters to stay with their men....as sinple as it gets...
No more need to be scrambling and jumping outside, which is pathetic to watch...

Also this team needs more physicality...there is no muscle on the entire team, including "tough juice"...we need a banger and most likely more than 1...
I love the 76'ers , every one of them is a physical specimen, tough, strong...we have "delicate" players at every position, no toughness or great foot speed, JC the lone exception...possibly DM...

So the Wiz are soft, slow and poor shooters, and the youngins are not in shape for the energy level of NBA play, with bad schemes to suffice for these inadequacies...wow how do they ever lose?

Posted by: mricklen | March 3, 2009 11:14 AM | Report abuse

"No one has our depth. We have at least 8 or 9 guys who could be legitimate starters on other teams "

No they don't. Not even close. Even when healthy, the Wizards only have 3 players who would be sure-fire starters on other teams, and one who'd be a marginal/situational starter on some teams. Everyone else on the roster is either a role playing vet who'd see limited minutes on most teams, or a developmental project still in the early stages.

Posted by: kalo_rama | March 3, 2009 11:16 AM | Report abuse

psps23, I think DM is the classic 'shouldn't have let him get away' guy for the Wizards. Usually we let guys like him go and he makes us pay by contributing to other teams. Hope we hang onto him.

Posted by: original_mark | March 3, 2009 11:16 AM | Report abuse

" Don't mistake him for Vinnie Johnson, who had that inner drive. "

Yeah, Vinnie played every game like it was the NBA finals and he had ten seconds to get a shot off. One of the most fun players I ever saw. The other guy I thought was undervalued on some of those Detroit teams was James Edwards. Unspectacular but there were very few big men who could shut him down.

Posted by: Samson151 | March 3, 2009 11:18 AM | Report abuse

,i>"The other guy I thought was undervalued on some of those Detroit teams was James Edwards. Unspectacular but there were very few big men who could shut him down."

Absolutely. People remember Laimbeer and his outside shooting and think the Bad Boys didn't have any low post presence, but Edwards was a major weapon for the Pistons during that first title drive.

Posted by: kalo_rama | March 3, 2009 11:21 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: kalo_rama | March 3, 2009 11:23 AM | Report abuse

flohrtv: "He's not a banger, and a summer of work isn't going to make him into something he's not"

Nope, that's true. I was just hoping he would figure out a way to maintain his position. Sometimes the other center gets McGee on his hip and flings him halfway to the corner. Other times -- like against Shaq -- he manages to keep his feet, to everybody's surprise.

Maybe he's not a center. The Camby comparison is a good one, at least physically. I suppose he could play center next to a Ben Wallace or an Emeka Okafor, one of those power types.

Posted by: Samson151 | March 3, 2009 11:23 AM | Report abuse

This is an opportunity that the Wiz hopefully won't have again.
Now is the time to see who will develop into an NBA player and not just a roster spot.
AJ & CB should not play more than 20 min. per game from now on. AP & EG should make this clear to ET. Why can't they see it???
EVERYONE else should play in every game no matter what the match ups or the score. Why have any DNP's. We're only hurting the team by not developing the youth. The rest of the season is the time to do this and not wonder if someone can or cannot play.

The big ? is
WHAT'S THE DOWNSIDE???????

Posted by: VBFan | March 3, 2009 11:41 AM | Report abuse

I haven't seen many of the games. I was very impressed Andre Blatche's game against the Bulls. When he was in he dominated the middle, taking it to the hoop, rebounding, passing effectively and using a very nice 10-15 jumper. This guy appears a little thin in the shoulders and perhaps will get bigger. My thought was that if consistently plays like that he could be a monster player for the Wiz, much like dwight howard.

Posted by: reyj1 | March 3, 2009 12:07 PM | Report abuse

"Even when healthy, the Wizards only have 3 players who would be sure-fire starters on other teams, and one who'd be a marginal/situational starter on some teams. Everyone else on the roster is either a role playing vet who'd see limited minutes on most teams, or a developmental project still in the early stages."

Yep, and I'd say that's the problem in a nutshell. Well said.

I'd add that to me, it's also why the Wiz aren't as good as the Bucks, who don't have all that much talent, either. Milwaukee's young guys (Villanueva and Sessions) have developed faster than ours, and have become reliable starters. Meanwhile, their bench is composed mostly of reliable vets, some of whom (like Gadzuric) are actually better than the guy he replaces.

So even without Redd and Bogut, they play together better.

Still an outside shot at a playoff team, though. They're not that much better.

Posted by: Samson151 | March 3, 2009 12:20 PM | Report abuse

I realize I forgot to mention Blatche. Why don't I think of him with the other young people? I guess because he's been here a while.

If I had to compare him to another NBA player, it would probably be Charlie Villanueva. There's definitely an upside to Blatche, and among the many calls for increased playing time, it's probably most appropriate in his case. Even if he never turns into a regular for the Wiz, he could entice something in return.

Posted by: Samson151 | March 3, 2009 12:24 PM | Report abuse

Speaking of the Piston's bad boys. The team as a whole was and still is under appreciated. They were so deep that their 2nd five can actually beat out the other team's starters. It was joy to watch how they switch from Offense t0 defense (Aguirre / Edwards to Rodman/Salley).

Posted by: Dave381 | March 3, 2009 12:30 PM | Report abuse

@Original Mark,

You said, OY!, when thinking that the starters could be the Big 3 plus BTH and DS.

Well what is the Wizards record with that starting lineup? Seriously, its pretty darn good. Thats not potential thats results.

Only now there will be a newly developed supporting cast that wasnt there before in McGee, Crittenton, McGuire, Blatche and whatever is left of Songaila and whatever becomes of Young.

When those guys can play roles as contributors rather than starters it will make all the difference in the world.

That is a pretty solid NBA contender without a doubt.

Posted by: UltimateFootballNetwork | March 3, 2009 12:31 PM | Report abuse

"A very skilled guy with valuable size. Why is isn't more of an impact player I couldn't tell you. "

Attitude, pure and simple. Blatche is like Nick Young in that he seems to think talent is all he needs to bring to the table to succeed. He doesn't play with the kind of consistent focus and energy that allows him to consistently get the most out of that talent. He also hasn't shown the kind of commitment to improving the physical or mental aspects of his game that would help him max out. He's still making the same mental mistakes on the court now that he was three years ago.

Basically, he thinks that all he needs to do is show up.

Posted by: kalo_rama | March 3, 2009 12:52 PM | Report abuse

My speculation on McGee's hesitation jump.

Is it perhaps because he has a habit of jumping at everything, and he's trying to get that under control, causing him to think twice?

Is that the kind of hesitation or is it a fundamental kind of thing?

Posted by: crs-one | March 3, 2009 1:09 PM | Report abuse

UltimateFootballNetwork, while I liked that lineup a couple years ago, I think we could upgrade it by leaving Caron at the 2 and starting DM. I just don't want to risk DS getting his spot back.

I agree that those guys did a really good job when healthy under Eddie Jordan. Now whether they could be as effective under a coach who demands defense is another story.

I need to preface every comment with "depending upon who's coaching next year..." because it really all depends upon that.

Posted by: original_mark | March 3, 2009 1:18 PM | Report abuse

That's a good point, crs-one. Earlier in the season, he'd launch himself into the air like a rocket every time the guy he was defending would arch an eyebrow.

Posted by: kalo_rama | March 3, 2009 1:19 PM | Report abuse

posted by reyj1:
.........................................

Reyj1, you must be suffeing from Kim Kardashian withdrawal if you think AB "
could be a monster player for the Wiz, much like dwight howard." What?!

Andre has no dedication to being an elite level player, he's soft and after 4 years in the NBA he still appears to be out of shape, inexcuseable.

I like Andre but he's 6'11" and plays like he's 6'4", over dribbling and playing the perimeter way too much instead of inside. Out of all the young guys I think Andre is closer to bust than not.

Posted by: zxhoya | March 3, 2009 1:56 PM | Report abuse

@Original Mark,

Fair enough. I do not believe the problem is with the players but the coaches. Defense will be played if a coach comes in and demands it.

As for Blatche, yes he does have the ability to be an elite player. The desire, is another story. However, I believe this can also be rectified by coaching.

He is immature, which is FINE for a 22 year old. Find out how many other 22 year olds are averaging 10+ points in the NBA this year. It is a VERY short list.

Posted by: UltimateFootballNetwork | March 3, 2009 2:17 PM | Report abuse

Blatche has been on the roster for four years. But, he missed the entire first year and under EJ he played sparingly during years two and three. This year he finally got some serious minutes and has produced. Blatche is still the second youngest player on the team and has tremendous upside.

It's too bad that Blatche and the rest the young players on this team have to be subjected to the lack of coaching/teaching that has been provided by Tapscott. Due to all of the injuries, the young players, except Pech, have gotten minutes, which is good, but it looks like they're trying to learn how to play at the NBA level without much help from the coaching staff.

I don't know who provides instruction to the guards, but I've seen Wes Jr. and a volunteer working with the big men. I'm sure that Wes Jr. can teach the big men a lot.

Posted by: getabigboyoffense | March 3, 2009 3:41 PM | Report abuse

comparing blatche to dwight howard is insane, but still blatche has a world of talent and a new coach could do wonders for him. He needs to play the four to maximize his talents. Right now, any time he spends on the floor with javale is good for the for the team, their size is much needed with jamison and song as the other bigs. playing center is not blatche's game, last year he made it clear he preferred to play the four, and he should only see a few minutes a night at center next year if any.
The team d would improve by giving jamison more time at the three and less minutes in general, he is 6th in mpg and number 1 in total minutes, and this comes in a season with plenty of blowouts.
I like what I've seen in spots from all of the young guys. dom is by far the most consistent with what he does,he also starts and gets guaranteed 30 pretty much, he is a real nba defender who can do a bit of it all aside from scoring. I do think if gil comes back with any steam the uptempo game will net dom at least 4-5 more ppg because he is a ridiculous athlete who most certainly would thrive on a team that pushed the ball. He should also be able to improve his jumpshot, which is really all he needs to do to be a weapon offensively.
Mcgee is a freak athletically who has much to learn but if he fills out and improves his court awareness he should be a force. He looked pretty steady last night, minimizing mistakes and finishing around the rim. As phil chenier noted, he made an impact on both ends of the floor and held his own with horford. Also I thought the quote from crit about finding javale was great, javale has the ability to get out on the break unlike any other center in the league, he's 3rd in centers on the break and he plays less than half of the minutes of the other leaders and on a team that does not run. Our team was assembled to run and score.
Crit has shown an incredible ability to get where he wants on the floor and help make other guys better, he would be lights out on a squad that ran, he should be encouraged to push it.
Nick has shown a serious streaky side that wows you and infuriates you. he has to improve everything he does. he has an unbelievable ability to create his own shot, but this is both his friend and his enemy as it yields over-dribbling and off balance, contested looks in addition to some highly difficult shot-making.

Posted by: bford1kb | March 3, 2009 4:28 PM | Report abuse

What if someone with these credentials was available to coach the Wizards?
NBA Rookie of the Year (1986)
All-NBA First Team (1990)
All-NBA Second Team (1988, ‘89, ‘91, ‘92, ‘93, ‘97)
NBA All-Defensive Second Team (1988, ‘89, ‘92)
11-time NBA All-Star
2-time Olympic gold medalist (1984, ‘92)
NCAA Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player (1984)
Naismith College Player of the Year in (1985).
Named as the 16th greatest college player of all time by ESPN.
Selected as one of the 50 Greatest Basketball Players of All Time.
Elected to the National Basketball Hall of Fame

He has a few years of experience as, and currently is, a NBA assistant coach.

He also graduated from a very respected university, and, I think, has an advanced degree…smart man. He has also been responsible for coaching probably the current best big man in the NBA.

…he is available, and he has expressed an interest in being a NBA head coach.

What if the Wiz had a local hero as the head coach, and a local hero as an assiatent coach? What if the Wiz had coaches who were so respected that every player paid attention to every word they spoke? What if the Wiz had coaches who could actually coach/teach?

Abe and Ernie, hire Patrick Ewing as head coach and Alonzo Mouring as his first assistant. Watch the intensity increase then. I believe that Gil would respect them enough to listen to them and they would both provide tremendous coaching to Blatche and McGee and every other Wizard player.

Get rid of the pretender coaches; hire some basketball MEN.

Posted by: getabigboyoffense | March 3, 2009 9:52 PM | Report abuse

getabigboyoffense: "Get rid of the pretender coaches; hire some basketball MEN."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't former star players had a really mixed record as head coaches in the NBA?

I know Larry Bird had a pretty good record but always made sure everybody knew he considered himself a mediocre coach.

Isaiah Thomas -- OK, I won't bring that up.

Magic did a little coaching, and of course Bill Russell got a ring. Dave Cowens was average at best, Kevin McHale is doing okay at the moment, but I'm sure he's already angling to get out of the position...

Let's face it: 'coach' requires a certain type of personality disorder that most NBA stars don't have.

Also they don't like the pay cut.

Posted by: Samson151 | March 4, 2009 5:00 AM | Report abuse

Samson151, you are, of course, correct in stating that former star players have had a mixed record as coaches in the NBA. My point was that Tap has no experience as a professional player, no professional coaching experience and little experience coaching anywhere within the past many years until EG selected him as interim coach.

Ewing has made it known that he wants to be considered for a head coaching job in the NBA. Having been an assistant for several years, I would think that he understands the pay structure.

I do like your requisite personality "disorder" for a coach.

Posted by: getabigboyoffense | March 4, 2009 3:56 PM | Report abuse