Posted at 2:43 PM ET, 01/10/2011

Josh Howard to miss one to two weeks with sore left knee

By Michael Lee

I'll be back soon. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)

Josh Howard's sore left knee will keep him out one to two weeks after the veteran swingman was evaluated on Monday. Howard had missed the past two games and hasn't played a full game since Dec. 29 against Indiana. He has attempted to play in the first half of losses in Indiana and Philadelphia before being forced to sit out.

As he walked out of Verizon Center on Monday, Howard said he was feeling better after resting the past few days and was leaning more on the shorter end of his estimated break. "Two weeks is the extreme. I hope to be back before that."

Howard is averaging 7.9 points and 3.3 rebounds in eight games with the Wizards. He missed the first 24 games while recovering from a torn left anterior cruciate ligament sustained last February. "He still wasn't a 100 percent, but just having him on the court was a great presence for us, so yeah, that's a tough loss," John Wall said. "Josh came in, played a great role for us, bringing a great defensive intensity. A veteran player, talking to us, helping us out a lot."

Coach Flip Saunders said Howard will be re-evaluated again later this week. Howard's absence has been and will continue to be felt on the defensive end, where the former all-star forward consistently raised the energy level. The Wizards will host the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday.

"We're a lot better. He's a guy that's been an all-star in the league, been to the NBA finals, been in the playoffs a lot. His veteran presence just helps a lot, especially when you have a young point guard, you can help settle him down. But we don't have him," Saunders said. "We were playing so well because it helped us so much defensively, another veteran player who can help us in later game situations. It's another opportunity, Al [Thornton] stepped up last game, played pretty well against Charlotte and it gives guys opportunities."

Thornton had slid far back into the rotation, with Howard's return coinciding with the arrival of Rashard Lewis in the Gilbert Arenas trade. But he will be expected to give the Wizards more games like he did in Charlotte, where he came off the bench, scored 11 points and helped the team take a brief lead in the third quarter.

"I just tried to come out and play with energy on both ends," Thornton said. "That's what I try to do."

Thornton is dealing with his own injury, after straining a tendon in his right shooting shoulder during the Wizards' 104-89 loss to the Bobcats. Thornton said he was hurt while fighting for a rebound with Bobcats guard Stephen Jackson, aggravating an injury he suffered as a member of the Los Angeles Clippers. He wore a protective shoulder brace during Monday's practice.

"I kind of tweaked it," Thornton said. "The brace it just wont let me go too far back. it's nothing major though. I think I was going up for a rebound and I think I got pulled down my Stephen Jack and I heard a pop, a little tweak. It just keeps it in place, kind of keeps me protected. Like I said, I don't think it's nothing major."

By Michael Lee  | January 10, 2011; 2:43 PM ET
Categories:  Al Thornton, Flip Saunders, John Wall, Josh Howard
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: The Wizards' delayed pursuit of 10 wins
Next: Wizards looking for some payback against Sacramento

Comments

Josh Howard to miss one to two weeks with sore left knee"

with the diagnosis being" a sore left knee" theres no telling how long Josh Howard will be out. I was kind of surprised at the amount of of "once JH comes back ..." post I read on this board considering what we witnessed with Gil. With those kinds of injuries even if one doesn't miss significant time you have to play so timid on the knee.

Posted by: gmac78 | January 10, 2011 3:26 PM | Report abuse

I say trade him or release him now. Also, please get rid of Blatche as well. It's time for management to start holding the players resonsible for their actions on and off the court.

We cannot afford people who stay on the injured list or players who don't have a desire to win. Also, a mentoring program needs to be in place to let these youngsters know how to conduct themselves as professionals.

Posted by: carterm1 | January 10, 2011 3:35 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, this is a shock.

Posted by: kalo_rama | January 10, 2011 3:37 PM | Report abuse

trade blatche for oj mayo and tony allen, bring back Gilbert and Javraris crittenton and lets have a Battle Royal for the WWF championship...

Posted by: mrhney03 | January 10, 2011 3:52 PM | Report abuse

Saunders said. "We were playing so well because it helped us so much defensively, another veteran player who can help us in later game situations...."

I guess that's the problem with not watching the games...I didn't know they were playing so well...

Posted by: bulletsfan78 | January 10, 2011 3:54 PM | Report abuse

My concern deals with John Wall staying here when his contract is up. We need someone who can evaluate talent and surround Wall with real players.

Posted by: Drkitchen | January 10, 2011 3:55 PM | Report abuse

@Drkitchen,

My sentiments as well. I'm really concerned especially since Wall refers to LeBron as his big brother.. I hope this will not have any affect on him staying here, but if he takes LeBron's advice we better take heed to that...I see this being a major issue down the line.

Posted by: kevenjones | January 10, 2011 3:59 PM | Report abuse

@carterm1,

No one is going to trade for Howard, at least not anything the Wiz want. He's an expiring contract, but a small one. The kind of players most likely to be offered will be vet role player types on longer deals, which the Wiz don't need more of. And releasing him makes no sense because they'll still be on the hook for his salary.

Posted by: kalo_rama | January 10, 2011 4:10 PM | Report abuse

He still wasn't a 100 percent...

So why have him on the court?

Posted by: bulletsfan78 | January 10, 2011 4:14 PM | Report abuse

kevenjones,

I noticed that Wall is close to LeBron too. And you're right, that will be a problem in the future. He's probably already suggesting to him that he should "explore his options" when his contract is up.

I tell you, this team has to change its culture. Players come here, go through the motions, make a ton of money and go to another team and get serious about winning. I'm embarrassed that the league treats our team like a D-League team.

Posted by: carterm1 | January 10, 2011 4:15 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: divi3 | January 10, 2011 4:16 PM | Report abuse

@kalo_rama,

I guess I'm a little frustrated with this team. It seems that most teams in the league don't have the same problems we have. Can you imagine anybody on the Lakers bringing guns to the locker room or fighting in public? We need more discipline here.

Posted by: carterm1 | January 10, 2011 4:27 PM | Report abuse

The Lakers don't even come close to qualifying as "most teams in the league."

But I get your point.

Posted by: kalo_rama | January 10, 2011 4:34 PM | Report abuse

@carterm1 Can you imagine anybody on the Lakers being arrested for rape in the off-season, punching out a teammate on the team bus, or complaining that the team should dump another teammate in a cellphone video? Because Kobe has all of those distinctions on his resume, if I recall. The Lakers aren't any more "disciplined" off the court than the Wizards. The difference is that they win championships on the court, and that's all anybody--fans, sportswriters, the NBA itself--seems to care about.

Posted by: pjkiger1 | January 10, 2011 4:34 PM | Report abuse

"If his knee had held up, I could see the Mavs or Spurs wanting Howard....though I'm not sure to what extent he may be persona non grata in Dallas"

Posted by: divi3 | January 10, 2011 4:16 PM

I don't. The Spurs already have Jefferson, who's better, and have enough overall depth at the wings (and are playing well enough) that Howard wouldn't really have a place. Plus, what do they have to offer? Same with Dallas. They don't have much in the way of attractive trade assets (in terms of players with ongoing contracts, because there's no point in trading him for an expiring contract), and even if they did, I'm pretty sure Howard's bridges in Big D have been pretty well scorched.

Posted by: kalo_rama | January 10, 2011 4:38 PM | Report abuse

I blame this on Ted actually (assuming Ernie cleared this) Ted should have never signed-off on the terrible idea of paying someone $3 million+ to rehab and take a wait and see approach. Pay now, see what happens later. Horrible idea.

Posted by: closg | January 10, 2011 4:45 PM | Report abuse

Jefferson is by no means a better defender which, according to Pops anyway, is where the Spurs will have to improve to win another Championship. A healthy Howard on an expiring contract could look attractive to a playoff team in search of a little extra D for the postseason run.

Posted by: divi3 | January 10, 2011 4:55 PM | Report abuse

@pjkiger1,

Well you can stop right at KOBE. Because you know just as well as I do that he gets preferrential treatment. If it had been anybody else on the team who made those "bonehead" decisions, they would have been shipped out on the first thing smoking.

Posted by: carterm1 | January 10, 2011 4:59 PM | Report abuse

So far, the Wizards haven't gotten much out of signing Howard, but I can't think of a better deal that was out there over the summer.

Posted by: djnnnou | January 10, 2011 5:21 PM | Report abuse

I like Howard's energy and veteran savvy and I'm sure he will be an asset once he rests the knee. He's got a big incentive to play well, being in the last year of a contract that was substantially reduced after his injury (also a big incentive to make sure he's healthy before he goes diving headlong into the action).

We're just beginning a rebuilding process and many folks on this blog are WAY too impatient. I would like to see the Wiz try to move Blatche, though. The Suns need someone who can fill Stoudemire's spot, not that Blatche can but at least he's a mobile big man when he has his head squared away. Maybe he needs a change of scenery.

Gortat and Pietrus would be welcome here, I think.

Posted by: zinger1 | January 10, 2011 5:24 PM | Report abuse

Then again, there are a lot of armchair experts in here yapping about things for which they know little to nothing. And, can't formulate rational thoughts. Mostly just emotional blather.

Posted by: rphilli721 | January 10, 2011 1:35 PM | Report abuse

I write reasoned and rational things in here. Not repetitive nonsense with no context or perspective.

Posted by: rphilli721 | January 10, 2011 2:21 PM | Report abuse

What is annoying is illogical, repetitive, and frankly ill conceived opinions.

Posted by: rphilli721 | January 10, 2011 4:13 PM | Report abuse

Yep, there is plenty of them. Plenty with no basis or facts to back them up too.

Posted by: rphilli721 | January 10, 2011 4:50 PM | Report abuse

You might make sense eventually. At least, to yourself.

Posted by: rphilli721 | January 10, 2011 2:08 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: bulletsfan78 | January 10, 2011 5:26 PM | Report abuse

I have not been to a Wizards blog since Arenas was traded. Finally, we got rid of Arenas the biggest faker of the 21st century. I can start rooting for them again.

Can't blame Arenas ( I don't call people that I don't like by their first names like Gil) for taking the money but as I said before he never was a guy that you could build your franchise around. He is a fool and is injury prone and not many teams win titles built around a 6'3" guard unless you play in Miami and have Shaq (of yesteryear ) backing you up. Orlando will find out soon the error of acquiring Arenas before long.

Posted by: rickywarner49 | January 10, 2011 5:33 PM | Report abuse

"Seems , Howard is in the same cateory injury wise as Arenas but at least he may be a credible human being.Posted by: rickywarner49"

Oh, Gilbert is in a league by himself when it comes to missing time. He basically missed 152 starts in the '08 and '09 seasons. Then he missed 50 games on suspension last season, although he wasn't injured (that time it was the team that got hurt). Josh actually made 51 starts in '08 and was active for 35 in '09 (he wasn't a starter) before going down for good. He's only been active for 8 games this season, however. So maybe he's trying to catch up...

I haven't mentioned their respective salaries, which are, ahem, different.

Posted by: Samson151 | January 10, 2011 6:00 PM | Report abuse

To digress for a second, H had his second game with the Dakota Wizards. Got 3 blocks in 16 minutes. Not much in terms of rebounding or points. However, since he has joined Dakota, they are 2-0.

Posted by: PostSubscriber | January 10, 2011 6:10 PM | Report abuse

Well we cant deal Blatche until at least after the 15th because that is Blatche bobblehead night.

Posted by: Darnell1 | January 10, 2011 6:39 PM | Report abuse

Here's potentially the new Dennis Rodman, Bison Dele, Ron Artest, Chris Anderson, etc., and I'm not talking about b-ball skills:

Posted by: DC_MAN88 | January 10, 2011 7:11 PM | Report abuse

Every night is Blatch bobble head night on defense.

Posted by: Theone9 | January 10, 2011 7:13 PM | Report abuse

Can't get Gortat and Pietrus for Blatche, the ESPN trade machine says. But it does allow a Blatche-Young swap for Cousins-Casspi. Cousins should be back here playing with Wall. Yes, yes, I know. The Kings aren't that stupid.

Posted by: zinger1 | January 10, 2011 7:59 PM | Report abuse

"Jefferson is by no means a better defender which, according to Pops anyway, is where the Spurs will have to improve to win another Championship."

Jefferson is a good, not great, defender, just like Howard is. Neither one of them is gojng to end up in the defensive HoF. And Pop can say whatever he wants, but actions speak louder than words and he made a very clear decision in the offseason to improve the offense and Jefferson fills his role in it better than Howard would.

Posted by: kalo_rama | January 10, 2011 8:21 PM | Report abuse

"He's got the ability to do that," Saunders said, when asked about Blatche's "finesse" comments. "But there's no question that for us, we need him to be down on the block."

So much for Flip not saying anything about want Blatche to play more in the post.

And it appears that Andray may be having something of a nervous breakdown. Yeah, this should help his trade value.

Posted by: kalo_rama | January 10, 2011 8:26 PM | Report abuse

Oh, and he's talking about himself in the 3rd person, too. That's always a good sign.

Posted by: kalo_rama | January 10, 2011 8:27 PM | Report abuse

"Every night is Blatch bobble head night on defense.Posted by: Theone9"

OK that is funny.

Posted by: Samson151 | January 10, 2011 8:41 PM | Report abuse

Charlotte is playing very well at home tonight, up by 20 on Memphis at the 8 minute mark in the fourth quarter. Continued very good FG percentage (53%).

Posted by: Samson151 | January 10, 2011 9:11 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: djnnnou | January 10, 2011 5:21 PM

Posted by: closg | January 10, 2011 9:30 PM | Report abuse

I want to know why anyone on this team that gets a knee injury doesn't seem to be able to heal...

Posted by: urallimbeciles | January 10, 2011 9:30 PM | Report abuse

The Dorrell Wright signing by GS easily beats Ernie idiotic signing of someone with an injury history. Wright was signed this summer. Posted by: closg

1 year of Howard or 3 years of Wright? Wright has missed about 2yrs worth of games due to injuries, and he was suspended last year for a DUI. Then there's Miami prefering Mike Miller to him. That should give anyone pause.

Posted by: djnnnou | January 10, 2011 10:13 PM | Report abuse

I talked about the philosophy of the new bobcat coach. Positive, understanding, letting the players know that they make it happen on the floor without worry from the sideline.

He isn't afraid to let the players be in charge on the court. I am sure this doesn't mean much to some here, but these are things that good coaches do.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | January 10, 2011 10:55 PM | Report abuse

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | January 10, 2011 10:55 PM | Report abuse

Not happenin' on FLIP's watch.

Posted by: glawrence007 | January 10, 2011 11:05 PM | Report abuse

DeShawn Stevenson, SG, Dallas Mavericks: Stevenson has started 29 of the Mavericks' 31 contests this season. He's been excellent from downtown, averaging 1.6 3s per game while shooting 46.3 percent. Now that Caron Butler is out for the rest of the season, his prospects have greatly increased, and he's been scorching of late. The Mavs suddenly need his offense from the perimeter to go along with his stingy defense, and he's played more than 33 minutes in each of the past three contests, going an insane 13-for-29 from 3-point range in that span. He might have been starting all season but wasn't really getting starters' minutes. Now that has changed with the Butler injury. He should be able to average double-digit points with around two 3s and close to a steal per game in his current situation, and his recent 3-point barrage demonstrates the fact that he has the green light to gun. Stevenson has made a case for being worth adding in all formats, and those who noticed his high 3-point totals on a per-minute basis and stashed him on their benches are reaping the benefits. He boasts few turnovers and solid percentages, so he won't hurt you anywhere, and he suddenly has become one of the most helpful sources of 3s in the game. Stevenson is a perfect example of a player performing well in limited time who just needed an opportunity to increase his aggregate production. Now he has that opportunity, so pounce to add him if he's still available.

Sincerely, Les Boules prophet III ftw

Posted by: prescrunk | January 10, 2011 11:32 PM | Report abuse

We get on Flip and he has been crappy but the fact is that he also hasnt had much of a real chance. Gil was a shell of his former self last year, AJ was the horrible no defense black hole, & Caron had regressed tremendously while we see Wood being benched in Dallas. Then this year again Gil doesnt play hard and is struggling mentally with his lack of explosin while a big part of our team was going to be Dray and he looks like crap after the injury.

Dray’s game & mentality is being more mobile then other bigs & beating them off the dribble but because of the injury, he is much slower & less explosive then last year so he cant go by anyone and is too dumb to back guys down & play in the post until he gets some extra quickness back. Meanwhile another big piece we counted on was Howard and we all know about that situation. We just arent going to win alot without Howard and with both Gil & Dray playing like they are or were. Fast forward to now and Dray pretty much still holds the key.

Weve been losing but we are in these games and thats with Dray looking like the worst player in the league. If he can get 75% back to what he was late last year then we look like a different team but thats a big if. Again, I have alot of those games on tape from last year and Im telling you that our Wiz fans forget how good & efficent he was when healthy down the stretch. He looked trimmer, quicker, more sure of himself, and could do a little of everything.

Posted by: dlts2041 | January 11, 2011 12:09 AM | Report abuse

"Now he’s heavy looking, much slower, and hesitates every time he gets the ball."

Flip says he's 275 lbs., and he does look it. He sure looked like he weighed less than that at the end of last season. And supposedly he was working out regularly before the injury.

If he's twenty pounds heavier than he was last year, that could explain some of his apparent conditioning problems. And why he looks slow going to the basket...

Posted by: Samson151 | January 11, 2011 12:14 AM | Report abuse

"Now he’s heavy looking, much slower, and hesitates every time he gets the ball. Its a different guy but you would be foolish to trade him because chances are with a full offseason he looks good again and probably even better because he’s been humbled and will have somethign to prove. Then like typical Wiz fashion, we see him blowup somewhere else and will then act like he couldve never done that here because of this or that"

Posted by: dlts2041 | January 11, 2011 12:09 AM

Who's waiting? I've already said that I don't think Blatche can make the leap as a player (if he's even capable of it) here. Much like Arenas or Kwame (albeit to a lesser degree than both) I think he's being buckled by the weight of expectations that he simply can't live up to. And regardless of who else is around him, regardless of who the coach or GM is, as long as he's a member of this team, those expectations will be there. If he "blows up" somewhere else . . . more power to him. But he won't be here, so I won't really care.

Posted by: kalo_rama | January 11, 2011 12:52 AM | Report abuse

I realize the best players really do a lot of the work in th offseason and supposedly Blatche was heading in that direction.

However, I fail to see how 3 - 4 months removed from that injury he is still out of shape and carrying as much as 20 extra pounds. How? Think Kobe would be out of shape a by now in a similar situation? It's just an indication that A) needlessly signing him to a contract extension was a big mistake B) he simply is not a dedicated professional athlete. I think the Blatche of last season (35 games) will be just an ever fading memory. So, I have no qualms trading him. At best, he will be a Zack Randolph type of player - can put up numbers, but you really don't want him on your team. And, I don't know that he is even that good or ever will be. But, I'm pretty sure he is not someone you want to "rebuild" around.

Posted by: rphilli721 | January 11, 2011 2:51 AM | Report abuse

...dear God, when will this freaking season be over?!

Posted by: oddjob1 | January 11, 2011 7:10 AM | Report abuse

...dear God, when will this freaking season be over?!

Posted by: oddjob1 | January 11, 2011 7:10 AM | Report abuse

Zerox.

Posted by: glawrence007 | January 11, 2011 7:26 AM | Report abuse

At this point right now, I don't think I would give up on AB. Surely, there are reasons to trade him for an apparent deal that helps your team, but with the Wizards, it is pure conjecture whether trading him now will benifit the Team at all.

We can see clearly and the evidence seems to point out from early returns that hiring Paul Silas has clearly been the reason for Charlotte's improved play.

A different coaching perspective that places confidence in the players and the onus on their backs to perform well.

Now we might say that Larry Brown and Flip Saunders also put the onus on the players to perform and its true, but the method of approach of Silas versus Brown and Flip is different.

Silas puts stock in his players, he gives them rope so to speak, whereas Brown and Saunders placed/s no stock in the players and definitely has/have a very tight rope.

The difference in the two approaches, Paul Silas explained well in that it gives the players in his perspective the opportunity to perform without worry and the option for tough love would always be there when needed.

So to make a trade of Blatche, when it is clear IMO that the coaching of Flip is highly suspect might be putting the cart in front of the horse a bit.

I say the most critical thing for this team at the moment is for Ted to seriously evaluate the coaching direction first before we start jettisoning players.

After all, Larry Brown wasn't too pleased with Raymond Felton and look at him now in New York.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | January 11, 2011 10:24 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD:

. . .the method of approach of Silas versus Brown and Flip is different.
Equating the styles of Saunders and Brown seems rather a stretch. Saunders, while he seems this year to have learned not to let all the young inmates run the asylum, is known as a "players' coach." Brown? Definitely not.

. . . Brown and Saunders placed/s no stock in the players and definitely has/have a very tight rope.
Haven't you in the past complained that Saunders places too much "stock" in certain players?

The organization needs to evaluate its direction and the "style" it hopes to pursue before it jettisons either players or coaches.

Posted by: nmik | January 11, 2011 10:44 AM | Report abuse

The evidence to hold fast on further player trades is evident in the fact with the trade of Gilbert, whom we now know wasn't all in here anymore on his part and that of organization, for Rashard Lewis, a player that has performed well individually and for the team, hasn't had any measureable difference in a winning way under the tutelage of Flip.

It seems that no matter how Flip spins it, we come out with the same results. His protagonist like to point to the players not being up to par on the one hand and on the other hand they say all of this is par for the course and they see signs of the team getting better.

I on the other hand see a Team floundering with no leadership from the coach and no empowerment of the players to be the best they can be.

A player like Javale McGee that hustles and plays as hard as he can and makes bonehead mistakes but receives mostly tough love and criticisms from the coach should be hyped as emblematic of where this team should be now. Why???

He should be hyped just like John Wall is because isn't this, Flip protaganists, a young rebuilding team that should be big on effort and hustle but makes mistakes along the way because in fact they are rebuilding and learning how to play along the way.

But nooooo, Flip would rather spout negatism on young sprouting flowers instead of encouragement and nourishment that young plants need in order to grow strong.

Flip hasn't done well in any scenario since he has been here. The players that most like to criticize here have done better than him, even Andre Blatche, Nick Saunders, and certainly Javale McGee.

Their performances as players I would rate and give a higher success rate too than the coaching of Flip since he's been here, but even with their successes Flip hasn't been able to take advantage of in the win column.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | January 11, 2011 10:54 AM | Report abuse

Correction from above, Nick Young not Nick Saunders

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | January 11, 2011 10:58 AM | Report abuse

Those of you now that bemoan the resigning of Blatche might be in for a huge surprise. The signing of Blatche might be the only player left standing in a few years after all the dust settles.

If this organization keeps Flip and Ernie, Javale, Wall, Lewis, Young, all of them may not resign with this Team.

Remember, there is a big body of folks here that poked fun at Mr. Haywood and his play and what he wasn't worth and all that.

The lesson to be learned from the Haywood saga isn't about Haywood but how an organization treats its players.

You see, all the players see how others are treated and they remember going forward. The thing with Haywood though was that he felt dissed by the organization and had no intention of resigning here.

With the organizational track record displayed by the Wizards in the past up till now, I do not see any reason for any of those players wanting to or resigning with this team.

We already talk about how Lewis's contract is up one year quicker than Gilberts and it will be off the books. Well hell, Lewis is a damn good player, would we want to resign him????

I tell yawl, beware, this organization isn't getting it yet. If we keep up with this same mess and thinking that Flip knows what he is doing, none of these players will resign.

Not even the player, a lot thought was just plain dumb and would be out of league.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | January 11, 2011 11:15 AM | Report abuse

@LarryInClintonMD

whoa, take a step back, hit the "preview" button before posting. your posts aren't making a whole lotta sense at the moment.

and haywood, haywood as a cautionary example to the organiation? you gotta be kidding.

Posted by: MinuMang | January 11, 2011 11:24 AM | Report abuse

One more thing, there is a guy who post's here and I won't give his name, but he reminds me of the way Flip constantly criticizes his players.

You see Flip must realize that the good play or bad play of his players is also a reflection on hisself.

Maybe he does and thats why he takes it personal and has knee jerk reactions to mistakes by certain players.

This certain poster has been coming on the board of late and criticizing posters for just giving there own opinions like he himself is doing.

Why would you continually criticize posters for coming on the board giving their opinions??? Whats the point? Isn't it the purpose of the board?

It is almost like if your opinions are not like his, he believes you should not post and he belittles the comments for no apparent good reason.

And no, Samson and Kalo, before you two jump me, I am not referring to you. Even though you guys love Flip, I am not talking about you.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | January 11, 2011 11:31 AM | Report abuse

The fact that you actually think anyone cares enough about what you say to give a rat's ass whether you talk about them suggests you've over-inflated the value of your own worth in an almost Blatchian fashion.

Posted by: kalo_rama | January 11, 2011 11:55 AM | Report abuse