Posted at 4:16 AM ET, 12/ 8/2010

Wizards lose 11th straight road game but Nick Young, rookies leave an impression

By Michael Lee

Thanks for the love, Kobe. (Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images)

John Wall wasn't expecting it, but he immediately headed over to Kobe Bryant when the five-time NBA champion sought out the No. 1 overall pick after Wall played his first game against the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center. Bryant wasn't going to let Wall leave his arena without sharing some praise for his good game and some advice to carry him through his career.

Wall certainly left an impression on people in the arena on Tuesday, as he refused to let the Wizards suffer yet another blowout loss. With some help from fellow rookies Kevin Seraphin and Trevor Booker and Los Angeles natives Nick Young and Gilbert Arenas, Wall was able to lead the Wizards back from a 19-point deficit to play a game that was far more competitive than Bryant and the Lakers perhaps expected.

Wall seemed to relish in keeping the crowd stunned, as he flashed his tongue to fans on the front row after a driving layup and smiled after every time he broke down the defense to set up one of his career-high 14 assists. That level of enthusiasm caught the attention of Bryant, who said after the Lakers' 115-108 win, "He was good. He's fast and he's crafty."

"It's great to hear from Kobe," Wall said after scoring 22 points and adding three blocked shots. "That's going to keep motivating me to keep working hard and keep trying getting better. To talk to somebody who is the greatest player in the game, I was kind of surprised. Most of the time, you see a star like that, he's not no arrogant person, but they usually go back to the locker room after a great win. For him to call me over there meant a whole lot. He's somebody I looked up to ever since I was in middle school and high school. It was a great honor."

Wall may have received a post-game blessing from Bryant, but the night also belonged to Young, Booker and Seraphin, who provided a much-needed burst of energy off the bench.

Young, a Southern Cal alum, had complained the past two days about having to practice at hated rival UCLA, but he clearly had no problem back at Staples Center, where has had some of the best games of his career. He scored a season-high 30 points, which seems to be in line with his typical game against the Lakers in this arena. He had a season-high 27 points as a rookie, and another season-high of 22 last season. In four games at Staples, Young averages 20.8 points on 55.8 percent shooting (29-of-52) from the field and 50 percent (11 for 22) from beyond the three-point line.

"This is his comfort zone, he plays well at home," said Arenas, who scored 23 points in his first game against the Lakers at Staples Center for the first time since scoring a career-high 60 on Dec. 17, 2006. "You see it in his eyes early, it's his building."

No, Kobe. Not on me. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)

Arenas and Wall both scored at least 20 points for the first time this season as they started in the backcourt for the just the second time together. Arenas was put in the starting spot ahead of Kirk Hinrich, who had started the first 19 games of the season. "It's just one night. We'll see how the rest of the season goes. I just take it for what it is. If I start today, I play. If I don't start [Wednesday in Sacramento], I play."

Arenas was surprisingly effective considering he was guarded by bigger, stronger defenders in Ron Artest and Matt Barnes. "Since I'm at the two now, I'm always going to have the big slow twos on me," he said after going 8 for 17 from the floor (one of just seven times this season that he's shot better than 45 percent). "I just have to use my speed, and get separation from my length. Ron had me frustrated with his strength, and I had him frustrated with my speed a little bit."

After the game, Young sported a look that could be best be described as Marsworth Blackley (a combination of Mars Blackmon and Fonzworth Bentley), as he sported some oversize glasses. The flashy look went well with his flashy game, which Young displayed in the first quarter, when he got past Bryant on a screen from Hilton Armstrong, then made a spin move around Lamar Odom to complete a 360-degree layup. "I've been practicing that for a while," Young said with a grin.

It was reminiscent of a similar move that Wall had pulled off during the training camp. "I don't get no credit. It was all his moves," Wall said of Young's play. "I told him that was one of my tricks, and he did a good job."

The performance may have come as a surprise to some Lakers fans who haven't had a chance to see Young play this season, it was in line with how well he has been playing this season. In his past 12 games, Young is playing at a level of sustained consistency that he hasn't shown at any point in his career. Over that span he has scored at least 20 points six times and is averaging 17.2 points.

"Nick's been playing like that," Coach Flip Saunders said. "I mean, he hasn't had 30, but he's been getting 20 on a pretty regular basis for us. When he gets going, our guys are smart enough to find him. He made some big shots for us, single-handedly kept us in the game in the first half, and made some big shots."

The Wizards weren't expected Booker to come in and make shots, but he was surprisingly effective offensively, as he scored a career-high 14 points on 7 for 9 shooting. Booker aggressively attacked the rim for layups and dunks, and had some carryover from his performance in Phoenix in the previous game. Booker knows he is relied upon primarily for defense, and he provided that as well, adding two steals while harassing Pau Gasol.

Seraphin also had an influence on the game, as he recorded four blocks and four rebounds in about 19 minutes. But he also set screens that forced the Lakers to grunt and gave Arenas and Wall wide open looks. Seraphin and Booker got an opportunity because JaVale McGee and Yi Jianlian did little to stop the Lakers from dominating them on the glass and pounding the ball inside. After halftime, the Lakers had 40 points in the paint and held a 27-11 advantage in rebounding. Pau Gasol matched the Wizards in the first quarter with six rebounds.

"Gave us a physical presence," Saunders said about Seraphin. "He's not afraid to take a hard foul or go after somebody inside. If you don't do that, as you did in the first half, and you let them waltz to the basket, they gain too much confidence."

Arenas came away pleased with the production from the bench. "We went out there and just fought back," he said. "They went out there and they wanted to play. They earned their time."

By Michael Lee  | December 8, 2010; 4:16 AM ET
Categories:  Gilbert Arenas, John Wall, Kevin Seraphin, Nick Young, Trevor Booker
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Open thread: Wizards (6-13) at Lakers (14-6)
Next: Seraphin and Booker answer the call

Comments

Seraphin and Booker aren't afraid to mix it up.

Posted by: MeviousMan | December 8, 2010 6:15 AM | Report abuse

Good for Nick! I am happy this team lost by fewer points than they are wins behind the Lakers. That is my new standard for this season. If we are 15-42 and the other team is 42-15, I want to be sure we don't lose by more than 27 points.

Actually, I htink this team CAN be competitive, and in sports, that's why you play the game, because any team can have a great night against a normally superior opponent.

Sorry to see Javale get schooled so hard. Shows that while he has moved from being a 2nd stringer to a middle of the pack starter, he still has a good way to go to be an "elite." center. I still think he will get there. most centers peak around 25-27, so he will keep improving.

Best part is seeing Seraphin and esp Booker out there. That is GREAT NEWS for this team. If those guys can become solid contributors, it spells good things for the future of this team.

Posted by: Blurred | December 8, 2010 7:31 AM | Report abuse

So, I know we are facing the Kings, but it is also the 2nd of a backtoback on a west coast road trip. Do we show any intensity at all and finally break the seal or do we fold up like a lawn chair?

Posted by: Blurred | December 8, 2010 7:34 AM | Report abuse

I know they say there's no such thing as emotional victory. But there was, this would be it. With the Wizards' lack of talent and experience, there's no shame in losing to the Lakers. And the fact that they made it tough on the premier team in the league has to give our guys some confidence. Now, please don't come out and lay an egg against the Kings.

Posted by: tundey | December 8, 2010 7:46 AM | Report abuse

I must say that Odom and Gasol are very well schooled with their inside play. McGee and Yi did not have an answer for them. I think Blatche could have helped only if he was playing with the both of them.

I missed the part of the game where Booker and Seraphin played well as is being said. Call me biased all you want but I am still not satistied with the continuity of McGee's minutes with Yi back.

I guess McGee's medical thing is more prominent than realized. I don't know. Not saying in the first that the Lakers could not get inside with McGee in the game, but when he went out, we had nothing on the inside.

All in all though, I do not feel that this team is as bad as some purport it to be. It seams rather sanctimonious to make a statement that this team isn't good when they have just played the two time world champions.

The the level of play is about two notches below what it should be. I remember those years when Wes Unseld coached the team and the dissatisfaction with him in mostly coming up just short of the playoffs.

This team IMO should be performing at a level right now of just short of the playoffs. They are about two rungs below that.

I am certain in my mind that Flip and this staff does not have this Team at the level they should be at.

Just short of the playoffs still may be bad for some folks, depends on how you look at it, but you can't keep foundering around, spinning your wheels and not building the best from what you have.

This team should be better than the level of play that shows up every game. We should be way past seeing the individual play of this Team being the highlight. When are we going to start seeing a cohesive unit on the floor that displays and exciting/positive character product that people pay money to see.

I guess the way Flip put so much emphasis on individual play, team play and cohesiveness get's lost.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | December 8, 2010 8:35 AM | Report abuse

finally flip came to his senses. i had been saying it all along, start arenas over hinrich, start thortan over gee. it better stay that way.

Posted by: skinsfan09 | December 8, 2010 8:41 AM | Report abuse

"If the Wizards can play like this for the entire season, the rebuilding would have started in earnest.Posted by: tundey"

I think the rebuilding has started, and that's what we got a glimpse of in LA. A rebuild is not so much 2 steps forward, one step back, as it is 3 steps back -- it'll actually seem that the club is getting worse before your eyes -- and then suddenly they'll start to play better. Not the sort of thing a coaching staff can micromanage their way out of, either. Good coaching requires patience. You'll get pressure from management and the media and the fans to take action to speed up the process. After all, guys like John Wall and Seraphin should probably be playing for a really good college program, where they'd have a chance to practice. But it is what it is.

As far as Gil and Wall playing together, they did better, but you can see Gil struggle. He shot pretty well but he had an uncharacteristic number of turnovers and he was behind on defense much of the night (fortunately, the bigger guys were behind him, too.) A work in progress. That looked like the Wall from the beginning of the season, and he's going to be handful for any defender. In fact, I'm trying to think of one who can stay with him when his shot is falling, and I'm not coming up with anyone.

Posted by: Samson151 | December 8, 2010 8:51 AM | Report abuse

Flip coached a helluva game, thanks for changing the rotation!!! Road win #1 tonight!!!

Posted by: Gooddad | December 8, 2010 8:57 AM | Report abuse

Fun game! Nick's really in the zone...or is this just the player he is now? Time to find out Flipper, feed the kid PT.

Too soon to say Booker-Seraphin deserve all of Yi-HAs minutes? Yi is atrocious, didnt think there could be a 7 footer who made you miss Blatche's defense- but there it was.

Perhaps Flip will hold Seraphin back a little tonight in favor of vets...but Booker has gotta get some burn.

Posted by: divi3 | December 8, 2010 8:58 AM | Report abuse

Actually, finally giving up on Hinrich (as legions of people have been suggesting), and being forced to play Booker due to ABs injury put an unexpected lineup on the floor that excelled. There was a different group of players on the floor last night and they produced a different result.

Play Kirk 40mins and we're blown out per usual. 40mins of AB half-assing, we're blown out.

Posted by: divi3 | December 8, 2010 9:09 AM | Report abuse

It was nice to actually see them compete last night on the road. They actually kept me awake last night.

I wonder if one reason the flow on offense seemed better than usual was because a certain power forward did not play.

Hmmmmmm. I guess time will tell.

Booker is working his way into more playing time. He starting to play with a lot more confidence.

Posted by: dcinmd1 | December 8, 2010 9:23 AM | Report abuse

I agree with Samson151 -- the progress will be uneven, but last night was a glimpse of what we can (hopefully) expect more of over time.

Flip has a difficult job in balancing minutes for all of these young guys. With no Blache last night, Booker and Seraphin had a great opportunity, and they took advantage of it. With Howard being about two weeks away, I am worried about minutes for Booker and Seraphin. They need an opportunity to blossom.

It was very cool of Kobe to seek Wall out and encourage him.

Posted by: blumarble | December 8, 2010 9:31 AM | Report abuse

"The improvement came directly from different personnel, not a season's worth of learning starting to take hold. So yes, Flip can micro-manage his way forward by giving last night's results weight when determining his rotations Posted by: divi3"

LOL this is why we can't rely on a fan's eye view of the game. Our perspectives are colored by our biases. In some respects, we're all watching a different game.

Posted by: Samson151 | December 8, 2010 9:35 AM | Report abuse

I wondered if Seraphin apologized after he knocked someone over. "Pardon, msieu! Excusez moi!"

Just endlessly entertaining.

Posted by: Samson151 | December 8, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

That was fun to watch. EG draft does t seem to feeble any more?
The 3 rooks were beyond Impressive, and against formidable competition no less.
I couldn't but help notice, that look of deer in the headlights from JMc and other benchers as the game concluded. Hopefully they got to view what controlled energy and muscle can produce. Though was disappointed in the benches lack of emotional support for the rooks.
Yes it is obvious at last that KH and Yi as well as the other assorted add ons are just not capable of making any difference in the future of this team.
Will " Twitch" see the light? Lets hope so, but...

Posted by: mricklen | December 8, 2010 9:40 AM | Report abuse

I'd like to see the club play better interior defense. IMO that's been the big problem in some of the losses. Yi probably wasn't much worse than Blatche, but he's no answer on the defensive end. We've got shotblockers to spare, but defense inside is more than blocking shots, just as on the perimeter it's about more than steals and turnovers. That's where I think we often break down.

BTW, I thought that was a good lead article by Michael Lee. I hadn't realized Nick was so effective historically at Staples. Gyms don't seem that different from one another, but apparently Nick is really comfortable there. When he's on, he's really something to see.

Overall I think the young players have improved for the most part over last year. Strange how they do that in spite of the coaching staff, where when they lose, it's because of coaching. But that's how it works in pro sports.

Posted by: Samson151 | December 8, 2010 9:44 AM | Report abuse

That was a moral victory in every sense of the term. The Wizards are starting to play with passion and determination. Teams in the league now are going to have to respect them. It's a growing process. I think they understand that they must always win at home. Now they're about to get over the "road game" blues.

It's a process that all young teams have to go through. I figure by mid-season they will be considered a legitimate playoff threat.

Posted by: carterm1 | December 8, 2010 9:46 AM | Report abuse

Also NY was sensational. Amazing when given the opportunity what talent he delivers. He is a lala boy who should be unleashed. He can get his shots off against anyone. I have been saying since day one that he reminds me of " the Pearl" with his whirling dervish moves. He also had his head in the game and was in Kobe's grille all night.
Of course the phantom Kobe calls prevailed at the end!
Someone please remind me what Hilton and Yilton bring to the table?
Send KH on a slow boat to china. He is so old news. Too slow for this game and team potential.

Posted by: mricklen | December 8, 2010 9:53 AM | Report abuse

He also had his head in the game and was in Kobe's grille all night.

I was really impressed how hard he tried to fight through that pick on a Fisher fastbreak...unfortunately it was JM who set the pick

Posted by: divi3 | December 8, 2010 10:00 AM | Report abuse

Gilbert and JMc turnovers were killers down the stretch.
Dare I say it...but Jw and NY form a very formidable back court inmny ways...speed, matchups scoring fun and Ddddddd!
Unload if possible...Ga, Ha, Yi KH for draft choices or a carton of Gatorade.

Posted by: mricklen | December 8, 2010 10:03 AM | Report abuse

"I figure by mid-season they will be considered a legitimate playoff threat.
Posted by: carterm1"

Well, that might be bit premature...

Posted by: Samson151 | December 8, 2010 10:03 AM | Report abuse

Someone please remind me what Hilton and Yilton bring to the table?

In an EG reversal of fortune, it's his draft picks making his vet acquisitions look irrelevant. I'm sure Yi will get some more burn, but he's on the cusp of not worth playing anymore given Booker and Seraphin might as well develop. HA will always have 5 fouls, but it's hard to see where he'll play THAT much unless there is injury. KH looks like he can barely keep up with the nba game, he'll play plenty more and perform occasionally, but Flip will be getting a call from Ted if he goes back to relying on Hinrich to be "the" guy.

Posted by: divi3 | December 8, 2010 10:07 AM | Report abuse

Ernest Grunfeld went out of his way to draft Seraphin and Booker, and last night you saw why.

Trevor Booker plays with a serious game face and rarely, if ever, smiles while he's on the court. Though vertically challenged for a PF, he's extremely athletic, has an improving shot and down the road might be considered a poor man's Charles Barkley. Pretty good for the late first round.

Kevin Seraphin regards setting picks as nothing more than a league-sanctioned means for breaking the opponent's collarbone! That simple. You gotta love a guy who celebrates his 21st birthday by making Ron Artest wonder if he made a wrong turn on his way to the arena and actually wound up in dark alley in a bad neighborhood. Seraphin will only get better (and meaner).

Wall, Young, Seraphin & Booker. Young TIGERS unearthed by one Ernest Grunfeld.

In Grunfeld We Trust!!

Posted by: melodious_thunk | December 8, 2010 10:08 AM | Report abuse

Aside from the fact that Kobe cannot guard anyone good or the fact that he is a ball hog who always chokes at the end of games...he's great. Great at getting bailed out by the refs, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Robert Horry, Shaq or his lover Derek Fisher.

Posted by: mcsobran | December 8, 2010 10:09 AM | Report abuse

"Love Gilbert , but remain concerned as to if he is going to get his speed nd balance back. He just seems yo be going through the motions. No swag or confidence."

I remember when the team's strategy was Kobe Light -- trade baskets for 40 minutes and then stand aside and let Gilbert win it for you.

He could, too. But that doesn't seem to be the case now.

I suspect the more Arenas and Wall play together, the better they'll get. But it's definitely an adjustment. And how long it will take, I have no idea.

Posted by: Samson151 | December 8, 2010 10:10 AM | Report abuse

Only on a Wizards blog are fans actually content about losing 11 in a row on the road. They played decent because they had nothing to lose and the outcome of the game was hardly in question. It's like when Cartier Martin play his azz off and score buckets in garbage time! Things will go back to atrocity in a game or 2. This team is years away from relevance and that's after (if) EG gets dumped.
Some people just deserve to be fan of this team!

Posted by: Utilityman1 | December 8, 2010 10:11 AM | Report abuse

Dare I say it...but Jw and NY form a very formidable back court inmny ways

No doubt. Though Gil may continue to improve as the season goes forward.

Wall
NY
Booker
AB
JM

Wouldnt mind seeing that lineup get a few minutes, really think Booker can be the perfect compliment to AB and/or JM

Posted by: divi3 | December 8, 2010 10:11 AM | Report abuse

Sorry, but I don't want this team in the playoffs. I want them building for something more than just playoff appearances.

It was a different team, defensively, with Seraphin and Booker on the floor. The inside was, gasp, protected!

Flip, of whom I've been highly critical this year, did a great job riding the kids in the 4th. He didn't panic and put in the vets to close out. The rooks (and Young) got them within striking distance, and he stayed with them.

Seraphin's contribution has been overlooked to a degree, I think. He didn't get abused by Gasol, who I believe is the best PF in the league. He really muscled him, and made Pau a little tentative. I thought that, along with Booker's overall energy and Wall's best game since the injuries, were the difference.

Seraphin and Booker need to get Yi's and Armstrong's minutes. Let the rebuilding commence in earnest!

Posted by: keithward64 | December 8, 2010 10:12 AM | Report abuse

Flip finally started Gil and Wall in the backcourt. That was the major difference. We also need Gil starting because we need him in the game starting the third quarter. The third quarter has traditionally burned us because the major scorers have been on the bench. That's how we lost the Phoneix game. Flip waited until the end of third qaurter to make substitutions.

They showed Gil and Sam Cassell having an intense conversation as he entered the game with us down by 18-20. Hopefully Flip sees the light now. Gil and Jwall have to get in sync now because Josh Howard will be back shortly and the team will have to make another adjustment.

Gil is playing a much better all around game despite the more than expected off shooting nights he has been having.I love the way he is finding his teammates and he is looking much better on defense.

People have been down on Booker but he is starting to come around. He and Seraphin bring a combination of tuffness and the ability to become more skilled as they become more confident in the leauge.

Happy for Nick Young. His role on this team is definitely defined. He just needs to maintain consistency. I would hate to see him go but teams may come after NY. They already know he can score and he has really learned to impact the game by doing more that scoring now.

When JWall defines his mid range game and can consistently knock the mid range shot down, our team will be dangerous and he will be unstoppable. Needs to break down at the foul line more often and pull up for short jump shots in transition.

Our roles have yet to be defined but I sense it can all come together if Flip continues to start JWAll and Arenas in the back court.

Posted by: JWADE4 | December 8, 2010 10:19 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Samson151 | December 8, 2010 9:44 AM | Report abuse

The young players?

There is only one and that is Nick Young and the only reason he is showing any improvement is because Flip didn't play Kirk 40 mins last night.

Why is it strange that the Wizard compete on a night that Kirk doesn't start like most of us on here have been suggesting for a long time.

From reading Mike's article and the posts on here it sounds like Flip was a better coach last night since he got out of his own way (his love afair with Kirk and Gee).

Posted by: bulletsfan78 | December 8, 2010 10:21 AM | Report abuse

Yi and Javale played like [what football coaches say when you don't like contact] and I thought Arenas just got them off to a terrible start and was the reason they were down 10-2.
Yi is a reserve who can come in and score when the opposition has a soft 4 in there but he can't play otherwise.
Booker and Seraphin setting screens and acting as dual McSorleys for Wall works for me.

Posted by: BigWesGoingToTakeA | December 8, 2010 10:30 AM | Report abuse

Great to see Nick get more of his potential. Best pure shooter on the team. Has a great fade-away jumper to boot!

Posted by: richs91 | December 8, 2010 12:17 PM | Report abuse

So Nick Young has great games when he goes back home huh? Well maybe then he can play for the Lakers next season and have people forget about Kobe Bryant, LOL! Nick Young is the only player I know who played four years on Summer League.

Posted by: PublicEnemy1 | December 8, 2010 12:23 PM | Report abuse

"Seraphin and Booker need to play. The team is losing anyway so let's get those guys as much burn as possible."

I'd like to see at least some more playing time for both, at least until their tough hustle play inspires the usual suspects to at least try to emulate some of it.

Posted by: Miks | December 8, 2010 1:07 PM | Report abuse

don't be fooled. the Wiz were never threatening to win this game. Nikc young played lights out in his hometown. if he brought it like that every night he would be the top 10 pick he was.

I did not literally see all 48 minutes, but i never felt the lakers were threatened.

i am glad to see Booker warrant some minutes. this was my 1st time seeing Seraphin. he could be a decent journey man NBA player. but 1st round top 25 pick, I am not sure. nevertheless, play them. the wiz will be a 20-25 win team tops. no point in wasting the development of your 3 1st round picks. let them get some PT before teams get the post all star game focus on making the playoffs. Everyone knows teh level of play kicks up after teh all star game.

Posted by: oknow1 | December 8, 2010 1:41 PM | Report abuse

Nick Young was not a top 10 pick. He was the 16th pick in the 2007 draft.

Posted by: jedwards93 | December 8, 2010 2:10 PM | Report abuse

jedwards93 - you're right, my bad on the pick. but still, if the guy brought it every night you would see the talent that warranted the pick!

Posted by: oknow1 | December 8, 2010 2:41 PM | Report abuse

(Nick Young) "you're right, my bad on the pick. but still, if the guy brought it every night you would see the talent that warranted the pick!

Posted by: oknow1"

Obviously you haven't been watching all season because the kid has been bringing it all season long.

Posted by: zxhoya | December 8, 2010 4:22 PM | Report abuse

That's how you know this is a bad franchise. The Wizards lost last night, yet people act as if they won. The Lakers toyed with them. Last night was basically a scrimmage for the Lakers, and at any time, they could have turned up the intensity and run the Wizards out of the gym. Tonight will be another hallmark of bad teams. Look for the Wizards to get blown out.

Posted by: sonny2 | December 8, 2010 4:40 PM | Report abuse

Here is what I don't like about yesterday's game. When Blatche comes back we won't see much of Booker and Seraphin. Forget the scoring those guys brought intensity, fouls and tough play defensively boxing out after shots that you don't get from Blatche.

Posted by: bonggong | December 8, 2010 4:51 PM | Report abuse

Hmmm I guess most poster went to bed early when

a. they questions why the poster where impressed.

b. State the Wizards where never in the game.

It was a 4 point game with 3 to 4 minutes to go. A stop and a couple of buckets and they pull out a win.

The effort and the confidence was there for the time this season on the road. The execution errrrrrrr not so much so. They dug too many holes to get out of during the game. But they played well against the defending champs and didn't get run out of the gym. So in my eyes that is a mark improvement.

And no you can't be a playoff team when you are 0-11 on the road.

Posted by: dcinmd1 | December 8, 2010 5:17 PM | Report abuse