Poll: Vote for Wizards MVP

Here are the top responses from the question I posed on Friday, in no particular order of seriousness:

By Alexa Steele  |  April 20, 2009; 9:24 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Tapscott Will Not Return as Coach
Next: Five Offseason Concerns: No. 1

Comments

G-Man definitely had his work cut out for him this year.

Posted by: lameotron | April 20, 2009 9:32 AM | Report abuse

What about DJ Styles?

Since the Wiz sucked this year, the Curse O' Les Boulez might be out the door....enter the Curse O' DJ Styles.

Or maybe he receives honorable mention just because he wasn't around.

Posted by: truthaboutit | April 20, 2009 9:36 AM | Report abuse

Whats the news on Flip

Posted by: brandonjamal13 | April 20, 2009 9:43 AM | Report abuse

I do think honorable mention goes out to Steve Buckhantz and Phil Chenier. No clue how they stayed so excited and positive during the season. That's taking one for the team right there.

Posted by: insanity999 | April 20, 2009 9:53 AM | Report abuse

It's Mcguire!

Posted by: bdunkadunk | April 20, 2009 9:56 AM | Report abuse

I think DMac may be the correct answer.

Posted by: jon_quest | April 20, 2009 10:00 AM | Report abuse

To be voted the "best" player on the worst team(they tied anyway) in franchise history is not an honor I would covet. Steve and Phil should get a vote for extolling the company line-never criticize the veterans no matter how bad they played. For instance Mr Butler. He was second in the league in turnovers for starters and shot 30% for the season from the three point line yet Steve and Phil constantly refer to him as an all-star. Therefore I am casting a vote for the S & P boys.

Posted by: dandyhuffman | April 20, 2009 10:11 AM | Report abuse

I vote for the fans who went to the games and watched this train wreck. I know I didn't waste my money on this D-leauge ball team.

Posted by: bulletsfan78 | April 20, 2009 11:13 AM | Report abuse