Wizards distribute John Wall T-shirts

The Wizards began marketing John Wall as soon as he became the official No. 1 overall selection in the NBA draft by distributing T-shirts that read: "Wall: Game Changer."

You can be sure it's the first of many Wall items that will be available for purchase in the Wizards team store and online.

By Gene Wang  |  June 24, 2010; 10:04 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Wizards get rights to Trevor Booker from Timberwolves
Next: Grizzlies take Greivis Vasquez with 28th pick

Comments

I hear Gil went online to order one?

Posted by: bulletsfan78 | June 24, 2010 10:10 PM | Report abuse

I love the fact that John Wall is 6'4"

I don't like undersized players, especially in the frontcourt.

Come playoff time(and I'm not expecting playoffs this year)the really good teams always find a way to expose teams with undersized players.

Posted by: Vicc | June 24, 2010 10:14 PM | Report abuse

I actually thought the Wiz needed a #3.

I envisioned Blatche at the 4 with McGee at the 5.

McGee is still a year or two away from being a quality center tho..

Posted by: Vicc | June 24, 2010 10:14 PM | Report abuse

Al Thornton doesn't play the 3? I thought he was one of the key elements in all the trading last year.

Posted by: dcinmd1 | June 24, 2010 10:16 PM

`

I look at Thornton as a bench player to be honest.

Posted by: Vicc | June 24, 2010 10:18 PM | Report abuse

Let's hope Bookers turns out to be a Jason Maxiell type of physical player.

Posted by: DC_MAN88 | June 24, 2010 10:18 PM

`

I hope so

Posted by: Vicc | June 24, 2010 10:22 PM | Report abuse

I look at Thornton as a bench player to be honest.

Posted by: Vicc | June 24, 2010 10:18 PM

Based on talent...YES. He should be a 8th-11th man on a competitive team.

Posted by: Diesel44 | June 24, 2010 10:23 PM | Report abuse

Kinda hopin the Wiz are gonna buy a high second rder to replace the 35th. Lot of talent out of there still.

Posted by: ts35 | June 24, 2010 10:24 PM | Report abuse