Going to tonight's game?

Please submit photos to our Wizards Fan Gallery. There are some pretty funny ones on there from Halloween's home opener.

Also, the "NBA on ESPN RV Tour," a promotion for ABC and ESPN, will be at Verizon Center today.

Maybe you can get some free stuff.

From the news release:

The RV will be located outside of the Verizon Center, from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM EST on Wednesday, November 4. The RV will open its doors at 4:00 PM, allowing fans to tour the RV, as well as participate in activities such as free throw contests, vertical jump challenges, souvenir photo stations, and more. NBA on ESPN branded premiums, such as mini-basketballs, T-shirts, backpacks and rally towels will also be given away at the RV.

By Alexa Steele  |  November 4, 2009; 12:33 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning brew [Updated]
Next: The Other Side: Miami Heat

Comments

I could be first ever time if it was important to me.

Posted by: CBT2 | November 4, 2009 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: MBUSA | November 4, 2009 2:10 PM | Report abuse

"With the upcoming schedule and Jamison out, am I the only who would be happy with a slightly above .500 team until AJ gets back?"

No you are not the only one...even though I think the Wiz can do a lot better than .500.

Was it me or did it seem like Gil was pressing things a bit yesterday. Hopefully the Wiz have a sour taste from last night and they come out gunnin' against D Wade and crew.

Posted by: dc43_wiz_fan | November 4, 2009 2:23 PM | Report abuse

dc43_wiz_fan

Hopefully you are wrong and Gil won't come out gunnin, instead maybe he will pass more since the Wizards have a bunch of all stars on the roster?

Posted by: bulletsfan78 | November 4, 2009 2:30 PM | Report abuse

dc43

I said all along there would be times that Gil would need to turn into Agent0. I think you saw last night Gil trying to regain Agent0 form but was not capable yet. Hopefully, at some point it will come. No, I don't want Gil to be Agent0 at all times, but sometimes it may be necessary. Last night was one of them.

Posted by: G-Man11 | November 4, 2009 2:31 PM | Report abuse

Please submit photos to our Wizards Fan Gallery.

I hope to see some after game photos of Wizzie fans with big smiles.

Glad no one sent any Cavs game pics.

Posted by: VBFan | November 4, 2009 2:37 PM | Report abuse

I think tonight is a barometer game. If we cannot beat Miami at home, we can forget about the "top 4 in the East" talk!

Posted by: sagaliba | November 4, 2009 4:00 PM | Report abuse